Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

It probably will. Most likely. Anyway, I have the next comic done. However I have someplace to be, so expect it in a few hours. Like in two. Till then, if you think I should place some of the first post in spoiler tags, please tell me. If that would make stuff a bit more neat, I'll gladly do it.

Definitely. There's sooooo much comics in the first post! I would like also to have a PPad. Sadly, I don't have enough money even for an iPod. XD Edited by .:Cyber-JM:.

No banner. :D

There's MS Paint and Gimp. Paint, is good to manipulate the sprites. Gimp or PhotoShop CS(1+) are good to make cool graphics and make cool looking text. Kahi and Ennar are the best for gimp. I for one have used Photoshop and ONLY photoshop. I use gimp just to recolor my sprites. :3 Spriting is actually quite simple once you've gotten the hang of it. It's very addictive too. :)

Actually I believe that Kahi uses mostly Photoshop. At one point I was actually going to ask him, if he could make me some tutorials for Photoshop.. But silly college took the best of him.

Anyway.. Lemme say something that is actually on topic, rather than correcting someone else's minor mistake.

I'd have to say that the "PPAD" device really seems like one of GLaDOS' devices. Made with her special love that everyone knows and loves to this day.

Also Gavla, I'd have to say I'm really loving the new comics. I followed them before. Infact it was a daily occurance for me to log onto BZP and read these comics as soon as I got home.

Unforuntely I did not post most of the time, and I kind of regret that. So I'm doing that now. :P

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

@ Garda: You have absolutely no idea how much that post means to me. I'm serious, your post makes me think of a time I spent going on BZP each day for the express purpose of reading comics. At the time it was mostly Dark's. Maybe you do know that idea, cha. @ Chath: I see it more as a "Huh, what's going on?" look. I won't lie, some parts of the PPad were based off stuff from Portal. Mostly Portal 1 since I came up with the device before P2 was announced I think. It was originally meant for a Toa shaped version of Gavla. Anyway, new comics tomorrow. I'll post again later. (Trivia: The PPad talks with a slightly male voice.)

lovewarconga2.png

Oh boy. Cahli's a mad woman and a serious if she can actually beat somebody to death with that thing. That'd be insane. Also, why did Mole just appear there? If he just yells "STOP!" or yells "MORONS!" like when he did that with Brandon. For some reason, I feel like Mole created that device.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

@ Garda: You have absolutely no idea how much that post means to me. I'm serious, your post makes me think of a time I spent going on BZP each day for the express purpose of reading comics. At the time it was mostly Dark's. Maybe you do know that idea, cha.

Well I'm glad that I have something meaningful to say once and awhile. :P I'll try my best to post more often, to express my opinion on your creative art that people call comics these days. :P

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Have a new comic, chaps. Also yes Jan, the device can have a British voice. Technological Blunder Part 4 Rather hard to make, I've never exactly been good with close up fighting bits. So that's why there is little "fighting" in a sense. Trivia: Cahli's armor is designed to hold 20 daggers in secret, and one electric gun. Note to self, adding sound text is needed if I fail to make a dagger "bounce".

lovewarconga2.png

Have a new comic, chaps. Also yes Jan, the device can have a British voice. Technological Blunder Part 4 Rather hard to make, I've never exactly been good with close up fighting bits. So that's why there is little "fighting" in a sense. Trivia: Cahli's armor is designed to hold 20 daggers in secret, and one electric gun. Note to self, adding sound text is needed if I fail to make a dagger "bounce".

:o CLIFFHANGER!

No banner. :D

Wait, if Mole hates purple.... Why hasn't he mauled and brutally murdered Chilly yet? And by means of being mauled, and brutally murdered, I mean getting her arm at least twisted, breaking the knuckles, displacing her shoulder, then twisting the arm off, beating her with it afterwards. Then bend the legs the wrong way, hit the kneecaps really hard, smashing the toes, then slice a part of the calf off, and not cleanly, afterwards bending the legs upside down painfully, proceeding to rip it off. Then gut her alive, tear out her intestines if any, strangle her with them, then proceed to snap the back in half, twisting the torso about 360 degrees, and them mutilating the rest of her remaining organs. Proceeding to the head, pretty much twisting the head a 180 degrees, gouge out the eyes, then proceed to impale the head in a spike. I'd say Mole do that. And if you think this is extreme, this is subtle to me.

Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

@Garda: Correct, in a way. @Chath: Correct, again. Let's just say he's a bit more tolerable of it. Also bonus points to you for getting the phobia correct. Spot on.

I've wikipedia'ed it before, on account of not having a life. I then did a bit of research on it. Again, no life :P Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Nope, that was incredibly disturbing. Mole is afraid of purple, but he can stand it to an extent. For Chilly's case, it's because she's wearing it. Yet if he was left alone near her for an extended amount of time ,it might slowly drive him nuts.

lovewarconga2.png

Nope, that was incredibly disturbing. Mole is afraid of purple, but he can stand it to an extent. For Chilly's case, it's because she's wearing it. Yet if he was left alone near her for an extended amount of time ,it might slowly drive him nuts.

I overexaggerated it, I know Mole wouldn't do that. But yes, Mole probably would attempt that with Branden some time, knowing how many times Mole insulted and put the hurt on Branden. I was also thinking about being more brutal, then I thought "Nope". Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

And the PPad sounds like a funny idea, I wonder what it would tell me :lol:

"You: Are a decent enough artist who hangs around forums for deceased children's plastic toy-lines."
Haha... :lol:

@Garda: Correct, in a way. @Chath: Correct, again. Let's just say he's a bit more tolerable of it. Also bonus points to you for getting the phobia correct. Spot on.

... I had to look it up :(

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

No, and I don't consider Gav as a representation of myself. If anything, I'd say the flooring of the panels is more like myself. Also, I believe it took me exactly 20-30 minutes to hand pick each word the PPad said to him.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png