BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Pretty sure I sent some of my men to help yours. I only laughed after the wall imploded.

Besides, Burnmad sent someone with zero warfare experience to defend it.

I don't understand how he thought that would work.

Edited by Toru Nui

Well, my General turned into a vegetable, and I myself had my hospice stay retroactively extended by two episodes after it had already ended. Unit might have been a better choice, but he's technically Faith-aligned, and given the existence of objectives and the fact that one player has literally no free will right now, I figured the East Wall was a better spot for him.

So Sil seemed like the best candidate at the time.

- :burnmad:

Perhaps we need... ANOTHER INTERLUDE

EPISODE EIGHT POINT FIVE POINT NONSENSE

“LIMBO OF THE LONG DUSK”

-BZPGOT Topic-

-I HAVE NO IDEA-

IC: ALL (THIS MAKES NO SENSE)

We were all fools. We thought this island was a paradise, that the day would be eternal, the weather would always be sunny and shining down upon us, and we'd all be able to co-exist. Barring every single period of history on this island; including recent history like the extermination of the Earth Region, poisoning of Stone, the Razing of Jungle, and the deaths of several players such as Burnmad; we thought it would be peaceful forever. We were all wrong, every single one of us. The Toa were wrong, the Knights were wrong, the Faith was wrong,  everyone in the regions of Okoto and also Kamuk were wrong, from Toru Sevoi to Nato Greavesy, from Vinheim Maran to Terrorsaur Rayne, from Toa Tahu to Toa Lewa. We were all so wrong that the dead got up just to comment on how wrong we were, and that's when things started getting really weird.

When we asked the dead to go back to bed, they pouted, angrily, suggesting they didn't want and would rather run amok on Okoto and Kamuk like a swarm of... dead people. It's not every day the dead walk, you know, so we don't exactly know how to react to this. What's more, it had seemed as if a giant hand had grabbed the sun and slam-dunked it into the horizon, so now it was dusk, a dusk that would seemingly never change until it changed, and so some began to take action. Nato Greavesy; the Knights of Ekimu fanboy who still had all their merchandise and now had every inch of his body covered with the Autographs of Ekimu; began to rally a force of Protectors by showing them his impressive Knights of Ekimu merchandise collection, telling them not to touch the giant ice Ekimu he'd painstakingly carved in his spare time. It was time to do something about the actions of the Faith of the Skulls, especially after he'd used all his Toa Energy to awaken Ekimu, who then decided he wanted 500 years more sleep and so went back to sleep.

Elsewhere, Toru Sevoi was still at the slumber party, although he had managed to pass the time and avoid joining it by playing a game of chess, a game that Kelotu had joined in on after awakening from the slumber party after revealing they were playing a practical joke on Toru, and that this was apparently the normal procedure for burying Earth Protectors and revered protectors of other regions. Kelotu somehow won the game despite the chess-board only having space for two players. They were all relieved that they finally got to have a slumber party, although Toru was amazed that they'd all managed to slumber in the test tubes and asked how they managed to do it. Purple and Kelotu were confused, as they had previously pointed out this was how Protectors were buried, yet they then noticed the undead shambling towards them, some with familiar faces, some with faces older than they knew. In a quick response, and hoping the Power of Love would protect them, the two kissed, and somehow, it worked. The undead shifted their attention to Toru, who starting running off like a member of House Sevoi runs from the undead.

Elsewhere still, Pulse Vatten, Terrorsaur Rayne, Timelord II Hinterland, FF Crustallus, and Kulta, had all moved from the Earth Region to the Ancient City. During the walk from the Earth Region to the Ancient City, Kulta had offered Pulse an Obviously Evil Mask. Pulse tried to deny it, saying it would be unbecoming of him. Unfortunately for him, his face was magnetised to Obviously Evil Masks, and it literally flew onto his face. The others, not wanting to share the same fate, turned a blind eye to this, mostly. Terrorsaur asked Pulse what his plans were, only to be with "DESTROY THE KNIGHTS" in various forms, as if the Obviously Evil Mask had a mind of its own. Spoiler: it did, and Pulse was internally screaming so much it shattered all the glass they walked past. Just as it seemed things wouldn't get weirder, the now-undead Burnmad Aodh quite literally climbed out of the ground before them, ever-determined to cheat death and succeed in his goals, such as marrying Kulta. Thus, he offered Kulta gift: the entire Fire Region, to be made forever faithful. Now, Kulta had quite the capacity for destruction, and so did Burnmad. It was a match made in the Red Star, and the two quickly got married.

