Taka Nuvia

rahaga_ws.jpg

This was more of a pen test than anything serious, but I think it turned out rather cute. Plus, I can't remember when I last drew a Rahaga (2008/2009?), so... a nameless Rahaga. C:

(fun fact: this was drawn on some completely wrong paper, in ballpoint pen, because I was just finished with some university work and so tired - originally I didn't even think it would become an actual drawing, anyway...)

• Upvote 12

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

How cute! By the spear and the minute physique, I'd say he/she looks like Gaaki. I like the wires going from the body to the backpack-thing. Is that a watermark, around the feet?

Removing the grid must have been so boring, but you did a really good job.

Keep up the good work! ^_^

Thanks! :3 Yeah, Gaaki certainly was an inspiration; and yep, there's a watermark, for no particular reason tho. Just felt like adding one, idk.

Colour selection is your friend when it comes to such things; it actually took less time than I thought. =D

Thank you! ^^

For some reason, perhaps how sunken the eyes are, it kind of reminds me of cubone, like it's wearing the rahkshi head atop it's own head versus it being it's actual head. Also it amazes me that this is what you consider "Not that serious"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The head looks just like the one from the sets, yet the body looks stylized. However, they actually blend really well, for some reason. The head looks so darn smooth compared to the shins and forearms, but they still look like they go together! It's mind-boggling, but I'm very impressed. I really like this piece and if this is just for fun, then you're a talented artist.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, perhaps how sunken the eyes are, it kind of reminds me of cubone, like it's wearing the rahkshi head atop it's own head versus it being it's actual head. Also it amazes me that this is what you consider "Not that serious"

That's kind of creepy-cute, I guess. :3 Never occured to me that way before, but now that you pointed it out I see it too. o.o

Thanks!

The head looks just like the one from the sets, yet the body looks stylized. However, they actually blend really well, for some reason. The head looks so darn smooth compared to the shins and forearms, but they still look like they go together! It's mind-boggling, but I'm very impressed. I really like this piece and if this is just for fun, then you're a talented artist.

I had no plans for the whole drawing, so that may be why it's such a jumbled mix of stylized and non-stylized bits. :guilty:  To be honest, the head was the only thing I had a clear memory of, which is probably while it's the most set-like part...

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

I had no plans for the whole drawing, so that may be why it's such a jumbled mix of stylized and non-stylized bits. :guilty:  To be honest, the head was the only thing I had a clear memory of, which is probably while it's the most set-like part...

Thank you!

It's interesting to see where art can go if you don't begin with the end in mind. I see you tried drawing off of memory for the head and I guess the feet and probably just winging it for the rest. Like I said, it turned out well.

You're welcome!

mindeth the cobwebs