Old Shop @ Home Catalogs

Toaraga

I've amassed a collection of several old Shop @ Home catalogs over the years, ranging from 1998-2009. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in acquiring/purchasing them from me. I had thought about just tossing them, as they are taking up a bit of space, but then I figured someone else might want them for nostalgia value, if nothing else.

If you're interested, let me know.

Edit: There are 48 catalogs, including 3 oversize and 2 small ones. Since I'm looking to offload them, I'd say $5 plus shipping for the lot.

©1984-2017 Toaraga EAM

Edited by Toaraga
  • Upvote 1

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

If those are in great condition I will be more than willing to acquire them. 

Pm sent.

Reply sent. 

If the offer is still available, I would be most interested.

I haven't closed on a deal.

Do you live in the US?

I've modified my initial post to reflect quantity and asking price. I was gonna try uploading photos initially, but I've been working from my phone and couldn't get the photos to upload.

©1984-2017 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

If those are in great condition I will be more than willing to acquire them. 

Pm sent.

Reply sent. 

If the offer is still available, I would be most interested.

I haven't closed on a deal.

Do you live in the US?

I've modified my initial post to reflect quantity and asking price. I was gonna try uploading photos initially, but I've been working from my phone and couldn't get the photos to upload.

©1984-2017 Toaraga EAM

I do live in the US and that deal is good; PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...