Third 2016 LEGO Ideas Review Qualifiers Announced

Twelve projects had reached 10,000 supporters when the third round for the 2016 LEGO Ideas qualifying period ended on Monday. As listed in the Ideas Blog, these are all impressive builds in their own right and would make many fans happy to have as sets. No word yet on what to expect on the toy store shelves, but the Second Review Board's results should be announced shortly. Which Ideas are you rooting for?

View the full article

I feel like the Diner might be one of the most likely projects this time around. It's not too obscure, nor too ambitious, nor too similar to something LEGO has released before. Some part substitutions would certainly be necessary, since it uses some retired door and window pieces, but all in all it's a pretty nice concept that I think could translate well into a retail set.

There are a lot of cool sets up for review here. The Landrover 4X4 and Ship in a Bottle are two of my favorites out of these. I hope they both pass the review. :)

I also hope that the Hulkbuster will pass too, though I highly doubt it will because Lego already released a Hulkbuster set. But one can still hope, right? 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png