• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

BZPGOT Voltex Okoto

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:22 PM

POPULAR

bzpgots2_v2.jpg

(Season 1 - Lore & Histories - A Clockwork Night)

EPISODE 00: AND NOW IT BEGINS

EPISODE 01: SECRETS AND SPIES

EPISODE 02: THE ROADS MOST TRAVELED

EPISODE 03: AS STRONG AS STONE

EPISODE 04: CONTROL

EPISODE 05: FAITH

EPISODE 06

EPISODE 07

EPISODE 08

EPISODE 09

EPISODE 10

EPISODE 11

---

Welcome to Okoto, an island divided into six regions: Fire, Water, Ice, Stone, Earth, and the central Ancient City. Each region is populated by Protectors of their respective element (barring the Ancient City, which holds a population mixed with Protectors from every region). The regions are officially united under the banner of the Mask Maker, who rules over Okoto from the Ancient City.

Ten years ago, in the year 317 AE (After Ekimu), the Regions of Fire, Water, and Ice united to overthrow a violent and treacherous Mask Maker, known as Voxumo the Usurper. After stealing the throne for himself in a rebellion twenty years before in 296 AE with help from Fire, Ice and Stone, Voxumo had reigned over the island through fear and intimidation. It was he who saw the Earth Region crushed and destroyed, nearly wiping it off of Okoto entirely.

The true heir – a Protector of Water by the name of Pulse – had been forced to spend twenty years in hiding, as well as numerous surviving Protectors of Earth. After Voxumo had managed to fall out of favor with both the Ice Region and the Fire Region, Pulse began to make his move, slowly gathering allies within the Water Region. Forging an alliance with Fire and Ice, Pulse and his allies made their move. The Stone Region was decimated and the Jungle Region’s leadership assassinated, leaving Voxumo and his allies weakened enough for Pulse to seize the Ancient City and summon the mythical Temple of Time back to Okoto. In the battle that followed, a lone Protector of Water managed to assassinate the Usurper within his own camp, winning the battle – but not the war. This is where the events of Season 1 ended.

Despite the new Mask Maker’s best attempts at forging peace, the Region of Jungle continued to fight against their rule tooth and nail for two more years, before the Fire Region Ruler (a Protector by the name of Burnmad) ordered the Jungle Region burned to the ground. Half of the Jungle Region was destroyed in the mighty blaze, and what was left was conquered and absorbed by the Fire Region - finally ending the War for the Throne in the year 319 AE.

For the next four years, Okoto lived in a tentative peace, as the Fire Region settled into its new position of power and the rest remained wary that it would attempt the same thing again. Everything changed four years ago in 323 AE, however, when the Earth Region surged back.

For twenty-six years they had lived under Okoto, hiding so deep underground that not even the Protectors of Earth they had left behind knew they still lived. Led by a great skull creature known as Kulta the Skull Grinder and protected by an army of Skull Warriors, the Protectors of Earth easily re-established their region, partnering with the Stone Region in the process to help rebuild. With the return of the Earth Region came the birth of a new religion, known as the Faith of the Skulls – those who worship the skull creatures such as Kulta and the Skull Warriors that have helped to protect and guide the Mask Makers for years beyond counting, and have now brought an entire region back from the dead.

As quickly as the Faithful appeared, so too did an opposing force – an extremely secretive group calling themselves the Knights of Ekimu, seemingly based within the Ice Region. They claim that the Skull Creatures are not to be trusted, that they seek the destruction of Okoto; the evidence seems to suggest otherwise, however, and as the Faith continues to grow, the more they outnumber the so-called Knights. In the hopes of uniting Okoto rather than instigating further conflict, the Mask Maker at this time summoned the six Heroes of Prophecy to Okoto, though their presence has often led to worsening the situation.

The Mask Maker’s inability to properly manage or deal with this conflict in a satisfactory manner has tainted his image in the eyes of many on the island, and there are some who begin to wonder if, perhaps, they even need a Mask Maker at all….

There is an air of discontent throughout Okoto. Alliances are frayed thin, and the hard-fought peace that has reigned for years is now collapsing in on itself.

Welcome back to the game of thrones, where you win or you die…

…and the prophets are starting to sing a song of shadow.

okotosmall.jpg

HOW IT WORKS

The game will last for ten “rounds”, known as “episodes”. Several key mechanics of the game are explained below – but I cannot stress enough that the game’s open nature truly does leave many things open to interpretation or manipulation (or even in some cases, being able to be outright ignored).

If you have any questions about whether a move you want to make is legal or not, simply shoot me a private PM to ask. If a move is impossible to make, I will make sure to let you know. If you’re up to it, you can also read through Season 1.

We’ll start off with each round lasting roughly five days, and see how that goes.

MOVES

Every player will make their moves for each round via PM, of which there are two kinds – OFFICIAL and BACKDOOR.

An Official PM is any PM that involves me, the host; moves made in Official PMs are the only ones that will be included in the scenes for each episode, which means that they are the only moves that will actually occur. If you want to kill another player, or bar them access to your region, that would have to take place in an Official PM. The upside to Official PMs is obvious – it is how you make things happen! The downside is that everyone will be aware of what occurs in these PMs.

When the episodes are released, I will include IC tags at the end of each “scene” to note which players can consider those particular events as something that they would know about.

A Backdoor PM, then, is any PM (or other method of communication) that I, the host, am not a part of. Anything said or done in these PMs will not be included in the scenes, which means that they will not technically occur; in this way, the downside is obviously that your abilities are limited. You cannot kill someone (or take other such drastic actions) in a Backdoor PM. But they do allow you to operate behind the scenes where I and others cannot see, and this can allow you to set up plans that might take several episodes to come to fruition.

Some Example Actions

ROLES

RULER-These players rule over their respective regions (or, in the case of the Jungle Ruler, serve as their region’s backup should the Fire Ruler and Fire General both fall). They have final decision making power over the players in their region, and their opinions can often sway a vast number of Protectors. They must worry about the approval of those living in their region, as well as making sure the other players in their region actually do their jobs.

GENERAL-These players are in charge of their region’s army – maintaining it, training it, and leading it if need be. They also serve as their region’s second in command should their Ruler perish or disappear, and work directly with their region’s Toa. They must worry about their soldier’s respect, else a mutiny could occur or morale could fall.

DIPLOMAT-These players are in charge of diplomatic relations and trade. They will often need to travel in order to perform their duties, or send messages via the Guardians (though this will cost them approval within their region). They must worry about their approval, as the public will dislike a Diplomat that does not appear to be performing their duties. Travel can also be dangerous, and for Diplomats, even more so.

GUARDIAN-These players form the Mask Maker’s Council. They are a mix of the General, Diplomat, and Turaga roles; each commands a fifth of the forces defending the Ancient City, while also providing the Mask Maker with advice and helping with any diplomatic issues that arise. The Guardians each have what they refer to as “little birds” in their respective regions that will keep them informed on any happenings there; it would be possible (but difficult) for a Guardian to spread their birds into other regions as well.

TURAGA-These players are more reclusive, serving as historians, advisors, and oftentimes adventurers. Despite the honorary title, Turaga are not typically so old in their age that a simple fall would end them. They can use their vast knowledge of Okoto and its histories to help any players that might ask them for advice (particularly their Rulers), but Turaga are also known to frequently leave their regions to explore, searching out answers to new questions.

STATS

These stats will help each player to set themselves apart; you’ll fill out a stat sheet and send it to me via PM when you sign up. If you already know which role you will have, you can fill out the form to help you – or, if you’re feeling mischievous, you could fill it out to help you in different areas. Certain players will receive bonuses in particular areas depending on their roles; other players might lose stats in certain areas for the same reason… but keep in mind that these modifications will only occur after you have sent your form in.

You will be given 40 points to assign wherever you choose, and can assign a maximum of 10 points to any individual stat; whenever you make a move, the relevant stat will be added to an RNG roll out of 10 for a combined result out of 20.

The stats are as follows:

STRENGTH – (Attack Damage, Physical Strength, Use of Larger Weapons & Tools such as Crossbows & Swords)

PERCEPTION – (Noticing Surroundings – World & People, Recognizing an Attack or Attack Opportunity)

ENDURANCE – (Stamina, Ability to Withstand Damage, Ability to use Masks of Power)

CHARISMA – (Public Approval, Ability to Persuade NPCs – Possibly Players, How You Are Perceived by Others)

INTELLIGENCE – (Chance of Success with Complex Actions & Attacks – Intelligence Checks, Damage & Hit Chance with Mask-Related Attacks, Ability to Plan/Approach Situations, Historical Knowledge)

AGILITY – (Dodging, Hit Mitigation if Dodge Fails, Stealth, Use of Smaller Weapons & Tools such as Daggers & Small Hammers)

LUCK – (Can be used as a “Saving Throw’ if a Roll Fails or used to improve chances with a Difficult Roll, Acts as a ‘Faith’ stat for Members of the Faithful)

PLAYERS/REGIONS

---

The Ancient City
---

---

The Fire Region
---

---

The Water Region
---

---

The Ice Region
---

---

The Nation of Kamuk
---

---

The Earth Region
---

Edited by Voltex, Mar 21 2017 - 09:16 PM.

#2 Offline Vox

Vox
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Perpetually Cold

• 08-January 07
  • 4,471 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:26 PM

Hmm... I'll sign up. Don't know if we are able to state a preference for region, but Stone region would be my preference.

