Hitman: The Revival

Voxumo

Hitman_logo.png

STORY

Somewhere deep in a frozen wasteland that's name shall not be uttered, a single being sat within a shack, face obscured by the hood of their coat.

"The blood has long since dried and The Gods of Hitman grow thirsty once again." 

The obscured figure rose from their chair, gaze drawn towards a dart board that graced the far wall. Ten photos were tacked to the board via ice pick. The figure turned away and exited the shack, their gaze not on the path before them, but on the path in their mind.

"Time to do something about that thirst."

And with those words uttered, the obscured figure was gone in an instant. Ten huts were robbed of their occupants that night, with the few witnesses stating they saw a whirlwind of snow surrounding the huts in the dead of night.

PLAYING THE GAME
What do I do in this game?

In this game, you are attempting to assassinate other players. You do this by PMing me with the name of the player you are targeting. You have six weapons in your arsenal to choose from: a Knife, a Gun, Poison, an Explosive, a Sledgehammer, or Wire. In addition to your target's name, you will also PM me the weapon you will use in your assassination attempt.

You are not guaranteed a kill. Different assassins have different resistances and weaknesses against different weapons. When signing up for the game, you will PM me a list of all the weapons and corresponding numerical values, like so:

Knife: 1
Gun: 2
Poison: 3
Explosive: 4
Sledgehammer: 5
Wire: 6

This is your profile. It tells me which weapons you are weak against and which weapons you are strong against. The lower the number, the weaker you are to that form of attack. For example, if someone targeted you with a Wire, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 6, you would survive. If someone targeted you with Poison, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 3, you would survive. If someone targeted you with a Knife, you would die instantly, as there is no number on a die lower than 1.

Rounds will take place roughly over 24-hour intervals. If you fail to send me the name of a target and a weapon of choice, you will be killed for inactivity.

What happens when multiple people attack the same target?
I will calculate the assassination attempts chronologically. The first person to PM me that target's name will receive 'first dibs' on the assassination attempt. If he fails, the next person will get a shot, and so on.

What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?
There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other I will reroll.

SIGNING UP FOR THE GAME
What do I need to do to be able to play?

To sign up, state that you are signing up by posting in this topic, and then PM me the following list of weapons with corresponding numerical values 1-6. You choose which weapons you are resistant to and which weapons you are vulnerable to. Ensure the Subject line of your PM is "HITMAN PROFILE: (Username)"

Knife:
Gun:
Poison:
Explosive:
Sledgehammer:
Wire:

THE "WILLING" PARTICIPANTS
Eliminated targets are designated in Ice. Sign-ups shall remain open until the 10 slots are filled or 48-Hours. Whichever comes first.

1: ToaTimeLord N1
 2: Trijhak (Pulse)
 3: Naked Link (Luroka) N1
 4: Chro N1 - My Missing Half
 5: Shadow FF N2
 6: Toa Smoke Monster N2
 7: Shadowvezon N1
 8: Breath of the Wild (Voltex) N1
 9: Toru Nui
10: Papika (Blade) N1

RULES
1: All bzp rules apply. Common sense really.
2: No changing your targets. I will only accept your first target, even if you target a dead person, so be aware of whose alive and whose not.
3: There is no bias. I am literally rolling a die, or the program that simulates such. Such things are not partial. 

Host's Notes: So yeah... This is my first attempt at a game. I am by no means a writer, so don't expect scenes on a scale of Voltex, Pahrak or really any of the typical game hosts. This lack of experience also means there may also be some delay, either due to me having a job or writing the actual scene, though I hope I will be able to get such things done in a timely manner. Just please have patience.
Also the second and third sections are shamelessly ripped from Voltex's Hitman 19 game.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This lack of experience also means there may also be some delay, either due to me having a job or writing the actual scene, though I hope I will be able to get such things done in a timely manner. Just please have patience.

Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Spot 7 please.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

All spots have been filled. Still need profiles from Shadow FF and ShadowVezon. 24 hours to get those in. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I must admit my good fellows, that I was originally going to paste the Space Jame theme song here,

it's me, space james

How embarrassing! It appears that my poor old editor failed to adequately perform his duties.

He has been fired.

Goodness, I could really do with a cup of tea.

So all profiles are in. First scene is being written so if you all wish to send in your first targets, you may do so now. 

Remember, anyone who doesn't sen in their targets in 24 hours, by sunday, will be killed off.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

PROLOGUE

Ten matoran awoke with a startle as the cold, near freezing wind nipped at their bodies. They looked around with fear at the unfamiliar village they found themselves in, buildings seemingly ripped from some old western made by those crazy Le-Matoran. A frozen tundra surrounded the village for as far as the eye could see.

"Greetings." A voice echoed out of nowhere, seemingly carried along by the wind "You all are likely wondering why you are here, or perhaps where here is? Well you shall get no answers." 

The ten looked at each other with confusion, clearly unsure of this voice's intentions

"Then what are we to do?" A Su-matoran by the name of Trijhak finally asked while rubbing his hands together in a desperate attempt to stay warm.

