Alternate Teridax Commission

Wamsutta

Hello all,

I am not sure if this is the right way to go about this ... but can I request a commission MOC of Alternate Teridax?

I hope this is the appropriate place for this.  Thanks so much. :)

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

I would imagine that something like this should go on your personal page or in your signature. But I guess that depends on what exactly you're asking. Are you wanting to pay someone to build a MOC of Alteridaxand send it to you? If so, then yes, here is probably acceptable. If you're just asking someone to build one and show it off on here, then the signature thing is your best bet.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I would imagine that something like this should go on your personal page or in your signature. But I guess that depends on what exactly you're asking. Are you wanting to pay someone to build a MOC of Alteridaxand send it to you? If so, then yes, here is probably acceptable. If you're just asking someone to build one and show it off on here, then the signature thing is your best bet.

Yes, I was planning on paying someone to build a MOC of Alternate Teridax and send it to me.

I'm planning to build Alternate Universe Teridax during June this year. I don't know yet how hard it will be to get all needed parts, but if it will be possible without huge costs, I would like to build 2 or 3 of them and sell off 1 or 2 of them. So if you couldn't find any Teridax till June, then feel free to send me PM :P.

I'll definitely keep you in mind, thanks very much.  I'm really after this one to complete my collection.

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

I have been tooking at makeing one the only obstacle , I had was not having a PKG, That's going to be the most costly piece.

441px-The_Melding_Teridax.png

Would you be open to selling it if you make it? I'm not sure if the OP minds, but as for myself, I have a few spares of the mask, and would be willing to buy a MOC of it without the mask...

• 2 weeks later...