Bohrok Sea Temple (with Gali, Nokama and Tarakava Minifigs

Distorted

A nice piece of work-worthy of Lego Ideas.

• Upvote 2

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

This right here is absolutely fantastical. I'd buy this thing in a heartbeat were it an actual product. Now I'd love to see you create a similar thing for all six elements (do stone first!).

Massive props mate, superb MOC.

:kakama:

• Upvote 1

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Do you think you could post instructions? This is seriously amazing, and I want to make my own!

I'm thinking about building a digital copy in LDD or Stud.io and sharing the file in the near future - but in the meantime, here's a quick breakdown of the Tarakava's build.

not really a fan of that nokama but the gali nails the weird lanky mata aesthetic, and of course that tarakava is adorable

Thanks Chro. It's weird; some people think Gali sucks, some people think Nokama sucks. For what it's worth, Nokama was kind of an afterthought (as was the Tarakava) and I'd like to redesign her so she matches the scale/style of Gali more closely.

This right here is absolutely fantastical. I'd buy this thing in a heartbeat were it an actual product. Now I'd love to see you create a similar thing for all six elements (do stone first!).

That's actually not a bad idea - I'm not sure if I could pull it off, though. We'll see!

I think this is really cool. I'm interested in the Tarakava build, specifically how to build it! The entire model is fairly reminiscent of the system sets of 2001, and very much reminds me of the Adventurers Desert sets.

I've posted a breakdown of the Tarakava build - there's a link above. I'd love to see someone build a Sand Tarakava using my design. It's interesting that it reminds you of the Adventurers sets - I vaguely remember seeing them in catalogs as a kid. I think the Atlantis theme might have been a closer influence though!

Edited by Disty says hi

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it could be an actual set, very clean. I'd buy it. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

this is actually one of the most adorable mocs ive ever seen

i love it

everything about it

• Upvote 2

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

That System Tarakava is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.  And I love the Jayko visor for Nokama's mask.  Gali looks pretty solid too.  She still looks Bionicle-y, especially for a minifig.

• Upvote 1

The main system bulk certainly looks like it could come from an actual set, albeit a rather plain one.  I'm not so sure about the Tarakava, although its construction is quite inventive.

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )