• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

SELLING A VARIETY OF MASKS - SOME RARE IM SURE... HELP IDENTIFY/FIND B

MASKS bioncle lego sell buy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline omni47

omni47
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 09-January 17
  • 3 posts

Posted Jan 09 2017 - 02:35 AM

Hey Everyone, 

I'd like to thank everyone that partakes on this forum, a lot of great of information on here.  Due to financial troubles I have to let go of some of my masks.  I feel posting on here will help get these masks in the right person's hands.  Please help me identify/find potential buyers & outlets for these masks.  I have collected these since a kid, it's hard to let them go... but I feel some collector would appreciate these more. I Will include pictures below. Thanks for your help everybody!  

Ps. All masks are for sale, including the mask storage case itself. I have more masks that i'm looking for & will update once i find them. :P

Here a Link to The Gallery For The Pictures Below FOR A LARGER SIZE OF MASKS BELOW: https://postimg.org/gallery/2gocp721s/

Full_Size_Render_1.jpgFull_Size_Render_2.jpgFull_Size_Render_3.jpgFull_Size_Render_4.jpg
IMG_1218.jpgIMG_1219.jpg

Link to these 2 new full size images gallery^^^:https://postimg.org/gallery/24ulcsswu/

***********UPDATED! 01/11/17 *****************

Edited by omni47, Jan 11 2017 - 08:26 PM.

#2 Offline jed1ndy

jed1ndy
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 07-July 14
  • 311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2017 - 07:34 AM

PM Sent!

#3 Offline 4kocour4

4kocour4
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 24-January 16
  • 97 posts

Posted Jan 09 2017 - 01:32 PM

How much for shipping to Czech Republic and how long could you hold those two yellow Komaus?

#4 Offline omni47

omni47
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 09-January 17
  • 3 posts

Posted Jan 10 2017 - 05:04 PM

I'm not sure how much shipping would be for international, i'm not really sure how to  estimate shipping  costs for these masks

#5 Offline omni47

omni47
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 09-January 17
  • 3 posts

Posted Jan 11 2017 - 08:28 PM

just updated! found new pieces

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users