Hang Out With BZPower Members in New York City

Toy Fair in New York City starts this Saturday, and since I'll be arriving on Friday with some time to kill, I thought it would be fun to have a BZPower meetup! You'll be able to find me at the Herald Square Shake Shack at 1 PM on the 17th - I'll be the one with the bag full of Star Wars Buildable Figures. That's because the first people who find me will each get a free set! Check out the topic in the Convention & Event Planning forum for all the details and to RSVP. I look forward to meeting and chatting with some BZP members over a burger and shake!

View the full article

*EDIT

I made a complete mistake in dates, I thought it was on a Saturday and missed it...

Sorry we missed you!

It was my fault anyways, but who knows, if there's a meet up in the future I might make that. I just hope everyone else had fun talking about les boonkles!

Edited by Banana Gunz

*EDIT

I made a complete mistake in dates, I thought it was on a Saturday and missed it...

Sorry we missed you!

It was my fault anyways, but who knows, if there's a meet up in the future I might make that. I just hope everyone else had fun talking about les boonkles!

Les Boonkles? I think Les Paul and Les Moonves might have came up...

I've already started angling for a more expansive trip next year. Assuming my health holds up, of course...we left NY three days ago and my feet are still sore and swollen from walking around.

Edited by danny316p