New LEGO Ninjago Teaser Video: "Vermillion Warriors Unite"

Another teaser for LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 7 (Hands of Time) has dropped, titled "

". The video is 50 seconds long and introduces the Vermillion, a newly awakened army of Serpentine led by Commanders Raggmunk, Blunck, and Machia. Their schemes appear to involve besieging Ninjago and kidnapping some familiar allies of the ninja to help construct a "time apparatus", but to what end? And can the ninja find out in time to stop them? Follow the link above or read on to watch the video!

View the full article

Well, there goes my "Borg could be the new Samurai X" theory, by all appearances. The fact that the Vermillion are Serpentine makes sense, though it is a tad boring. Interesting how Machia is apparently going to start out as a commander, and presumably gets a tail when she becomes a general like Skales did.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I knew I would love these guys as soon as I saw their set photos. They're snake warriors... made out of snakes! Lego never stops innovating.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

I knew the Vermillion are Serpentine, because when there are snakes, it means Serpentine. Cool that they are. :) Anyway, I wonder if this "time apparatus" is something to do with that giant snake mech with the time portal in one of this half of the year's sets.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I knew the Vermillion are Serpentine, because when there are snakes, it means Serpentine. Cool that they are. :) Anyway, I wonder if this "time apparatus" is something to do with that giant snake mech with the time portal in one of this half of the year's sets.

Undoubtedly; it's going to be interesting to see how Acronix and Krux play into this whole thing.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge