Mask of Light Soundtrack Gets Release Date and Track List

The just announced Bionicle: Mask of Light soundtrack has received a confirmed release date by composer Nathan Furst of March 4th. He tweeted the announcement along with a title list of 18 tracks. He mentions it will be available through iTunes, though I hope we also get it in other digital marketplaces. News of this came about rather suddenly, and now we're treated to the album in less than two weeks!

View the full article

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that the date listed is for the pre-order, and not the full release of the soundtrack, right?

You are correct. The post is mistaken. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Now, if only the same thing would happen for MNOG *crosses fingers*.

Not happening. Most of composer Justin Luchter's original files are on faulty hard drives, cracked CDs, or have been otherwise destroyed by the ravages of time. His SoundCloud has a unique arrangement of the Ga-Koro theme though.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Now, if only the same thing would happen for MNOG *crosses fingers*.

Not happening. Most of composer Justin Luchter's original files are on faulty hard drives, cracked CDs, or have been otherwise destroyed by the ravages of time. His SoundCloud has a unique arrangement of the Ga-Koro theme though.

Can't just use the files from the game? I'm not sure how all of that works, so I'm just curious.