In Search of Prototypes

MetroidwaveX50

After going on a nostalgia binge, I was struck with a question.

Has anyone ever seen the Jaller Inika prototype?

I know about the early Inika prototypes, but I'm asking about the one that allegedly had two Energized Flame Swords that Greg used for reference. This led further down the rabbit hole, and I began to wonder about Nuparu Mahri' Aqua Blaster Blade. Then the Toa Metru and Krekka.

So my final question is this:

Does anyone have photos of the following prototypes?

Nokama Metru

Whenua Metru

Krekka

Jaller Inika

Nuparu Mahri

Any help would be apprieciated.

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

I knew about Jaller Inika and Nuparu Mahri (though as far as I'm aware no images of those versions exist), but this is the first I've heard of Metru and Krekka prototypes. You've got me curious about them now.

The Metru were what the comics were based on. Upon review, it looked like Nokama and Whenua had slightly different builds than the others. The only image I could find with those two was a group shot with the rest, with Krekka looming over them.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bonesiii/Bionicle/prototype_krekka.bmp

He was symmetrical at some point, it seems.

Edited by MetroidwaveX50

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

I knew about Jaller Inika and Nuparu Mahri (though as far as I'm aware no images of those versions exist), but this is the first I've heard of Metru and Krekka prototypes. You've got me curious about them now.

The Metru were what the comics were based on. Upon review, it looked like Nokama and Whenua had slightly different builds than the others. The only image I could find with those two was a group shot with the rest, with Krekka looming over them.

Biosector says that's Krekka without a source but it's just as (if not more) likely that it's a Vahki mockup, especially considering a Vahki is what's there in the final image. 

This is a pretty complete archive of prototypes we have pictures of. None of the stuff you're asking for is in there I don't think, unfortunately.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Biosector says that's Krekka without a source but it's just as (if not more) likely that it's a Vahki mockup, especially considering a Vahki is what's there in the final image.

This is a pretty complete archive of prototypes we have pictures of. None of the stuff you're asking for is in there I don't think, unfortunately.

That makes sense, the colors even line up, but the build looks to complex for a canister set, and the arms bear a strong resemblance to Krekka's right arm...

Also, I don't need pic of Nokama and Whenua anymore. I was curious about the fact that in the comics, they seemed to have slightly different torso builds, which I assumed was a relic of the prototypes. After reviewing the instructions, I see that they are indeed built differently.