BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

A hulking skeletal figure, clad in black and purple armor, with massive purple spikes growing out of its head, was climbing out. It held a massive battle-axe in each hand, each one the size of a Protector’s torso. Twin pinpricks of sinister red light shone in its empty eye sockets, locked on to Tahu.

The ground rumbled, and then from behind the skeletal figure, a horde of what Sil could only assume had once been Protectors burst out of the hole. But they couldn’t be Protectors… they couldn’t be. Almost all their flesh was gone, leaving bones and armor from ages past behind.

It's a bit weird to realize that apparently the fire region had used corpses to build parts of their wall.. unless I'm interpreting this wrong.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tick, tock, goes the clock...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The night is dark, and full of terrors.

The Long Night has begun.

-Messages can no longer be sent to other players; any messengers sent will die.

-The dead are now rising in every region. Certain locations (the Citadel, Rollor's Reach, the Temple of Time, the Ancient City, the Eastern Wall itself - though not the surrounding area -, Ignika City, and possibly one or two others) can be considered safe havens...

...for now.

-The War for the Dawn is upon you. The living versus the dead. The Knights versus the Faith. The Mask Makers versus the Skulls.

-The Earth Region has succumbed to the Undead. Only the soldiers in the Ancient City, in Ignika City, and at the Western Wall are still alive.

-The Fire Region, Kamuk, and the Ice Region are all currently being invaded by the Undead, and it will continue to spread from there.

Good luck.

All Men Must Die.

• Upvote 6

Oh, I'll think you'll find supporting the Faith has its benefits.

Not being mauled being one.

Right, yes, tell that to Faith-loyal Houses in the Ice Region, whose lands are being ravaged by Skull Warriors as we speak. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Right, yes, tell that to Faith-loyal Houses in the Ice Region, whose lands are being ravaged by Skull Warriors as we speak.

It's the Undead attacking

not the Skull Warriors

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

not the Skull Warriors

no

it's skulls

there are 300 skulls attacking the ice region right now.

• Upvote 4

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

not the Skull Warriors

no

it's skulls

there are 300 skulls attacking the ice region right now.

Wait, really? If that's true, I stand corrected.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And since said Skulls came from Makuta City, I imagine at least some of them are attacking the Stone Region as well. 

“Need you at the top,” the Protector said, leaning on the door itself to remain upright. “Skull Warriors, other things. Crustallus territories overrun. Received word from Crustallum and Rime, both under attack.”

“Skull Warriors?” Nato asked, eyes widening. “How many?”

The Protector shook their head. “No clue, sir. All three houses mentioned hundreds.”

Nato swore. “How did this happen? Kulta barely had a thousand of them!”

“Reports mentioned something in Stone… I mean Kamuk…” the Protector murmured, slumping to the floor. “By the ruins of Makuta City….”

specifically skull warriors, yes. not undead.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

And since said Skulls came from Makuta City, I imagine at least some of them are attacking the Stone Region as well. 

If they are, I haven't heard of it.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The night is dark, and full of terrors.

The Long Night has begun.

-Messages can no longer be sent to other players; any messengers sent will die.

-The dead are now rising in every region. Certain locations (the Citadel, Rollor's Reach, the Temple of Time, the Ancient City, the Eastern Wall itself - though not the surrounding area -, Ignika City, and possibly one or two others) can be considered safe havens...

...for now.

-The War for the Dawn is upon you. The living versus the dead. The Knights versus the Faith. The Mask Makers versus the Skulls.

-The Earth Region has succumbed to the Undead. Only the soldiers in the Ancient City, in Ignika City, and at the Western Wall are still alive.

-The Fire Region, Kamuk, and the Ice Region are all currently being invaded by the Undead, and it will continue to spread from there.

Good luck.

All Men Must Die.

Can this be considered information all players know about.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Skulls in Ice

Undead in Kamuk

Let's be real here the Skulls are definitely following Kulta... who has no reason to betray a rather beneficial alliance =P

The Skulls will take care of those against the Faith (which, despite history, is basically all of Ice), while they help the Faith to take down the Undead elsewhere

So, Toru, ShadowVezon, and Quin; how's willingly supporting the Faith going for you?

It's going grrrrreat!

After all, it's not TECHNICALLY genocide if they're not dead, are they?

We just have to get rid of this pesky 'free will' thing and soon everything will be fine.

Dude... all of your family, followers, and friends just got murdered.

And you're happy about it?!

You were lecturing me in your letter about how my region went unpunished for the first genocide of the Earth Region, and now you've actively helped make it happen all over again. All of those Earth Protectors who just got massacred by their so-called saviours - their blood is on your hands. You're complicit in your own extinction, and you have only yourself to blame. 

And when Kulta is defeated, and any surviving Earth Protectors come looking for someone to hold responsible, who do you think they're going to come after? Here's a clue - it won't be the Ice Region this time. 

Their bodies are standing.

Their minds, souls - everything that made them who they once were - are gone. 

• Upvote 1

And this is a good thing because now there will be no more wars after this one. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare my speech for the Okoto Peace Prize.

(DISCLAIMER: The opinions and views reflected in this game do not necessarily match those of Toru Nui Incorporated)

• Upvote 1

even if you do win I'll be undead before it happens

This would achieve nothing except giving us the satisfaction of getting to see you die twice. 

• Upvote 1