Pm Incoming.

Edited by Vox, Jan 28 2017 - 01:26 PM.

maran.jpg

#3 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:27 PM

Hmm... I'll sign up. Don't know if we are able to state a preference for region, but Stone region would be my preference.

Pm Incoming.

I will await your PM!

Region preference for signing up is good, yes. Otherwise I'll just toss you wherever we have the most room. :P

#4 Offline Vox

Vox
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Perpetually Cold

• 08-January 07
  • 4,471 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:36 PM

Pm Incoming.

I will await your PM!

Region preference for signing up is good, yes. Otherwise I'll just toss you wherever we have the most room. :P

I assume roles will be handed out once the game begins, like it was last time?

maran.jpg

#5 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:43 PM

Pm Incoming.

I will await your PM!

I assume roles will be handed out once the game begins, like it was last time?

Yep. Reserved spots will take their pick of roles, and then everyone else.

#6 Offline Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Illusion of the Past

• 11-August 07
  • 8,010 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:45 PM

I'm in, and I'm gonna snag a Jungle spot~

#7 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:49 PM

I'm in, and I'm gonna snag a Jungle spot~

added!

Jungle is now filled, unless Smoke Monster or Tekulo decides to take a different slot!

#8 Offline Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 09-July 07
  • 3,618 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:51 PM

I'm most certainly in. 

XsMZ0vB.png

Accidental BZPGOT kills

IeW9l8R.pngZSZhAoO.png0dPlBqg.png

#9 Offline Salamence

Salamence
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • King of the losers

• 21-June 08
  • 2,149 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:52 PM

Count me in

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Offline Jed the Kingslayer

Jed the Kingslayer
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 07-July 14
  • 341 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:53 PM

I'd like to claim my spot (PM sent).

J2x6hNA.jpg

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | Sig made by Voltex.

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

—————————BZPGOT S2 KILLS—————————

???

#11 Offline Underscore

Underscore
  • Premier Member
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 14-March 13
  • 765 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 01:53 PM

Definitely in. Pm comin your way

2xu8Ptu.png

#12 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:03 PM

I'm most certainly in. 

Noted!

Count me in

Region preference?

I'd like to claim my spot (PM sent).

Noted!

Definitely in. Pm comin your way

Can I get your region preference?

#13 Offline Ice Ruler FF Crustallus

Ice Ruler FF Crustallus
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 08-November 11
  • 2,120 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:08 PM

I'm taking my spot.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Just call me FF or Veigar no matter my current username.

"I wish... you taken my hand... and no one ever found that 

teapot in the first place..."

~ Jay, Ninjago

#14 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Premier Member
  • Savage Earthquake Awakened

• 09-April 10
  • 10,565 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:10 PM

I will take my reserved spot in the Jungle Region please. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#15 Online Monado Girl

Monado Girl
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 11-November 08
  • 2,783 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:13 PM

sure, count me in i guess

(ice region preference)

Edited by Xenoblade Two, Jan 28 2017 - 02:17 PM.

z6ZIGho.png

Steam name: Ehksidian

#16 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:19 PM

I'm taking my spot.

Noted!

I will take my reserved spot in the Jungle Region please. B-)

Noted!

sure, count me in i guess

(ice region preference)

Added in!

HOUSE QENDROJ IN EARTH IS FULL! All other Earth Region players must select a different house!

HOUSE HINTERLAND IN JUNGLE IS FULL! All other Jungle Region players must select a different house!

HOUSE VATTEN IN WATER IS FULL! All other Water Region players must select a different house!

#17 Offline Lord Burnmad Aodh

Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 19-November 07
  • 2,147 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:52 PM

IT'S HERE =O

I accept my spot!

- :burnmad:

lWQ9OX5.jpg

MfQQW6t.png
BZPGOT Kills

S1: 0dPlBqg.png

S2: IeW9l8R.pngsoon

Avatar by Brickeens, banners by Tex & Jed, Protector mask emote by Nato I think?

#18 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:53 PM

IT'S HERE =O

I accept my spot!

noted!

#19 Offline Fat Free Strawberry Onken

Fat Free Strawberry Onken
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 21-June 07
  • 3,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:55 PM

I'll have a spot in the Ice region

#20 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 02:58 PM

I'll have a spot in the Ice region

added in!

#21 Offline Salamence

Salamence
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • King of the losers

• 21-June 08
  • 2,149 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 03:00 PM

Count me in

Region preference?

Earth

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 03:04 PM

Count me in

Region preference?

Earth

thanks =P

You snatched the only Qendroj spot from right under Underscore's nose with your PM

#23 Offline Salamence

Salamence
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • King of the losers

• 21-June 08
  • 2,149 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 03:04 PM

Count me in

Region preference?

