MNOG Glitches

Wiriamu

There was a previous topic on this, but since it was old and has now been locked I thought I'd pick up a new one.

In replaying the classic Mata Nui Online Game, I have found a recurring issue with the Nui-Jaga confrontation in Po-Koro; no matter what I do, I can't take out any of the pillars. Anyone else had any trouble with this?

The second issue was addressed by the previous topic: an issue with the Le-Koro flute. It seems that whenever you play it, it sets off a loop in the game that leaves you stuck in the first part of a cutscene, unable to escape. Does anyone know if there's a remedy or a version where this issue doesn't appear?

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

In replaying the classic Mata Nui Online Game, I have found a recurring issue with the Nui-Jaga confrontation in Po-Koro; no matter what I do, I can't take out any of the pillars. Anyone else had any trouble with this?

You have to click+hold to charge up the shot. I think it's very nearly impossible if you don't do that. (Source: I was stuck on that forever my first time until I realized you can charge it.)

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

If you use any of the download versions of the game, the issue with the flute shouldn't present itself. I don't actually know why that is, but there you go.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

In replaying the classic Mata Nui Online Game, I have found a recurring issue with the Nui-Jaga confrontation in Po-Koro; no matter what I do, I can't take out any of the pillars.

Why? Are you able to reach the pillars with the Koli balls and they're not shattering, or is the Jaga blocking them before they get there?

If it's the second, then, as Kopekemaster said, you need to make sure you hold the mouse click for a few seconds to make the shot go faster as that's pretty much the only way to do it.

It was the first issue, and I tried Kopekemaster's tip and was successful. I must say though, I forgot how annoyingly difficult shooting down Nui-Rama on the Kahu is.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge