Slizer Dome US

Pahrak Model ZX

Round 5 preparations are over!

Determined to be more decisive this time, Nato returned to mountain climbing as a way to increase his physical ability.  Since it had become easy for him it wasn’t a tremendous boost, but it was still a solid payoff nonetheless.  Physical Level 4 added to Nato’s inventory! (400 points)

With nothing else to learn, TimeLord decided to make another disk in case anything happened to the one he already possessed.  Disk Level 8 remains in TimeLord’s inventory! (100 points)

Smoke Monster had the same idea, forging up a new disk just as awesome as the last one.  Disk Level 8 remains in Smoke Monster’s inventory! (100 points)

Round 5 battles are on!  Post your choice of Physical, Disk, or Resource by Sunday, 8:30 PM ET!

I think I'll use Resource this time. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Round 5 battles are decided!

Nato (Resource Level 7) vs Avalanche Monster (Ranged Level 8)

Once again, the Avalanche Monster tried to strike down Nato with a hail of icicles.  Once again, he used his Ice Crystal to erase its attack and disintegrate its body.  Victory via weapon advantage! (1000 points)

ToaTimeLord (Disk Level 8) vs Carnivorous Plant (Physical Level 6)

The Carnivorous Plant got the jump on TimeLord with a powerful physical strike, but TimeLord was able to roll away quickly and delivered a devastating counterattack with his disk.  Victory via weapon advantage! (1000 points)

Toa Smoke Monster (Disk Level 8) vs Mutant Semi-Truck (Element Level 7)

Smoke Monster got in a few good hits, but the truck would unleash a volley of energy bolts whenever the weapon left his hand, gradually battering away at him. Eventually, the City Slizer realized he was at his limit and had to slip away.  Loss via weapon advantage!

Round 6 preparations have begun!  Post your choice of Train, Forge, or Gather by Monday, 12 PM ET!

I'll train again.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Round 6 preparations are over!

Smoke spent most of his day staking out a shady refinery, ultimately finding a way in right around nightfall.  Hidden away in one of its inner storerooms was a canister of Power Fuel that shone more brilliantly than the stars.  Figuring whoever was running the place was probably evil, Smoke grabbed the can and got out of there, driving home at speeds he never knew he could reach.  Resource 8 added to Toa Smoke Monster’s inventory! (1000 points)

Nato realized what his previous attempts at training had been missing: awesome background music!  After creating a playlist of rad songs, he set it on shuffle and started a training montage that took him across the Ice Planet in a day, much to the confusion of those who saw him spontaneously appear for a few seconds-long scene only to disappear.  Physical Level 6 added to Nato’s inventory! (600 points)

TimeLord went to a local dojo to show off his fighting moves.  After a long day of defeating masters in a single punch, he headed home and started looking for news on where the Carnivorous Plants might be hiding tomorrow.  Physical Level 8 stays in TimeLord’s inventory! (100 points)

Round 6 battles are on!  Post your choice of Physical, Disk, or Resource by Monday, 11 PM ET!

I think I might resort to my ever-reliable Disk again. 

Round 6 battles are decided!

TimeLord (Physical Level 8) vs Carnivorous Plant (Element Level 7)

The Carnivorous Plant prepared its vines and hid behind a grove of trees, waiting for TimeLord to attack.  It wasn’t expecting him to dropkick it from behind and thus succumbed instantly.  Victory via weapon advantage! (1000 points)

Nato (Disk Level 8) vs Avalanche Monster (Physical Level 3)

The Avalanche Monster built up as much momentum as it could, hoping to bowl over Nato, but one throw of his disk was enough to scatter it to the wind.  Victory via weapon advantage! (1000 points)

Toa Smoke Monster (Resource Level 8) vs Mutant Semi-Truck (Ranged Level 6)

The Mutant Semi-Truck appeared, guns blazing, only to be blasted to smithereens by the power of Smoke Monster’s Power Fuel.  Victory via weapon advantage! (1000 points)

Round 7 preparations have begun!  Post your choice of Train, Forge, or Gather by Tuesday, 2:30 PM ET!  Remember, this is the final preparation round!

I think I'll train again. 

Round 7 preparations are over!

