Where can I play "Mask of Creation" mobile game?

Chronicler06

Just over a month ago, I got my very first smart phone. Once everything had been properly set up, one of the first things I wanted to do was play the two mobile games from Bionicle G2: Mask of Creation (from 2015) and Mask of Control (from 2016). I was able to find the latter and install it on my mobile device, but I couldn't find the former anywhere. Apparently, that game was removed from the app store at some point.

Does anyone know where else I can go to play the Mask of Creation game? If so, would the other mobile game, Mask of Control, also be found there? (I ask the second question mostly for the sake of future access because if the first game was removed only a year after it came out, I fear the same might soon happen for the other one.)

• Upvote 3

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Hopefully someone has an .apk saved somewhere, but the best I can point you toward is a download of the original version of the game for desktop. Because it's an outdated version, it doesn't have any of the stuff with the Mask Makers City and the gameplay is a little different. But it's something at least!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I bumped into the same issue some time ago. Actually, the game is still on both the app store and Google Play, but has been unlisted and unindexed for whatever reason. Luckily enough, Biosector01's direct links still work!

App store (others below have indicated that this doesn't work)

Google Play (tested and works)

This way you can play the updated official version with Ekimu and the Skull Villains. 

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon
  • Upvote 2

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

If you have an iPhone, you can jailbreak it and install an .ipa of the game directly. For Android it's easier, you can probably find an .apk somewhere and install that without problems (you need to make sure you've enabled third-party installations in your settings first).

• Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

If you have an iPhone, you can jailbreak it and install an .ipa of the game directly. For Android it's easier, you can probably find an .apk somewhere and install that without problems (you need to make sure you've enabled third-party installations in your settings first).

Well you're right there's also that.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

• 1 month later...

Well you're right there's also that.

Well, since I'm still very new to using a smartphone at all, I'll need to ask someone I know to show me how do something like that. If that's really the only option I have for getting that game, then I guess it might be worth a shot.

Google Play seems to be ineffective as well.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

• 1 month later...

I haven't yet gotten an opportunity to try out the method that was suggested to me, though I am still interested once I can finally get a chance. Has anyone here tried it yet? Any idea if it even works?

• 1 month later...