32831558222_7fcef7104e_b.jpg

[Render] The Phantoka by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

"Wherever you journey, they will adapt to your surroundings. No terrain, no climate, no wind or wave will ever be your master."
— Artakha to the Toa Nuva, Downfall

32831557842_98b20ed1c4_c.jpg

[Render] Toa Lewa Nuva (Phantoka) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

32831557672_0e2c0eedaf_c.jpg

[Render] Toa Kopaka Nuva (Phantoka) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

32831557982_3cc78d1ba1_c.jpg

[Render] Toa Pohatu Nuva (Phantoka) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

I don't have much to say about those Toa Nuva/Phantoka revamps. I did them a while back, a year or so, and only now came about to finally render them all.

If you like what I do and you want to see me create your OC, a favorite Bionicle Character, or something else, feel free to look up my Commission Info! I also now have a Patreon page, so please consider supporting!

• Upvote 6

Man, why couldn't the actual sets look more like this? Your take on the Phantoka makes me think the Makuta came to the wrong neighborhood. They all just look more heroic and intimidating, with Kopaka really bringing up the latter. Great work!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

You have no idea how inspiring these are. Seriously. I'm sitting here at work, surrounded by bins of parts, and I'd love to see these things in person. Definitely some of the best Phantoka revamps I've ever seen. You should do the Makuta next! :D

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

You have no idea how inspiring these are. Seriously. I'm sitting here at work, surrounded by bins of parts, and I'd love to see these things in person. Definitely some of the best Phantoka revamps I've ever seen. You should do the Makuta next! :D

Why thank you. ^^

As for Makuta... I didn't plan to do them, especially because their masks are quite hard to brick-build. Don't wanna sound mercantile here, but I'd rather someone to commission me to do them. Otherwise I don't think I'll do them anytime soon. --' Sorry.

Edited by The Mugbearer

Why thank you. ^^

As for Makuta... I didn't plan to do them, especially because their masks are quite hard to brick-build. Don't wanna sound mercantile here, but I'd rather someone to commission me to do them. Otherwise I don't think I'll do them anytime soon. --' Sorry.

Fair enough. I figure the Toa Mistika's masks might be a bit difficult, as well. Well, Gali's, at least.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~