There was only on more limit for Smoke Monster to overcome: perfecting his physical abilities.  Since the competition was coming to an end, he decided this called for drastic measures, and drove to the most dangerous highway on the City Planet to push himself to the edge.  Physical Level 8 added to Smoke Monster’s inventory! (900 points)

Desiring one last disk, TimeLord repeated his forging technique and added the new disk to his collection.  Disk Level 8 remains in TimeLord’s inventory! (100 points)

Nato returned to the mountaintop once more, this time balancing on one foot upon the precarious peak and staying there for the majority of the day.  The winds attempted to knock him over, but he held firm for as long as he could, leaving just enough stamina to ski back down towards home.  Physical Level 7 added to Nato’s inventory! (700 points)

As the Slizers prepared for their final battles of the competition, they each found a letter slipped under their door.  Apparently their efforts had been exceptional indeed, for the letters were directly from the leaders of their planets, and told them that there would be a small change made to the very last round, if they were up to the challenge.

Round 7 battles are on—and you’ve got a new option!

If you’d like, you can choose to fight one more Elemental Monster, which will function the same way it always has, but since this is the final round you have an alternative.  If you so choose, you can instead fight the leader of your respective planet—one of the 8 original Slizers! (Amazon for TimeLord, Turbo for Smoke Monster, and Ski for Nato.) It won’t be easy, though: whatever weapon they end up with is guaranteed to be Level 8!  If you can beat them, your current score will double…but if you lose, it will be cut in half!

Post your choices of Elemental Monster OR Original Slizer, and Physical OR Disk OR Resource by Tuesday, 8 PM ET!

I haven't been tallying up the exact scores, but I'm pretty sure I'm coming last right now, so I've got nothing left to lose. 

I shall fight the Ski Slizer with my Disk!

The final battles are decided!

Nato the Traveler (Disk Level 8) vs Ski the Ice Slizer (Disk Level 8)

Nato met Ski atop the mountain, and after exchanging a few words they both drew their disks and started skiing.  Nato threw almost immediately, but Ski swerved out of the way and countered—Nato ducked, grabbed his disk as it came back, and threw again.  Ski deflected the disk with his pole and headed closer to Nato before throwing.  Nato leapt over him and created some more distance, careful to keep his footing and make sure he didn’t crash into any of the oncoming trees, and then did a spin to kick away Ski’s disk and renewed his attack.  They continued in this fashion until they nearly reached the bottom of the mountain, where Ski feinted and then threw right at Nato, but the challenger swung his disk upward, knocking it out of the air, and then gave one last throw that knocked Ski off his feet.  Victory!  Score doubled!

ToaTimeLord II (Disk Level 8) vs Amazon the Jungle Slizer (Disk Level 8)

TimeLord and Amazon greeted each other and then both disappeared into the jungle, agreeing to wait a minute before seeking the other out and attacking.  When the minute had elapsed, TimeLord slowly crept in the direction Amazon had gone, being careful to keep his eyes and ears open.  He ducked when he heard a nearly inaudible whirling sound.  Amazon’s disk passed over his head, so he spun and retaliated, but the disk returned to him without finding its target.  TimeLord stayed where he was and looked around for some hint as to where his opponent was, dodging more disks but not retaliating just yet.  Steadying his breathing, TimeLord turned all his focus upon his surroundings, and eventually he was able to hear leaves crunching.  With a swift throw, he was able to catch Amazon off-guard and knock him flat.  Victory!  Score doubled!

Toa Smoke Monster (Physical Level 8) vs Turbo the City Slizer (Physical Level 8)

Smoke Monster and Turbo raced down the highway, weaving through traffic and clashing with each other at every opportunity.  Turbo tried to drive Smoke into the guard rail, but Smoke held his ground, decelerated suddenly to make Turbo spin towards the side of the road, and then took off at top speed again.  The leader of City Planet caught up fast, throwing a few punches that Smoke expertly blocked.  When Smoke moved to counter, Turbo veered off, and Smoke nearly crashed into an oncoming truck before switching lanes.  He and Turbo rammed into each other and went as fast as they could, and when they next came to a corner there wasn’t enough time to slow down.  The two City Slizers blasted through the guard rail and soared over the highway, trading blows as they fell until ultimately, Smoke managed to flip Turbo around and drove him straight into the ground as they landed.  Victory!  Score doubled!

Final Scores:

-ToaTimeLord II the Jungle Slizer, 17200 points

-Toa Smoke Monster the City Slizer, 16800 points

-Nato The Traveler the Ice Slizer, 17600 points

With a final total of 17600 points, Nato the Traveler is Champion of the Galaxy!  Congratulations!

Thank you all for playing!  Sorry these scenes got so bland…

Well, that was unexpected. 

Good game, everyone. 

It's a shame more people didn't play this, as I thought it was a lot of fun. Maybe a sequel will pop up for it in the future.

Good game, everyone. B-)

Agreed.

Last time I played a point based game like this, there was a good 12~13 people in it.

Made things more fun.

I hope the next game has more people next time.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/