"You are to kill each other, until only one remains." The voice whispered

This was enough for panic to spread. Fearful eyes glanced suspiciously between each matoran gathered. 

"You will find yourselves... equipped with knowledge not your own but of victim's past. Use this as you see fit. Arsenals shall be provided to you at the stroke of midnight. Good luck and do not disappoint for the gods are watching."

A Vo-Matoran stepped forward, her gaze defiantly on the air before her "And what if we don't want to kill!" Papika shouted, but no response was given. "Fine then, I'm just going to walk out of here. Nothing's stopping me." She muttered defiantly, turning away from the group and walking towards the frozen wasteland that surrounded the small village. As her foot stepped out of the invisible boundary, an ice pick formed from thin air lashed out, aiming for Blade's skull. She managed to barely dodge it, resulting in the cheek of her mask being adorned with a new scrape. "Ok.. I won't be leaving."

And with the knowledge they were locked into this, the group dispersed, each going their own way as they prepared for the inevitable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little something while we wait for the kills to be sent in, of which half of you already have. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'll say this... I'm still tallying up the kills, but the given the choices of a large part of you, it's gonna be a bloodbath.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'll say this... I'm still tallying up the kills, but the given the choices of a large part of you, it's gonna be a bloodbath.

Yessssss Hitman is back, then! Wouldn't be a Hitman game without it being a bloodbath, honestly. xD

• Upvote 2

The first round always is.

full-game wipe in one round still hasn't happened in a hitman game, has it?

Not in my knowledge.

It would be amazing if that happened in this particular game. :P

Scene will be up around afternoon akst, as I admittedly fell asleep halfway through the day and only woke up about an hour ago. Sleep schedules been mucked up due to working evenings now.

Also in regards to everyone dying round 1, I would not be surprised if it has happened but no aside from the host knew since such a thing is not allowed. There MUST be one survivor. As it says in the rules, if multiple people target each other and end up killing each other where nobody survives, dice will be rerolled in an effort to ensure there is one survivor.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Night 1

The group had long since dispersed, with each finding solitude in a different section of the village. It was odd how the inhabitants of his village acted. Distant, maybe even unaware of their predicament given the glazed over look they would all too often offer the newcomers.

As the clocks struck midnight fear rocked the newcomers, changing the atmosphere of the village entirely. The villagers seemed not to notice, or simply did not care as they carried, but each of the newcomers felt it. Death was going to be everywhere tonight.

-------------------------------------------

The first to strike was Chro, a Ta-Matoran known for his infamous Flaming Arm trick. He had been stalking Luroka for sometime, even before midnight. From the rooftops he watched his target traverse the streets, clearly with their own goal in mind. 

Luroka darted down yet another side alley as he desperate searched for his chosen target, Chro. He had checked the various establishments, yet trace of the Ta-Matoran could be seen. Having decided to wait till later in the Night to pick up the search, Luroka slumped against the side of a building, using his Sledgerhammer as a brace. "He can't hide forever."

Little did Luroka know just how true his words were, as the instant Luroka relaxed Chro sprung from the rooftop opposite his target, Stiletto held firmly in his grip. Luroka saw the flash of scarlet as it swiftly descended upon him, but it was already too late for reaction. Pointed steel made contact with kanohi, while feet made contact with chest. For Luroka it was a swift death... Sadly the same could not be said for the fate that would befall his killer.

A disappointed Su-matoran watched from the shadows, as he witnessed another lay claim to his kill. "I'm the only one here who wants this, and yet I'm late to the party." He slammed his fist against the wall as he turned to leave, causing a snow pile that had collected atop the roof to bury him. "Arghh!" Trijhak shouted, not caring who heard him as he struggled to free himself from the snow.

"Welcome Friend to the Whistling Mauka Tavern. What'll be your poison of choice?" The barkeep asked Chro. "Just a shot of the Madu Whiskey."  With a nod the barkeep prepared the glass, handing it over "You're lucky. Particularly hard to get stock of this, though thankfully a generous patron donated this bottle earlier. Believe their name was Tex?" 

Chro's eyes grew wide behind his mask as he gazed down into the now empty glass. A burning sensation began in his fingertips, and worked it's way up his limbs. With fear carrying his movements he ran out of the tavern, towards the nearest snow pile as the burning continued to consume his body. Desperately he rolled in the snow, believing it would save him. It was then his inherent element turned against him, with fire erupting from his eyes as he burned from the inside out, till nothing but ash and a single unscathed arm remained.

Voltex having been confident in the success of his poison, retreated to his Inn, however his joy would be cut short as he saw a figure blocking the entrance to the Inn, wielding a particularly large hammer. Opting to not tempt fate Voltex turned tail and walked the opposite direction. "Like I'm going to fall for that." the Ba-Matoran muttered beneath their breath. Little did they know that was Timelord's hope, as a particularly strong gust knocked over the cardboard cutout just as Voltex turned his back. 

The Bo-Matoran leapt from the snow bank as Voltex turned, hammer held high. Voltex had barely had time to leap back, though his foot caught a patch of ice and he was sent sprawling, causing the hammer to make contact with his stomach, crushing his innards resulting in an excruciating death. 

Timelord rose from the soon to be dead Voltex, wiping off his hammer just as another emerged from the same snowbank with their own hammer "Come on man, you said we'd go on the count of three." Smoke Monster whined "It's not my fault you thought I meant after three." Timelord retorted, already turning away from wailing Voltex. 

Dejected Smoke Monster too turned away, allowing nature to take it's course with Voltex, though his eyes widened as he saw the pistol pointed directly at his chest, held by the Kra-Matoran ShadowVezon "Too bad you didn't make a bang before you died." Smoke Monster closed his eyes as he heard the click of the pistol, preparing for the bullet to penetrate his armor. Though no such thing came, and he dared to peek at his assailant. Shadowvezon was fussing with his novelty 'Bang' pistol he'd bought from a shady le-matoran earlier that day. "Well..." Shadowvezon stammered as he made eye contact with Smoke Monster "That did not go as planned. Never trust a le-matoran amirite?" Shadowvezon asked, shrugging his shoulders and tossing the wasted pistol into the street. Having none of it Smoke Monster shoved his way past Shadowvezon, resulting in Shadowvezon landing near the now silent Voltex. "Some people just don't know how to take a joke, amirite?" he said down to the dead Ba-Matoran. 

Just then yet another figure emerged from the roofs, as Toru Nui sought to strike down his target in his moment of weakness, his novelty oversized mallet's weight carrying him downward. Thankfully for Shadowvezon, he would not endure a slow death like poor Voltex did, as he was crushed instantly by the sheer size of the mallet. 

"Man... Here I thought It'd be harder to claim my kill." The Ba-matoran said to himself as he worked on scraping bits of shadowvezon from his mallet.

Having killed his chosen target and succeeded in depriving Smoke Monster of his kill, Timelord chose to celebrate the only way this village knew how to: With a round. He was sitting at the bar, having already had quite a few, when the double doors swung open, revealing a Vo-Matoran with scratch adorning her mask. Senses dulled Timelord did not notice Blade sneak up behind him, nor did he truly register the Dagger that now poked through his chest. "Oh.. Bugger." Timelord whispered as he fell forward, head meeting bartop as he succumbed to the darkness.

"Never let your guard down." Blade said to herself as she retrieved her dagger from Timelord's corpse. "My thoughts exactly." a familiar voice whispered behind her, just as the cold piano wire wrapped around her neck, quickly cutting off her oxygen as she struggled in vain to free herself from the wire, fighting against her assailant. The Ko-Matoran remained unphased as their target struggled, moving with their attempts at freeing themselves. It was only when the struggling stopped that FF eased the tension of their wire, allowing the lifeless form of Blade to crumple to the ground.

"I knew my acting and improv classes would pay off." FF said with confidence in their voice, as they removed the wig and apron from their form. "Blade never knew I was really the server when they walked in." With a spring in their step, FF sauntered out of the tavern, the bodies of Timelord and Blade being the only evidence they were ever there.

"Excellent. How quickly each of them adapted to the memories of prior victims." The "Host" proclaimed as he watched the events of the night unfold from above the village, deadly sharp ice pick being juggled in one hand "I greatly look forward to seeing the final four duke it out."

Somewhere in the distance, a low rumbling sounded from the tundra, catching the Host's attention "And seems the gods are equally pleased. Good."

Night 1 Deaths:

Luroka via Knife

Timelord via Knife

Blade via Wire

Chro via Poison

ShadowVezon via Sledgehammer

Voltex via Sledgerhammer

Host's Note: I must say, I had quite a bit of fun writing this scene, and hopefully no one is too upset with their portrayal. I really tried to write everyone as what worked best for the scene, with some receiving personalities thanks to comments within their pms.

Don't forget to send in your night 2 kills. You have till midnight on the 23rd.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I wasn't enough of a gentlemanly spy, though I rather enjoyed Chro's suffering at my hand.

Truth be told, good chaps, I'm not surprised that I was killed in such an uncivilized manner:

Knife: 4, for every spy must be good with close-quarters combat!
Gun: 3, for every spy is vulnerable to, and yet also skilled with, a gun!
Poison: 6, for every good spy knows how to detect poisons!
Explosive: 2, for to be completely honest, explosives can be difficult to predict!
Sledgehammer: 1, because who would honestly use such an uncivilized weapon?
Wire: 5, for even the worst spies will understand the usage of a wire!

• Upvote 2

Apparently sledgehammers were the weapon of choice for most, at least in regards to night 1 kills and attempts.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I can't believe Smoke and I both choose Breath of Wild.

With the same weapon.

Fun while I lasted.

Smoke Monster has a history of targeting me in Hitman, if I recall

It's a pretty rare game these days where I'm not a Round 1 target, but in Hitman I don't usually mind because I usually get to kill at least one person, and Round 1 in Hitman is always a massacre anyway.

• Upvote 2