BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

I am taking the GM role by extreme lethal force.

Everyone can tell me all of their planned moves and secret alliances and I pinky promise I won't use this information to overthrow every existing structure on the island and create a Water Region dynasty.

Nah.
You and your treacherous boyfriend can be my handy lieutenants that spontaneously become involved in musical numbers.

Well when you put it that way.

• Upvote 1

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

It's probably obvious enough but just to give final confirmation, I'm afraid this game won't be finishing. I doubt I'll be returning to BZP in much of any capacity beyond the occasional forum or blog post.

If you do wish to get in contact with me, I'm on both skype and steam, and try to be online for one or the other whenever I have time and remember.

Thanks fam

• Upvote 11

For those of you interested, here is THE PLAN in seven easy steps:

1. Get the Mask Maker on our side
  2. Trick the Fire Region into attacking the Jungle Region
  3. Steamroll the Fire Region
  4. March on Rollor's Reach (bring winter clothes)
  5. Heckle the Knights and Mask Makers (excluding Pulse) for their failures and then kill them (excluding Pulse), denying them the gift of immortality
  6. ???
  7. Profit

Now I'm not saying this was the perfect plan, but to be fair you all did absolutely nothing to stop me until it was far too late.

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Upvote 3

I was really trying to subtly resist the mask, seeing as it would be the end of me if I did so overtly. Tried to move myself to areas where they might be forces that could overcome the masks.

Once free, who knows? I was considering disappearing and disguising myself as a citizen of Kamuk, since Kamuk was 1. independent and 2. supported the skulls, it needed someone to rile it up against them. Not sure if that would've worked.

Well, I have been inspired by this... hmm. Wonder if anyone's interested in something like this, but I dare not host it alone. 

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I was really trying to subtly resist the mask, seeing as it would be the end of me if I did so overtly. Tried to move myself to areas where they might be forces that could overcome the masks.

Once free, who knows? I was considering disappearing and disguising myself as a citizen of Kamuk, since Kamuk was 1. independent and 2. supported the skulls, it needed someone to rile it up against them. Not sure if that would've worked.

Well, I have been inspired by this... hmm. Wonder if anyone's interested in something like this, but I dare not host it alone.

I might be willing to help out in a creative planning capacity if I have the time. Won't host though.

I'll try and do a little writeup sometime tonight or this week on what would have gone down in the next few rounds plot-wise, and a couple of the possibilities I could see playing out depending on the choices players would have made.

• Upvote 5

It's probably obvious enough but just to give final confirmation, I'm afraid this game won't be finishing. I doubt I'll be returning to BZP in much of any capacity beyond the occasional forum or blog post.

If you do wish to get in contact with me, I'm on both skype and steam, and try to be online for one or the other whenever I have time and remember.

Thanks fam

Aw. Thanks for hosting it though!

Hope you're doing well with everything soon.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Thanks fam

As G&T's former and probably current patron goddess, I'm going to salute you as you ride off and then go back to doing pretty much the same myself.

;-;7

• Upvote 6

As I have said, many times before, in the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. Since the game shall never end, none of us shall ever die. Which, if liberally interpreted, means we all technically win (except the people who are already dead).

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Thank you Voltex for creating such a great game.

Voltex could you allow us fans to continue to use and build the BZPGOT world. We could treat it like how the mafia games are regulated but stricter.

Veteran players could switch places as host.

We would take great care in the world you made.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

While I'm disappointed the game could not be completed in the capacity it was expected to be, what we did partake in was quite fun and enjoyable. May you have the best of luck in your future endeavors Tex, and I'm sure there will always be a place for you should you choose to return to bzp in a more frequent manner.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voltex could you allow us fans to continue to use and build the BZPGOT world. We could treat it like how the mafia games are regulated but stricter.

I'm totally up for people adding to the world through epics or short stories, though I would like to be involved in the creative process to manage canon and make sure there aren't any weird plot holes or something.

As far as games go... I'm iffy. If people want to host games taking place in the world and adding to the story, that's okay, but I would again like to be involved in some capacity to check canon. Something like A Clockwork Night or perhaps even a Mafia game set in the universe could definitely work.

But as far as a 'Season 3' goes... that's where I would hesitate. There are a few players from Seasons 1 and 2 whom I would be willing to trust with such an endeavor, though I'd want at least two of them working together (mostly because I wouldn't wish the torment of solo hosting a BZPGOT season on anyone else. I should've gotten a co-host for Season 2).

Well, until there is a continuation, if ever, let's just assume the sun rose back up, incinerated all the Skulls, and everyone lived happily ever after. 

Booo! Nobody likes a fairytale ending! Might as well have the skulls turn into bunny rabbits at the sun's rising.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, how about: the sun rose back up and incinerated everyone still alive, except Vinheim, who then stabbed Kulta in the back and somehow killed them put on the Mask of Ultimate Power, destroying the presence inside with sheer force of will, and Vinheim ruled the entire island with an iron fist and a giant, extremely loyal skeleton army. 

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm totally up for people adding to the world through epics or short stories, though I would like to be involved in the creative process to manage canon and make sure there aren't any weird plot holes or something.

As far as games go... I'm iffy. If people want to host games taking place in the world and adding to the story, that's okay, but I would again like to be involved in some capacity to check canon. Something like A Clockwork Night or perhaps even a Mafia game set in the universe could definitely work.

But as far as a 'Season 3' goes... that's where I would hesitate. There are a few players from Seasons 1 and 2 whom I would be willing to trust with such an endeavor, though I'd want at least two of them working together (mostly because I wouldn't wish the torment of solo hosting a BZPGOT season on anyone else. I should've gotten a co-host for Season 2).

We should probably make a master PM with all the veteran players.

I've been working on a second lore and histories to help set up continuations.

Who's willing to help out?

Good Ending: Umarak helps destroy Kulta, Toru has a fatal aneurysm because of it, and Pulse is lifted from the Mask of Ultimate Power's control. Unfortunately, no-one's quite ready to forgive him or Makuta so they either get executed, imprisoned, or (hopefully) banished, and a new triumvirate of Mask Makers rise to power, consisting of Ekimu, Voltex and Nato.

Bad Ending: The Temple of Luck is destroyed, all remaining Knights are killed or forced to hide in the deepest darkest places, and Toru DIYs himself into a zombie because what, isn't that the first thing that comes to your mind as well?

So, if you interpret undeath as regular death, contrary to in-game Toru's beliefs (which is why he was OK with all of this because in his eyes it's not really killing), it means that I die either way.

(of course, Vinheim dies in both endings too, because he was too cold-feeted to go all-out evil)

• Upvote 3

(of course, Vinheim dies in both endings too, because he was too cold-feeted to go all-out evil)

Pssh. Only simpletons limit themselves to one side of a coin. Not to mention good and evil is subjective. The skulls and skull supporters believe they are in the right, while the knights condemn their actions because the knight's believe themselves right, and the skulls wrong. Murders fine as long as it supports what we believe is right, said both sides.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pssh. Only simpletons limit themselves to one side of a coin. Not to mention good and evil is subjective. The skulls and skull supporters believe they are in the right, while the knights condemn their actions because the knight's believe themselves right, and the skulls wrong. Murders fine as long as it supports what we believe is right, said both sides.

Would a simpleton say they are neutral, yet give support to one side of a conflict and that side alone, the side that has made it very clear that if you don't join them at some point you will die?

• A: Yes
  • B: No
  • Or C: Maybe

My money's on you picking C.

I mean, I totally wasn't planning on delivering makuta to the knights, even if I wanted to kill him. I totally was on your side 100%... Totally.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Exactly. You were not on our side, despite the fact you helped us, and made it very clear you didn't want to be FULLY on our side, which is essentially: I AM GOING TO BETRAY YOU AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER. You were however not on our enemies side at the end of the game, that was going to have happened, but now it shall not have going to have happened, so therefore it isn't going to have to going have happened yet.

As Sisyphus can attest to, failing at being neutral in Game of Thrones can be hazardous to your not being dead.

Honestly, being neutral in that manner is just going to make everyone want to kill you. 

And that's a bad thing how? I'd rather hold leverage over people through some manner or another, and have everyone want to kill me, than just follow behind some singular cause like another drone. That's boring. Conflict is the spice of life, being able to question everyone else and take your own route is far more funner. Heck I got a private personal to bodyguard by this exact method, and held the reigns over the leader of Kamuk because of the knowledge I had, and the fact fail safes were in place to screw them over if they killed me, or if an enemy killed me.

Also may have helped if either side offered something worthwhile. "Fight for us for our cause is good" is not a very good selling point for a character from a house that has a history of providing services to those who pay best.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Somewhere in the distance I can hear Burnmad laughing.

Ehh... Was I happy with the game for most of it, and especially with my death? No. But do I take joy in the fact that it's not ending properly, and everyone who was enjoying it doesn't get to see its resolution? Certainly not. My condolences to Tex for whatever factors are contributing to this move, and to everyone who was hoping to see this game through to its end.

As for any potential spinoffs or games inspired by this series, I would be honored to be part of the planning process, or even help out with some aspect of running it, if you've any use for the little amount of time I have to offer in the evenings.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 4

Okay

Here's a list of people I think would be willing to help in maintaining the BZPGOT universe.

Nato

Terrorsaur

Burnmad

Vox

Trijhak

Toru Nui

Smoke Monster

FF

Yo Dawg Swagger McSwag

And Myself

If someone would like to create a master PM with these people that be great. We can Also add others if they want to help.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Okay

Here's a list of people I think would be willing to help in maintaining the BZPGOT universe.

Nato

Terrorsaur

Burnmad

Vox

Trijhak

Toru Nui

Smoke Monster

FF

Yo Dawg Swagger McSwag

And Myself

If someone would like to create a master PM with these people that be great. We can Also add others if they want to help.

I'm down for helping out with maintaining the BZPGOT universe. 

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png