But then, Nato appeared, leading an army of Protectors. Among this army were a lot of faceless Protectors that will never be referred to or seen again if they even survive, and there was also Umarak, the Hunter. We still don't know what he hunts. Creatures? Masks? Copies of The Legend Reborn, the worst BIONICLE movie? Upon seeing Umarak, Kulta growled. Umarak was an estranged brother who still had his flesh, although not all of it - you could see his ribcage, after all. Kulta, being  a spooky scary skeleton, was jealous of Umarak. Burnmad, being Kulta's other half, told her not to think too much of it and that they could probably sort it all out by burning them all to a crisp, of which Kulta agreed. Nato, hearing this, gasped, thinking that Burnmad would never betray the Knights of Ekimu. He then rolled a luck roll, because he is always successful with luck rolls, and found himself Toa Nato, Toa of Luck once again. He then rolled a luck roll, but this time... it failed. He was unaware that Burnmad and Kulta were rolling their own luck rolls, and while they wouldn't beat his luck apart, together they could. Pulse then began to walk on over to Nato, and asked him if he had ever seen Kulta do anything evil. Nato thought a while, and recalled he'd literally seen Kulta lead an army of undead Protectors in the past. Pulse asked if he was sure and not hallucinating. Nato punched Pulse in the face. Pulse walked away. Kulta told Nato he was right as undead suddenly rose up around them, and asked if this was not a miracle. Nato claimed it was unnatural. Kulta insulted Nato. Nato insulted Kulta. The two insulted each other for hours. And now Nato had achieved in his goal: he had trapped Kulta - and himself - in an eternal loop of insults. Along with nearly everyone else, as they had brought a lot of people with them. The Long Dusk was over, and the Long Night could begin. Pulse slowly scurried away, though not of his own will. He had to go torture people with bad puns and bad jokes and bad names for regions.

Suddenly, after about a decade of Kulta, Nato, and everyone around them being stuck in a loop, everyone was killed by a hail of stones. Vinheim Maran chuckled, amazed he'd managed to actually pull that off. 

And then everyone that had recently died lived again, and they all forgot the events of The Long Dusk.

END OF EPISODE EIGHT POINT FIVE POINT NONSENSE.

NOTES:
-Burnmad is now married to Kulta
-While Nato and Kulta and everyone else were in the loop at the Ancient City, Keluto and Purple saved the island from the hordes of undead with the Power of Love, and later discovered the much less malevolent force that was Dork Energy beneath Makuta City, which they used to usher in an age of peace and prosperity.
-Toru Sevoi was last seen getting chased by undead. All of them. Even the ones that were also at the Ancient City and thus couldn't actually be there, including Burnmad.
-The Long Dusk has begun.
-The Long Dusk has ended.
-The Long Night has begun.
-Your alarm clocks are now useless.
-Vinheim Maran killed everyone 'accidentally' and definitely not because it was part of his plan all along.
-The Obviously Evil Mask is still out there.
-Burnmad & Kulta and Kelotu & Purple lived happily ever after. 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 12

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Can me and RG start a saxophone duet?

no

If Tex never comes back, it can be canon in this universe. =P

@TMD: "Kelotu & Purple lived happily ever after as swingers."*

no

I like to think this is canon in an alternate universe, somehow and somewhere.

no

I ran from undead? I RAN, PERIOD?

What drugs were you on when you wrote this, and may I have some?

no

So when you say Purple and Kelotu lived happily ever after do you mean Purple and just Kelotu or is there some wiggle room there?

yes

• Upvote 6

Note:

If you are waiting on me for an update to any moves, please send a new PM to renew the notification! This includes any travelling, or those who are in combat with the Skulls/Undead, or anything else.

This round will probably be ending tomorrow or the next day. We'll see.

• Upvote 1

I would read a spinoff series from Pulse with nonsensical spotlight chapters for each character.

Pulse, if you write this you'll have at least two fans. =P

• Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I would read a spinoff series from Pulse with nonsensical spotlight chapters for each character.

NOTBZPGOT (Nonsensical Offerings To BIONICLE Zone Power's Game Of Thrones), probably not going to happen but you never know. If it did, I feel like the chapter spotlighting you would have you waking up, getting out of bed, and telling your advisors you're thinking about poisoning one of the regions. You say not to do it right now, but your advisors tell you it has already happened as per your wish and you've accidentally genocided one of the regions even though you only said you wish to poison one of the regions a mere few seconds ago, and now you must deal with the ramifications of this.

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Let's see if we can double date with Burn and Kulta.

I don't see why not, though venue might be a tough consideration, as most of the places Kulta and I frequent only serve the undead.

It's not a race thing, rest assured, it's just that the living can't really stomach rotted marrow, fresh brains, or the blood of the innocent very well.

• Upvote 4

It's not a race thing, rest assured, it's just that the living can't really stomach rotted marrow, fresh brains, or the blood of the innocent very well.

Speak for yourself. I for one welcome the food of our new undead overlords.

they welcome you, too

on their plates.

• Upvote 4

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Purple's cool so long as they're willing and have a pulse– oh. Right. I see.

• Upvote 5

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky