Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Comic.Computerized HappinessI have worked almost non-stop on these comics since 2008. I have never invested more time into ANYTHING except these works. True, working on them brings me great joy.Yet it also brings me great sadness. As this computerized happiness.. is the only real form of happiness I now know. The saddest part is that I wouldn't have it any other way.The ironic thing is that this comic has nothing to do with BZPower, Comics, or any of you.Sorry guys, too angry to work on the next comic for the whole Arm thing. If I calm down a bit I'll make the next one later today. I'm a bit busy though, so no idea if I'll get to it yet.Fun Fact: It's not smart to leave me waiting. It's not smart at all, on your part.

lovewarconga2.png

So true... Sometimes I'll find I've been at my computer for 9 hours straight. Not a very good thing.

Heh, I'm usually on for 12-14 hours daily.
Wow. Well i've probably done that once or twice without noticing :P

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

Most of my class celebrates S.A.D., myself included. We ignore the normal conventions of V-Day, wear black, and eat candy we bought with our own money. It's better than it sounds.The comic: That last panel. Seals it for me. I still don't get why we make it such a big deal over this day anyway. Oh well, off to eat Pop Rocks.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Most of my class celebrates S.A.D., myself included. We ignore the normal conventions of V-Day, wear black, and eat candy we bought with our own money. It's better than it sounds.The comic: That last panel. Seals it for me. I still don't get why we make it such a big deal over this day anyway. Oh well, off to eat Pop Rocks.J-K out.

HALMARK.It's all about the cards, candy, and chocolate...I celebrate S.A.D. as well.For some reason, nothing was really that big today, despite the 'holiday'.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I don't ever really celebrate valentines day, besides. Who cares about that lovey dovey stuff when eat as much chocolate as you like? :lol:

I feel somewhat the same. I don't really have any mental need for an emotional companion, and I don't really do anything in exchange.
Yeah. I happen to get picked on for that a lot too, but that's besides the point.

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

I would assume a lovely shade of red. Which is what I see it as. Which is what I plan to use. I did so before, so yeah. I base some concepts off the Bionicle Movies, such as if you were to remove some armor off of Gavla - there would be a light purple under it. Which is ironically perfect. Seeing as how red and blue makes purple. Another reason why he has a purple scarf.If there were Toa in my comics, I'd give them a darker red color of blood. Seeing as how they are taller and such. But hey, to me Toa are useless. I prefer Matoran much more.Comic-Perfection in BreadThe fun part is coming up soon. For me, anyway.Edit- Silly me!I forgot that last night I got a PM with a FAN COMIC! It's been a long time since I saw one.Link to the ComicMany thanks to Soran for this comic! Putting it up on the first post.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Your latest comic reminds me of toy story, when Buzz figures out hes a toy... Except he finds out hes a robot... not a toy... Poor Lil' toaster arm...you still astound me with you graphics, and I sense a neat Lil' story line coming through (totally not because you said a fun part is coming soon).Keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Aw, Little Toaster Arm is trying to be like a real boy matoran! I like his color choice.I can see the next comic going like this:"Hmm, I don't have pink... but I do have lightish red."*Palm-shoulder*Nice comic, I like it.Keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I don't know much about Toaster Bots. Which is why I like to make the ones I use different. If you know about Toaster in Tapika's comics - you know he is VERY different. Larry is different too. Think of him as a watered down version of Tapika's Toaster.I made the loss of limbs the way a Toaster Bot can "reproduce". To an extent. I believe that each limb would hold it's own smaller AI system. Which is why Larry said they have little limbs. (Fingers and thumb)I imagine the arms acting like children when they pop off. They think they're the most important, and they crave any sort of attention. This arm was treated like trash. It knows that. It hates that. The first words it heard was discussion about Matoran eating Matoran. The arm probably, to an extent, thought it was Mortal.A lot of inspiration for this arc comes from stories such as Frankenstein and others. It's also the perfect chance to introduce a character we've seen before, who will be in the first big non-canon saga.Comic-The One Arm

lovewarconga2.png

Haha, "Is the arm Single?" Good comic Gavla! the ending was quite funny. I like how the arm is coming to have a mind of its own, like you explained. I like the idea of Frankenstein and such. Really thought out so far, and really good storyline thus far. Can't wait till next comic.~Soran