BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Deciding to start a selfish, stupid war despite being warned dozens of times why that would be a terrible idea is not "helping". 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Got to agree with Nato on this Timelord. Starting that war was foolish. I even tried to convince Shadowvezon in BIG RED LETTERS to not send aid to the Jungle, to not officially ally with the Jungle Region. If I could have made the letters flashing, I would have to get the point across.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Got to agree with Nato on this Timelord. Starting that war was foolish. I even tried to convince Shadowvezon in BIG RED LETTERS to not send aid to the Jungle, to not officially ally with the Jungle Region. If I could have made the letters flashing, I would have to get the point across.

GIMP could have helped you with that.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

In no universe of the infinite number which exist is anything you have ever done in this series considered "helping", TL

- :burnmad:

Deciding to start a selfish, stupid war despite being warned dozens of times why that would be a terrible idea is not "helping".

Well that's not fair. He did indeed help.

Just not you.

*insert nefarious laughter here*

Banter banter banter and no sign of more romance. It's like y'all don't even know how to watch Game of Thrones.

I won't lie I've literally never watched a full episode of it. =P don'tkillmepls

I hope Voltex's situation is going well, also...

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Dear Knights of Ekimu:

What are your goals and where are you based?

There are no ulterior motives behind this message. Well, I haven't looked behind it, but it's not as if we have a choice. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I won't lie I've literally never watched a full episode of it. =P don'tkillmepls

Same here.

I've watched parts of episodes, back when I had HBO. But I've never watched an episode from beginning to end either. 

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

What are your goals...

Destroying the Skull Warriors and preventing Kulta from destroying the island.

...and where are you based?

His previous investigations had led him to believe that the presence of the Knights was strongest in the lands of House Greavesy – specifically Rollor’s Reach. A few lucky breaks with more gullible Knights loyalists had led him to the Temple of Luck, which apparently served as the headquarters of the Knights.
  • Upvote 5

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah, so you admit where you are based. Please do not be alarmed when we send the giant skeleton army your way. 

Now, if you didn't eat up your own propagnda about Skulls being bad, maybe we could have got along and not had a war.

Please do not be alarmed when we send the giant skeleton army your way. 

Erm... that already happened. 

Weeks ago. 

• Upvote 3

I mean the one that didn't come from the City of Until-Recently-Frozen-In-Time. 

If you wound yourself deeply, what do you see inside the wound? Is it not the bones that make up a skeleton?

We didn't send that one though, incidently.

You kind of did, though. The army in question came from Kamuk.

We didn't send that one though, incidently.

You kind of did, though. The army in question came from Kamuk.

Makuta City is actually classified as an embassy of the Mask Makers, as it was created and "Ruled" by a mask maker versus the Former Stone Region at the time of it's creation. As such it's technically beholden to Mask Maker Jurisdiction. As such any and all incidents stemming from Makuta City is product of the Mask Makers versus Kamuk. Because that is how embassies work.

Sure the city may have gone uninhabited for quite sometime, but due to events beyond the control of the former Stone Region, the city remained as an embassy and was unenterable and none of the stone region wished to claim it. And one can not own what they can not claim.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm 90% sure you just made that up.

• Upvote 3

I'm 90% sure you just made that up.

As long as there is that 10% I consider it a win.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I don't really see how? 

Vinheim was the one who unleashed the army.

Vinheim also happens to be the Nation of Kamuk's diplomat.

So whether Makuta City is technically part of Kamuk's territory of not, the incident was still Kamuk's fault.

In fact, if Makuta City is an embassy, then Vinheim was trespassing, which means... it's definitely still his fault. 

• Upvote 2

I blame the poor design choices of the trap designers. Really should put up a sign that reads "Don't touch the mask maker or you'll activate our trap card."

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I am taking the GM role by extreme lethal force.

Everyone can tell me all of their planned moves and secret alliances and I pinky promise I won't use this information to overthrow every existing structure on the island and create a Water Region dynasty.

Nah.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Everyone can tell me all of their planned moves and secret alliances and I pinky promise I won't use this information to overthrow every existing structure on the island and create a Water Region dynasty.

Nah.
You and your treacherous boyfriend can be my handy lieutenants that spontaneously become involved in musical numbers.
  • Upvote 2

Are we sure it's going to be a water dynasty?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Talks of coups and dynasties and councils has my tongue tingle-tantalized at the thought of my hunger for epicness being sated.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Before 30th: It's quiet... TOO quiet.

Nah.

You and your treacherous boyfriend can be my handy lieutenants that spontaneously become involved in musical numbers.

Are we sure it's going to be a water dynasty?

You can go ahead and have me killed now

Talks of coups and dynasties and councils has my tongue tingle-tantalized at the thought of my hunger for epicness being sated.

Now suddenly it's too loud. I preferred it when it was quiet.