BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Well, you did say it was 'better to die'.

Oh my god, I just noticed your signature. No matter what happens, you win.

I actually have no idea what you're referring to, it's just I altered the banner to represent my loss of control. I really wouldn't call that 'winning'.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

What will we do?

Burn down the jungle? 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Everyone else: preparing for war

Me: going to the Fire Region with my new boyfriend.

Woah woah woah, boyfriend?

Eh, I'm using the term loosely. XD

But if Purple has a problem with that term, he might want to have a talk about that with Kelotu. XD

I mean, that's a Big Word for what we have going on.

• Upvote 2

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

In other words I should have Kelotu use the word casually in front of Purple and have them get into a talk at the most inappropriate of times.

I'm thinking if either of them gets attacked or arrested or is about to die.

While the Faith and Knights are waging war in the Fire Region, Purple and Kelotu will be sitting in a café defining the relationship.

• Upvote 4

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

As the host of this godforsaken game, I declare that Tekulo and TMD may continue their discussion here

But you fled the topic afte your secret was revealed. Therefore Burnmad, the player with the most power, (who isn't under the control of an external force, anyways) decides the fate of Tekulo and TMD. Plus, you're fake news so we should do the opposite of what you say anyways.
  • Upvote 1

As the host of this godforsaken game, I declare that Tekulo and TMD may continue their discussion here

But you fled the topic afte your secret was revealed. Therefore Burnmad, the player with the most power, (who isn't under the control of an external force, anyways) decides the fate of Tekulo and TMD. Plus, you're fake news so we should do the opposite of what you say anyways.

Burnmad is in the middle of both a civil war and an invasion

If any player has the most power without being under the control of an external force, it's ShadowVezon

We wish to follow you on your path to a new era for Okoto, and ask that you annex us, and aid us in transitioning our own region to its independence, just as we helped you to rebuild following the War for the Throne.

An extract from a message sent by Kulta, received shortly after the announcement of Kamuk's independence. Your choice whether you believe me or not.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Face it Toru, you're nothing but a puppet king. Whatever Kulta wants for the Earth Region, Kulta will have, no matter what you say... Unless you want to end up like Tehutti?

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It doesn't. However, the evidence is that Kulta has personally asked for permission in all matters regarding Kamuk. Interpret that how you want, but that is the fact.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well if Earth is annexed by Kamuk, that means the earth is no longer it's own separate entity, but a state of Kamuk. You'd be like a governor, while shadowvezon, or more likely kulta, is your president.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.