Voltex

*clears throat loudly*

Yes, make the best of that throat while you still have it. :sly:

• Upvote 5

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I hope Burnmad doesn't get killed off. Like right now he is seemingly the only reason the remainder of the Jungle region hasn't been annihilated. Especially since the toa of Fire wants to burn the rest of it to ash.

But yeah, Nintendork told us the game would be on hold while he attends to more important things, so let's just chill in the meantime and speculate what it is that Purple Rayne keeps hidden under his giant hat.

Edited by SwagtronYOLO
  • Upvote 4

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

The Knights don't have propaganda. 

Only the truth. 

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hmm, how about ending the first Long Night?

The Knights don't have propaganda. 

Only the truth. 

They do have propaganda. Propaganda does not have to be false to be propaganda - it can be true, but that does not stop it from being used in a misleading context. I mean, your posters plastered all over parts of Okoto depict a Skull Warrior interrogating a Protector from an uncertain region with the caption 'DOES LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF PEACE'? Not to mention your other one, featuring you yourself holding a Skull Warrior's Mask up at the front of a line of Protectors, with a dead Skull Warrior in the background surrounded by the corpses of many protectors captioned 'JOIN THE FIGHT OR JOIN THE FAITH. YOUR CHOICE.'

But I guess there's also the posters from the Faith, one of which which depicts Protectors of all Regions holding hands with Skull Warriors, one between every Protector, with a Knight of Ekimu stabbing an Earth Protector while being swiftly dealt with by a Skull Warrior and captioned 'WE WILL KEEP THE PEACE'. And another poster displaying a positive attitude towards the faith, with an unmasked Protector, an unmasked Skull Warrior, and an unmasked Toa revealing the similarities between the skulls of a Protector, Skull, and Toa; with its own caption of 'WE ARE ALL THE SAME BEHIND THE MASK.'

That said, could both of you not put posters on the door to the Forge, please? 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

But I guess there's also the posters from the Faith, one of which which depicts Protectors of all Regions holding hands with Skull Warriors, one between every Protector, with a Knight of Ekimu stabbing an Earth Protector while being swiftly dealt with by a Skull Warrior and captioned 'WE WILL KEEP THE PEACE'. And another poster displaying a positive attitude towards the faith, with an unmasked Protector, an unmasked Skull Warrior, and an unmasked Toa revealing the similarities between the skulls of a Protector, Skull, and Toa; with its own caption of 'WE ARE ALL THE SAME BEHIND THE MASK.'

Also I like those Faith poster ideas. Edited by ToaTimeLord II
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Pulse, it has been 328 years since then.

You never said it couldn't have been from three and a quarter centuries ago.

Hmm, how about ending the first Long Night?

And then precede to go into hiding and use subterfuge to stay secretly in power, doing nothing to prevent major atrocities?

Well, the Faith went into hiding too and also used subterfuge to stay secretly in power, doing nothing to prevent major atrocities. Actually, if we were to go from 183 AE onwards, it'd be the Faith that'd be secretly in power until the death of Trijhak Vatten the Mad.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Well, the Faith went into hiding too and also used subterfuge to stay secretly in power, doing nothing to prevent major atrocities. Actually, if we were to go from 183 AE onwards, it'd be the Faith that'd be secretly in power until the death of Trijhak Vatten the Mad.

The Faith didn't even EXIST until AFTER the death of Trijhak. We couldn't do anything during Voxumo's reign because we knew that if we did, he would try and kill us AGAIN. What was the Knight's excuse? Not to mention that they spontaneously revealed themselves after WE revealed ourselves as a possible threat to their power.

The Faith didn't exist as we know it. The ones behind it? They did exist. The Skull Warriors didn't just pop up out of nowhere. I don't know where Vezon Vatten found them, but they existed for a good century before the Faith did. 

... and I doubt Voxumo the Peacemaker, as he is known among some of his sympathisers, would try and destroy the Earth Region. That was the efforts of the armies supporting him.. but then again, I suppose the Extermination of Earth was an act done in his name, just as the Poisoning of Stone and the Conquering of Jungle was done in mine

• Upvote 1

The Faith didn't exist as we know it. The ones behind it? They did exist. The Skull Warriors didn't just pop up out of nowhere. I don't know where Vezon Vatten found them, but they existed for a good century before the Faith did.

That would be like saying Dallior was a member of the Faith. Those Skull Warriors were the only ones who survived the Long Night who didn't (or couldn't) fall back with all the others to... well, I'm not at liberty to say.

... and I doubt Voxumo the Peacemaker, as he is known among some of his sympathisers, would try and destroy the Earth Region. That was the efforts of the armies supporting him.. but then again, I suppose the Extermination of Earth was an act done in his name, just as the Poisoning of Stone and the Conquering of Jungle was done in mine

Precisely. Just as some people blame you for stupid reasons, we blamed Voxumo for slightly-less stupid but still kinda stupid reasons. Not to mention we were dealing with problems of our own. Being stuck underground for almost thirty years does things to people, for at least before then we had the option to go above ground.

If Umarak's arrows are the size of one Protector, does that mean we can shoot Protectors out of the bow? 

...Would anyone else like to create a new method of execution? 

execution?

no, my dear sir

this is a new method of transport.

Could it be for both? 

I think it could work for both purposes. :)

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

If Umarak's arrows are the size of one Protector, does that mean we can shoot Protectors out of the bow? 

I say we just on a very precarious ledge on the side of a cathedral somewhere and have him shoot at people who try to sneak into said cathedral, if his bow is really that big.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The host delays the scene by a few days, and suddenly the whole topic collapses into anarchy.

I love it. :evilgrin:

Edited by Nato The Traveler
  • Upvote 3

execution?

no, my dear sir

this is a new method of transport.

Welcome to Air Umarak.

How can I help you today?

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I say we just on a very precarious ledge on the side of a cathedral somewhere and have him shoot at people who try to sneak into said cathedral, if his bow is really that big.

*internal YOU DIEDing*

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

Voltex needs to return soon or someone is going to die in the topic.

Should we vote, mafia style?

Would that really be any more than a formality?

- :burnmad:

It is not uncommon for those in times of trouble to grasp on to whatever strands of normalcy they have left.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky