Interest in Inside Tour Gali Mask?

SamDrew

Hey everyone!

I have come by an opportunity to get my hands on one of the coveted Inside Tour trans-blue Gali masks from 2015 and was wondering if there might be any interest in it here on BZP. This mask will probably never be cheap enough for me to justify keeping, but I am more than willing to bring it to market here for the right price!

To make it worthwhile on my end, I would be looking to get somewhere in the range of $900-$1000 USD, which I know is steep, but for a collectible this rare that is harder and harder to come by I think it is reasonable. The packaging is in superb, near-mint condition, and as far as I know has never been opened.

If I can get one or more committed buyers to comment here saying that they are interested, I will go ahead and obtain the mask and bring it to market here. If there are several interested parties we'll do an auction as I've done with other collectibles in BST. Otherwise if there is only one person interested I will simply reserve it for them. 

Let me know in the comments below if you are interested, and if all goes well I'll have the mask up for sale on here in a short while!

Thanks for looking!

-Sam

• Upvote 1

Daaaaang! I'd love to get my hands on one of those. Personally I think that the trans blue should have been on the standard set because of how it matches the original. I don't have $900+ on me, but I'll spread the word.

Gleaming glistens The Red Star,
Bringing life to death afar,
Up away in deepest space,
You call me from your distant place.

Proud member of the Kanohi Force (Disavowed, but never dead)