Four More LEGO Batman Movie Sets Revealed

The Hollywood Reporter has unveiled four new The LEGO Batman Movie sets coming out in June, further expanding the theme's roster of Bat-vehicles and villains. Scarecrow Fearful Face Off ($14.99 USD) includes Batman and Scarecrow minifigs, Bane Toxic Truck Attack ($49.99 USD) includes Batman and Mutant Leader minifigs and a Bane bigfig, Two-Face Double Demolition ($59.99 USD) contains Batman, Two-Face, and two Gotham City Police Department minifigs, and The Batwing ($89.99) contains Batman, Robin, and Harley Quinn minifigures. Follow the link above for pictures and additional details!

View the full article

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Scarecrow set is actually my favorite of all these--a very well-designed impulse set featuring possibly the best Scarecrow minifigure Lego has ever released. (Gotta admit, he's one of my all-time favorites.)

Bane is good, except for reminding me that the Whirly-Bat is a thing that exists. The big fig is just about perfect, and while I've never been a fan of TDKR, the Mutant has enough versatile parts for me to accept his inclusion.

The Batwing is very blocky-looking; a real disappointment. The poor selection of minifigures doesn't help.

The Two-Face set doesn't inspire strong feelings in me either way--I don't hate it, but I doubt I'll bother picking it up.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png