Crabs.Crabs? Yes, crabs. Cute widdle crabbies that scuttle around low to the ground, sideways. And you know what? While it may be fun scuttling around and eating crabby food, you should know how much your average crab would love to wander around like a person. Well, now they can -- with the Kombat Krab. With this fine machine, crabby can be installed in and take command of a moderately sized machine to clomp around all he wants. And maybe poke a few things that previously were large enough to pick on him.

Hi, crabby.

1s.jpg

^Link to Gallery^

1 2 3 4 5 6

... Of course, no one said the crabs would always have good balance.So yeah, natural light decided to shine decently enough for me to start taking pictures. Unfortunately, my camera started to protest, and I only was able to take six pictures, of this guy, before it died. This would be one of the first MOCs I made while doodling around with some Hero Factory pieces when BZP was down.

(And no, it's not entirely serious; silly.)

~B~

Edited by Ballom

Looks good Ballom. Making a MoC like this with the new pieces was something I did as well. You pulled off a much more presentable MoC then I did, though. :PThe Good:The shell using the armor on the back looks good. The way the pieces overlap give a good impression of plating. The arms pull off the same look because of the way you put the figures. I like how the connection points are hidden under the armor. Looks slick and professional. the color scheme is also well done. Not to crazy about the pink mandibles, but whatever. I can see and respect why you chose that color.The Bad:Not a whole lot to say because of the nature of the MoC. The legs are simple, but they work well so who cares. The head is my only real complaint. The eyes just look a little weird and distant from the rest of the body. A minor complaint, though.Good work, Ballom. Keep up the great MoCing! :)

silverbladebanner.jpg

Looks good Ballom. Making a MoC like this with the new pieces was something I did as well. You pulled off a much more presentable MoC then I did, though. :PThe Good:The shell using the armor on the back looks good. The way the pieces overlap give a good impression of plating. The arms pull off the same look because of the way you put the figures. I like how the connection points are hidden under the armor. Looks slick and professional. the color scheme is also well done. Not to crazy about the pink mandibles, but whatever. I can see and respect why you chose that color.The Bad:Not a whole lot to say because of the nature of the MoC. The legs are simple, but they work well so who cares. The head is my only real complaint. The eyes just look a little weird and distant from the rest of the body. A minor complaint, though.Good work, Ballom. Keep up the great MoCing! :)

It's actually not that great of a MOC, to be honest. The shell connection is probably the only decent thing about it. XD But thanks for the positive comments.The pink pieces, by the way, are supposed to be the crab's front claws, not mandibles. They're a different color mainly to show that they're a part of the small crab itself peeking out, not a part the machine. Hence why the crab's eyes are also sticking out a bit.Thanks for your review, though. :)

The pink stands out a bit, but I think I know why (crabby's claws?). I have yet to see another chicken walker that can be called adorable and crustaceous at the same time. 9.999999999999/10 And yes, I am quite serious about the decimal.

Yes, they are indeed its claws! :) And thanks for the comments, but remember that every time a number rating is used, a taco dies. Or something like that.~B~ Edited by Ballom