BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

I delay the scene for every bad pun that gets made

well I guess the scene will be on time, because these puns are all great.

allow me to add that I consider all of these puns terrible

and in the end, it's my opinion that matters

Then we'll have someone write another interim scene to keep us flowing until the pun reservoir is all dried up.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 1

Water terrible turn of events. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I delay the scene for every bad pun that gets made

What's with the icy reaction.

Can't you warm-up to them.

They are growing strong on me.

Can't we sail this sea of puns tell the next Episode. I heard the episode gets a bit rocky.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

So this is how y'all have such high post counts.

partly this, partly the rpg forum.

If memory serves me right, wasn't there a time when posts in the games and trivia section did not count towards post count?

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah, then it was basically a case of "Wait, this doesn't make sense, with stuff like Bionifight Ultimate and every mafia game and hitman and......"

And, well, in most cases it was right. This is one of the exceptions, and mostly because of the high waiting times combined with the silliness of this installment specifically =P

• Upvote 5

I have, personally, always felt that G&T should count. I don't know what it is that they thought post count served to indicate, such that G&T posts needed to be excluded from it, but whatever it was, proto was probably a better signpost in the first place. If anything, post count shows how much you participate and how active a member of the community you are, for which purpose there is no reason that G&T posts shouldn't increment it.

- :burnmad:

I have, personally, always felt that G&T should count. I don't know what it is that they thought post count served to indicate, such that G&T posts needed to be excluded from it, but whatever it was, proto was probably a better signpost in the first place. If anything, post count shows how much you participate and how active a member of the community you are, for which purpose there is no reason that G&T posts shouldn't increment it.

- :burnmad:

it was an artifact from a more active time, when G&T was mostly games like "Pool of Protodermis" and "Steal the mask" and other very fast topics.

now it's quieted down, like all of bzp...

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Voltex do you have a teaser for us?

as it happens, I do

Episode 06 should hopefully be finished tomorrow, though I still don't know what it will be called

in the meantime, I have this bit for you all:

---

"There's no point to making another fruitless attempt," Voltex said, replying to Onaku. "No Mask Maker has the focus or power."

“You sound awfully sure of that,” Onaku said, sounding sceptical. “How many times has it been attempted?”

Oh for the love of Rollor, Onaku, what more do you need? Nato thought, scowling before scathingly replying, “well, it took Ekimu months, and dozens of attempts, to forge the Mask of Light. I'd imagine a Mask of Life would be even harder, even with three master Mask Makers working on it.”

Before Onaku or Jed – who, Nato noted, was looking increasingly frustrated – could reply, Ekimu’s eyes lit up, and Nato startled as the Mask Maker grabbed his arm.

"It has indeed been attempted countless times, but... only ever by one Mask Maker at a time," he said, speaking so quickly that Nato could barely understand him in his excitement "But perhaps with three of us...?"

Voltex was nodding, looking thoughtful. "It... might just work. You were always one of the most skilled, and I have almost a millennium of experience. Vatten is more skilled with the Mask of Time than any others in Okoto's history. With it and the Mask of Creation... it might just work."

• Upvote 6

I can't help but notice that a lot of the teasers you put up have me in them...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You and Vox both have been in the most I think.

Part of it is both of you having scenes that lend themselves well to being teasers, and part of it is that I often write your sections first. :P

• Upvote 2

You and Vox both have been in the most I think.

Part of it is both of you having scenes that lend themselves well to being teasers, and part of it is that I often write your sections first. :P

In the BZPGOT story Nato's adventures could be considered a subplot to the political drama of the rest of Okoto.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/