BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

I"d like to add again I loved this game, even if I still was kinda uninvolved at times.

I do feel like what Tex did for my character gradually fading into obscurity after that war after the events of the series would fit though; he's probably a bit tired of all the events that went on in the past 8 or so years.

I like the rest of this ending a lot; too.

RG II was probably still doing something, I guess. If we ever have a S3 I'll decide if they will be in any way relevant to what my character would be.

Edit: ohai a new page.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I felt like Vinheim would take a special pleasure in keeping them alive but helpless to stop him as well. :P

Yeah that seems like something Vinheim would do. I mean he was super eager to try and kill Makuta for very little good reason, so such acts of cruelty aren't exactly beneath him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

While I obviously won't be hosting it, I did have some preliminary planning done for a possible Season 3, and thought I might as well share it with you all here.

First: While I wasn't fully decided on it, I was considering a Volume 2 for Lore & Histories, covering the next two or three hundred years following Season 2 and written by Ekimu. It would have gone over the Great War in detail, as well as covering the legacy of the nations that formed afterward. The new Knights would have also been covered.

With Season 3, it would have been a fresh start for all players, with all new characters, as the season would take place at least 200 years after Season 2. This was going to be done to help it stand on its own, and make it easier for new players to enter (while also not forcing player characters to suffer from choices made in previous games, although I do think that added some depth to Season 2).

History would have played a massive role in Season 3. To put it in perspective - the events of Season 1 and Season 2 would be just as distant in the past for Season 3 as the first Long Night was for them. I would have played with this a bit; with the events of the first two seasons mostly fading into nothing more than legends. Okoto would be more technologically advanced (approaching our modern standards), and with that, the 'magic' (such as elements, Masks of Power, or even figures like Ekimu and Umarak) has essentially lain dormant for a century or two. Only the Knights would truly believe in any of it, and even some of them might question its validity. The surviving Toa would have long retreated from the public eye, barring perhaps Onua, who would still rule over Qendroj City as a figure known only as the 'Guardian' that nobody ever remembers seeing.

Of course, it isn't Bionicle without these things. Another focus of Season 3 would be the re-introduction of all these 'magic' items and entities to Okoto, beginning with the six Elemental Creatures appearing across Okoto - and perhaps the season's biggest 'mystery', surrounding a figure with a pure white mask, who seems to appear at key times all across Okoto. There would be an other worldly aura surrounding this figure, almost seeming to flip on a whim between benevolence...

bzpgots3_blue.jpg

...and malevolence:

bzpgots3_red.jpg

Anyway, that's all I really had. If someone does become interested in hosting a Season 3, feel free to contact me and ask.

• Upvote 6

So, all the previous Season 1 players (and me, Zoidberg) have been discussing in a PM created by Terrorsa-sorry, I mean... Y... Yo... no, I'm not saying it.

Where was I? Oh right. We agreed (*laughs*) that we should hold off on a third season. At least, for now. We were thinking something along the lines of a spin-off. Though your idea is still good, we just feel like we shouldn't do anything connected with Okoto for a while. Also the pure white thing makes it incredibly obvious it's just Voltex being Voltex again.

I'M ON YOUR ISLAND, STEALING YOUR MASKS

Pulse is apparently working on a Bara Magna version of the game. So, yes. Would any of you consider playing?

• Upvote 1

So, all the previous Season 1 players (and me, Zoidberg) have been discussing in a PM created by Terrorsa-sorry, I mean... Y... Yo... no, I'm not saying it.

Where was I? Oh right. We agreed (*laughs*) that we should hold off on a third season. At least, for now. We were thinking something along the lines of a spin-off. Though your idea is still good, we just feel like we shouldn't do anything connected with Okoto for a while. Also the pure white thing makes it incredibly obvious it's just Voltex being Voltex again.

I'M ON YOUR ISLAND, STEALING YOUR MASKS

Pulse is apparently working on a Bara Magna version of the game. So, yes. Would any of you consider playing?

I didn't mean to imply that a Season 3 (or a spin-off) needs to follow what I was planning. I simply wished to share what I had.

• Upvote 5

BZP's Bara-Magna

Link goes to Pulse's new spinoff for the series. To those who might have second thoughts for some reason, Pulse was on my shortlist of members that I would consider capable of hosting a season of BZPGOT, alongside about 2 others.

So it should be good.

E: And it's co-hosted by Vox, who was also on the shortlist. So yeah, it should work out just fine.

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

o2BxHja.jpg

If you'd like to take part in a small (much, much smaller) quick game taking place approximately 14 years after the events of Season 2, click the banner above! For those of you who played A Clockwork Night, this one will work basically the same way.

• Upvote 5