BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

I'm referring to the fact that I've seen PMs from Jungle players who are actively trying to ally their region with the rest of us who are against the Faith. 

Therefore I, the player, know that the nonsense that Toru, the player, is spouting in the topic are outright lies. 

1/3 does not equal all of them.

Funny how you conveniently disregard all of the horrible things that the Faith have done over the centuries. 

And you also seem to forget that the Knights were formed during the Long Night, and are currently based in the Ice Region. They sure as heck know how to wield swords. And plenty of other weapons, too.

I am not disregarding anything. As has been stated before, I'm the antagonist, but that does not automatically make you the good guy. You are not any better than me, Mr. Greasy Greavesy.

And when was the last time they ever actually used these swords?

1/3 does not equal all of them.

Um... what? 

I'm really not sure where you're getting that from.

I even used the words players. With an S. Players. Plural. Meaning more than one. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Correction: there were three players for the Jungle Region.

One is dead.

One is pro-Knight.

One has a long family history of betraying alliances and making questionable decisions. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think you're missing my point: you have no allies.

The Jungle is abandoning you, Kamuk only cares about Kamuk, and Kulta is an eldritch demon that views you as cannon fodder. 

No matter how this ends, Toru, you are going to lose. If Kulta wins, she'll kill you. If Kulta loses, we'll kill you. The only way for you to survive is to either defect, or run very far away. So which is it going to be? Certain death, or slim survival? 

You presume Kamuk only cares about Kamuk, but alas Kamuk would not be where it is now if it were not for the earth region, and the faith by extension. The two are ultimately linked together.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think you're missing my point: you have no allies.

The Jungle is abandoning you, Kamuk only cares about Kamuk, and Kulta is an eldritch demon that views you as cannon fodder. 

No matter how this ends, Toru, you are going to lose. If Kulta wins, she'll kill you. If Kulta loses, we'll kill you. The only way for you to survive is to either defect, or run very far away. So which is it going to be? Certain death, or slim survival? 

I'm not sure I have enough FOOL!s for that, so I'm going to respond with this:

• Upvote 2

Kamuk would not be where it is now if it were not for the earth region, and the faith by extension. The two are ultimately linked together.

And you're loyal to neither, Mr Neutrality. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Kamuk would not be where it is now if it were not for the earth region, and the faith by extension. The two are ultimately linked together.

And you're loyal to neither, Mr Neutrality. 

If a bunch knights got off their moral high-ground and offered something substantial to house maran, they too could have superior weapons and tools... 

You can't claim I'm not neutral if you never tried to get me to your side. Right now the highest bidder is the faith.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

How about not being murdered by eldritch skull demons and becoming a slave in their mindless zombie army? Being able to be alive isn't a good enough incentive for you?

The Knights are literally presenting a better offer simply by existing

How about not being murdered by eldritch skull demons and becoming a slave in their mindless zombie army? Being able to be alive isn't a good enough incentive for you?

The Knights are literally presenting a better offer simply by existing

The knights have shown a lack of ability to deal with the skulls. I have no reason to trust in their ability to ensure my survival. On top of that, you've not approached me ICLY!!!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

We shouldn't need to "approach" anyone. 

The only possible outcomes are "maybe live" or "definitely die", and the Knights are the ones offering the only desirable option.

What you're missing, Nato, is the evidence. 

You know that. Most other people, in character, don't. You need to find a way to prove to a large amount of people that Kulta actually is a genocidal skeleton monster, and not the harsh but powerful and wise ruler a lot of Okoto sees them as. You're alerting people to the fact they will die, and they feel threatened by that, and where do they turn then? To faith.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Dead people all over the island are getting to their feet and indiscriminately attacking everyone in sight.

If that's not evidence, I dunno what is. 

• Upvote 1

Dead people all over the island are getting to their feet and indiscriminately attacking everyone in sight.

If that's not evidence, I dunno what is. 

And what evidence is there that your little group of knights will be able to do anything, offer anykind of sanctuary? There is no evidence, as ya'll like to keep yourselves so in mystery that the common person doesn't even know you exist.

The Knights are like the illuminati. They've tried to steer the world in their vision from the shadows, refusing to make their presence known, electing what leaders they want, Aka Voxumo, and trying and failing to prevent destruction.

Not to mention they've refused to intervene in atrocities, aka the original decimation of the earth region. Had they gotten involved, it's possible none of this would be happening right now. The knights are their own worse enemy.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The Knights are like the illuminati. They've tried to steer the world in their vision from the shadows, refusing to make their presence known, electing what leaders they want, Aka Voxumo, and trying and failing to prevent destruction.

Yeah, and the Faith have done the exact same things.

For someone who claims to be neutral, you seem to spend an awful lot of time defending the evil deity and her creepy cult, and bashing the group who are openly devoted to saving the island. 

• Upvote 1

I defend them because at least they're somewhat honest about their intentions, whereas your group is farthest from openly devoted, as again the knight haven't revealed themselves, so that can't be open anything. Maybe to their fellow members, but that doesn't really mean much.

Though the real reason I tend to bash the knights, is because I'm sick and tired of the seemingly "We're good guys, so why aren't people naturally inclined to join us" mindset that you're showcasing. As if you don't have to work to gain the people's trust, as if it should be a given. 

Entitlement is not an attractive feature. I also prefer battle of politics over  battles of straight up might. and the faith is really kicking your behind in the politics department. 

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

...the knight haven't revealed themselves, so that can't be open anything. 

Um... no?

From the first post:

As quickly as the Faithful appeared, so too did an opposing force – an extremely secretive group calling themselves the Knights of Ekimu, seemingly based within the Ice Region. They claim that the Skull Creatures are not to be trusted, that they seek the destruction of Okoto; the evidence seems to suggest otherwise, however, and as the Faith continues to grow, the more they outnumber the so-called Knights.

So yes, the Knights may still be secretive, but both their existence and their beliefs are common knowledge.

Even so, the Faith is making more effort to sway the people than the knights are, who seemingly expect matters to be handed to them, for they represent the force of good.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You say "sway", but the word you're looking for is "intimidation". 

You say "sway", but the word you're looking for is "intimidation". 

Intimidation has it's limits, and when presented with a better choice, often those who are intimidated will turn against their intimidators. The people were swayed, and the inner circle likely intimidated.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

So, to put things plainly, you're saying that the inner circle were intimidated, and the common folk were deceived. 

Well, no one believed me when I told everyone about the horrors of the Long Night. 

If people are going to disregard a first-hand account, I doubt they're going to accept a few bits of paper. 

Undeath =/= immortality. 

I'd prefer to die young with my free will intact than become a zombie slave. 

That can be verified without even having to check his genealogy, I think.

1. Does he make sense? Nope

2. Does he froth and foam at the mouth? Yup

3. Is he on the side with the best chances of realistically winning? Nope

4. Does he have a conveniently long neck? I dunno.

We have 3 out of 4 factors. Maybe you can shed some light on the last one, Toru?

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 4