Toa of Lightning

cjr205

I built this a little while ago, and never got around to posting it. He has the 2015 gear function, and you can spin the lightning wheel independently of the gears. The transparent arm is intended to look like it is glowing with the power of electricity. I really liked using the Kylo Ren design, with a few changes, to make a Toa. It was fun to build using limits that encouraged me to think even more creatively about the character. Enjoy!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100637370@N03/albums/72157674904848023 

• Upvote 3

Not bad. Though I do have to question the choices made with respect to the legs; they don't fit the general appearance in the slightest. 

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Very interesting colour scheme, the trans green arm with the trans green toa mask looks great alongside the bright blue. I'm not so sure on the navy blue though, and he's not posed in the most flattering of ways I must say.

Please put that new gallery link in the original post, it'll make things easier for other users to see and review your build.