Earth

thanks =P

You snatched the only Qendroj spot from right under Underscore's nose with your PM

Underekt

Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Offline Nato The Traveler

Nato The Traveler
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Guard of the Pit

• 23-December 13
  • 17,063 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 04:42 PM

Nato The Traveler would like to seize his reserved spot.

d7cTGm8.png

Games I PlayCorpus Rahkshi, BZP's Game Of Thrones.

Games I (help) Run: HF RPG2.5, Skyrise.

- BZPGOT KILLS -

IeW9l8R.png

#25 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 04:54 PM

Nato The Traveler would like to seize his reserved spot.

noted

#26 Online Toru Nui

Toru Nui
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 14-January 15
  • 649 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:02 PM

I thought this would be on the 4th of February. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's finally here, but uh... you know.

region_06_-_earth.jpg

NOT READING THIS IN THE MATORAN FONT ARE WE

WELL THAT CAN EASILY BE REMEDIED

http://www.fonts2u.com/matoran.font

:infected:

#27 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:09 PM

I thought this would be on the 4th of February. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's finally here, but uh... you know.

f04a88f6de899d6ae87d65cc27001dc7.gif

#28 Offline Lord Burnmad Aodh

Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 19-November 07
  • 2,147 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:11 PM

When I see how many people have changed their names for the game

LNtElui.gif

(In hindsight tho, knowing that not everyone was gonna put their exact position in their name, I probably would have gone with just "Lord Burnmad Aodh"... Oh well)

lWQ9OX5.jpg

MfQQW6t.png
BZPGOT Kills

Avatar by Brickeens, banners by Tex & Jed, Protector mask emote by Nato I think?

#29 Online Toru Nui

Toru Nui
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 14-January 15
  • 649 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:12 PM

I see, as opposed to something that doesn't change? Like war? It's just that... something seems familiar about that stat system... can't quite put my finger on it... maybe...

region_06_-_earth.jpg

NOT READING THIS IN THE MATORAN FONT ARE WE

WELL THAT CAN EASILY BE REMEDIED

http://www.fonts2u.com/matoran.font

:infected:

#30 Offline Lord Burnmad Aodh

Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 19-November 07
  • 2,147 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:14 PM

I don't know that iBrow's actually played Fallout-- Adopting SPECIAL was my suggestion. =P

lWQ9OX5.jpg

MfQQW6t.png
BZPGOT Kills

#31 Offline Salamence

Salamence
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • King of the losers

• 21-June 08
  • 2,149 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:16 PM

I see, as opposed to something that doesn't change? Like war? It's just that... something seems familiar about that stat system... can't quite put my finger on it... maybe...

You're just jealous you couldn't think of such an original and unique stat system. I guarantee that this system has never been used before in history.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:33 PM

I don't know that iBrow's actually played Fallout-- Adopting SPECIAL was my suggestion. =P

I think I've played about 15 minutes of Fallout 3.

That's about the extent of my experience with the series.

#33 Offline Gravelord NiToaD

Gravelord NiToaD
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 03-December 09
  • 466 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 05:55 PM

Joined and PM sent.

RqB7mt5.jpg

I own a Minecraft(1.9.4) server for all of BZP to use: 198.24.169.74:38545

#34 Offline ARMS

ARMS
  • Premier Member
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 31-January 10
  • 752 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 06:03 PM

I'm in. I want Earth and Sevio. PM coming shortly

#35 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 06:07 PM

Joined and PM sent.

noted

what region

I'm in. I want Earth and Sevio. PM coming shortly

you can't even spell your own house's name correctly?

portal plz

#36 Offline ARMS

ARMS
  • Premier Member
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 31-January 10
  • 752 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 06:10 PM

Sry low INT.

(actually just doing this on mobile and that is hard but)

#37 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 06:16 PM

There are:

3 spots left in Fire.

2 spots left in Water.

1 spot left in Ice.

4 spots left in Stone.

2 spots left in Earth.

#38 Offline Hellyam

Hellyam
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-February 15
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 07:29 PM

Could I have a spot? I am a part of House Glacies.

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#39 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 09-July 10
  • 956 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 07:58 PM

RG (II, I guess? I need to figure out how I'm related to the previous me.) of House Coal, signing up for a spot in fire region.

Typing up a PM now.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk, Jan 28 2017 - 07:59 PM.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#40 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 10,341 posts

Posted Jan 28 2017 - 08:16 PM

RG (II, I guess? I need to figure out how I'm related to the previous me.) of House Coal, signing up for a spot in fire region.

Typing up a PM now.

your PM title is atrocious and you deserve the inevitable death that will come for you in this game

3 user(s) are browsing this forum

3 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

King ShadowVezon of Kamuk, Monado Girl, SwagtronYOLO