BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Well, according to the lore and histories of BZPGOT it's Unit, Duty, and Destiny, same as G1 BIONICLE.

...I hadn't noticed it before but 'Unity' is misspelled as 'Unit.' Unit, you are a virtue now. 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, according to the lore and histories of BZPGOT it's Unit, Duty, and Destiny, same as G1 BIONICLE.

...I hadn't noticed it before but 'Unity' is misspelled as 'Unit.' Unit, you are a virtue now.

EPISODE (I don't even know anymore)

The people of Okoto made Unit into a new seventh virtue.

Meanwhile in the Jungle region

"Hey look the temple of time is back. Why don't I go see what's going on? What's the worst that can happen" said TimeLord putting on his best cloak.

7aff989b65c4e1989ecabd2accb7f2e2.jpg

"Goodbye cruel world. Blade before you cut my head off tell my son I loved him."

(Voltex pops into situation.)

"Sorry TimeLord you've already used that card before. Time say goodbye to life now."

(Ghost rises from TL's body.)

"Well time to go haunt Nato I guess."

END OF EPISODE (I don't even know anymore.)

Unit is now the living embodiment of the seventh virtue Unit.

TimeLord is now haunting Nato.

None of this was ment to make since.

Pulse should probably stick to making filler episodes.

Edited by Toa TimeLord
  • Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

"Hello, Terrorsaur, I am going into the Long Night and I want your strongest poisons."

"My poisons are too strong for you, Nato the Traveler."

"Terrorsaur, I tell you I am going into the Long Night and I want only your strongest poisons."

"You can't handle my poisons. They're too strong for you."

"Terrorsaur, listen to me; I want only your strongest poisons."

"My poisons would kill you, Traveler. You cannot handle my poisons."

"Terrorsaur, enough of these games. I'm going into the Long Night and I need your strongest poisons."

"My strongest poisons would kill you,

Traveler. You can't handle my strongest poisons. You'd better go to a Protector that sells weaker poisons."

"Terrorsaur, I'm telling you right now; I'm going into the Long Night and I need only your strongest poisons."

"You don't know what you ask, Traveler. My strongest poisons will kill the Stone Region let alone a Skull Warrior. You need a Protector that sells weaker poisons, because my poisons are too strong."

"Terrorsaur, I'm telling you I need your strongest poisons. I'm going into the Long Night! I'm going to the Long Night and I need your strongest poisons!"

"You can't handle my strongest poisons! No one can! My strongest poisons are fit for a Mask Maker let alone a Protector."

"Terrorsaur, what do I have to tell you to get your poisons? Why won't you trust me with your strongest poisons, Terrorsaur? I need them if I'm to be successful in the Long Night!"

"I can't give you my strongest poisons because my strongest poisons are only for the strongest Protectors and you are of the weakest."

"Well then that's it, Terrorsaur. I'll go elsewhere. I'll go elsewhere for my poisons."

"That's what you'd better do."

"I'll go elsewhere for my poisons and I'll never come back!"

"Good. You're not welcome here! My poisons are only for the strongest and you're clearly are not of the strongest you're clearly the weakest."

"You've had your say, Terrorsaur but I'll have mine. You're a rascal, you're a rascal with no respect for the Knights. No respect for anything...except your poisons!"

"Why respect the Knights...when my poisons can do anything that you can...?"

Edited by Actually Kulta
  • Upvote 8

"I can't give you my strongest poisons because my strongest poisons are only for the strongest Protectors and you are of the weakest."

Wow...  thanks.  <_<

What happened to the cool Terrorsaur who slaughtered Stone, and committed treason, and held Timelord down while I bashed his skull in?

• Upvote 5

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wow...  thanks.  <_<

What happened to the cool Terrorsaur who slaughtered Stone, and committed treason, and held Timelord down while I bashed his skull in?

Are you saying that you want to be poisoned by Terrorsaur?

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

No, I want him to give me the poisons so I can use them on other people. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Feel better soon.

If you need a strong cough drop use Ricola natural herb.

There the strongest ones I've ever found.

My Ricola is too strong for you, traveler. You need to find a company that sells weaker cough drops!
This makes more since now.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

It wasn't funny the first time, either. 

Definitely not funny now. 

• Upvote 2

Well, if I had to manage 70+, maybe even closer to 100+ PMs for an online game and turn them into prose alongside having to check each player's stats each time they make a roll, I wouldn't blame them for needing time away.

If there ever is a S3, there should probably be a co-host. 

• Upvote 2

So Tex actually did speak up in skype, and while I'm not sure how much he would want shared from what was said, hence why I'm not just copying the message.

Though the gist of it is he's fine, just plans that were in place were disregarded by others and as such he's now having to spend what freetime he would have been spending on this game figuring out a new plan and getting on course with said plan.

So essentially Tex is busy.

• Upvote 6

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Knights of Ekimu, what is so wrong about wanting skeletons to make the dead rise? You'll be regaining the people you have lost! Friends, family, strangers! Sure, they're a little off. But nothing's perfect, right? Yes, there is the catch that they may be confused and may attack you, but that's a small price to pay, is it not? Wouldn't you lash out at the world too, if everyone assumed you were going to harm them and formed a group to kill them? Just give them a chance, and a nice big hug - I'm sure they will start embracing you. We are all brethren, are we not? We all live or once lived, and we will all die or have died. We're really not at all that different. The Faith just wants peace. 

Peace is something to strive for, is it not? To stand in the way of peace - what does it accomplish? We will not tolerate those who stand in the way of peace. We will fight them back, with force. To sustain peace, and to prevent tragedy. To be Faithful is to sustain peace. To be Faithful is to seek the truth.

You will join us.

Alive... or dead

• Upvote 2

Based on what you have apparently seen, should you not be the first to understand the power of the Faith? And is that not what you desire, Nato the 'Traveller'? You know it is futile to stand against the Faith. Yet you continue anyway. Why? What chance do you have of stopping the Faith? 

Your mask blinds you, just as mine blinded me. Take it off, and you will be given the chance to see - perhaps, for you, uncomfortable - the truth of the Faith. 

(help me)

• Upvote 2

I'd rather go down fighting than surrender. 

I'd rather go down fighting than surrender. 

These are the words of a man who knows he's already lost, yet is unable to accept it in his heart.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

These are the words of a man who knows he's already lost, yet is unable to accept it in his heart.

And those are the words of one too arrogant to appreciate how the game works. Or have you simply forgotten? 

In the Game of Thrones, you Win or you Die.

And I'm not dead yet.