Bionicle: Mask of Light Soundtrack "Coming Very Soon"!

It's been nearly fourteen years since the release of the first Bionicle movie, Bionicle: Mask of Light, but it turns out fans of the movie now have something new to look forward to this year! Nathan Furst, who composed the score to the original Bionicle film trilogy, has announced on Facebook and Twitter that the original score will be released on digital marketplaces in the near future, with "Approx 16 tracks fully remastered." Also, with regard to the soundtracks of Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui and Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows, Furst says that "If all goes well, there is a plan to release the others. While LOMN was lost, it's been recently, at least partially, recovered." No specific release date is available yet, but we'll do our best to keep you informed as more details emerge!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

I never thought I'd see the day. Nice to know that the people who worked on bionicle so long ago still care about the fanbase. I still remember seeing MOL all the way back in October 2003. The music was one of the things that stuck out to me the most. Those tunes still play perfectly in my mind to this day. I'll definitely pay for that.

• Upvote 2

It's time to move on.

Oh man, there's so many things I'm saving my money for and I really wanna support this but I'll have to see what time has to say.

Looking back on the Bionicle soundtracks, I don't know if certain parts of it were written awkwardly or if it's just the way they were performed, but I'll be interested to see how they'll sound re-recorded simply because they are so iconic to me and parts of them are actually amazing and super memorable.

I listened to the TTV interview and I really like his philosophy on music, as so much of it is passive but what he did with the Bionicle movie soundtracks actually made an impact.

I've never been this excited since Bionicle ended (again)! Great news!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?