Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

His pockets are obviously portals to Narnia.

haha, you actually made me laugh, well played. Best random comment ever. I still think that the lil' toaster arm is just the best miniseries yet. Its so adorable, you just feel sorry for the little guy when things go wrong.~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Nice comic. I wonder what his custom head will be... or his color scheme... Nice graphics as usual and good storyline so far. I like the part about his parents not wanting another him wondering around.'...and that is how Toaster Babies are made!'~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

When that Matoran completes the Arm's new body will Larry get a new arm?Or what will happen if Larry meets his Arm with its new body.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Larry probably already has a new arm, or not yet. Not sure really.Larry will probably not recognize it. Since the body is going to be painted, possibly Indigo, the Arm will be too. The Arm is already a shade of blue, and Indigo is a type of blue.Comic-One Handed DiscussionI'm surprised no one has really talked about Mr. Arm's apparent insane speech change that happens now and then.I imagine his red and black voice to sound.. hm.. like a mix between metal being chipped and metal being cooled.

Edited by -Windrider-

lovewarconga2.png

Larry probably already has a new arm, or not yet. Not sure really.Larry will probably not recognize it. Since the body is going to be painted, possibly Indigo, the Arm will be too. The Arm is already a shade of blue, and Indigo is a type of blue.Comic-One Handed DiscussionI'm surprised no one has really talked about Mr. Arm's apparent insane speech change that happens now and then.I imagine his red and black voice to sound.. hm.. like a mix between metal being chipped and metal being cooled.

I imagined his voice as Teridax...Regardless, I was remotely terrified.But then I got to thinking...Army is just trying to be excepted. Think for a bit, for all the comics we've seen him in, he's bee looked down upon and forgotten.He is simply wishing to fit in because he is alone.Or he's insane and all my thoughts are completely irrelevant XDBut Gav, how do you think he talks most of the time? I think of him as a quiet teenager. Until now, but you get the point.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I actually imagine Arm to speak with my own voice. He and I are some what similar if you know my past. Like Arm, through my school years I wanted to be accepted. I wasn't.So I went through school hating everyone, and everything about it. I would do anything I could to avoid both students and teachers. I had one friend out of those years. One best friend who left the last school I was in. His name was Brandon, and so I named one of the characters after him. Back in school, Brandon helped me work on hand drawn comics. Many of which have been re-made here.Arm speaks like me, and I associate my voice with his because my voice is very monotonous. It's low, and easy to mistake for.. well, like a machine. Also like arm, my voice can grow into a loud angry one when something goes wrong.Thus is why Arm speaks with both red, and blue text colors.I also like to think that MG speaks with maybe a lower or higher version of my voice.

lovewarconga2.png

A Skakdi skull, Kordak. Seems slightly different on the style of this kit. Though, I gotta say, this is intriguing. We might be standing witness to the birth of the first Toaster Skakdi (if he turns out as another toaster, despite it's desires. I kinda wish he does end up as one again XD).

the_medic_is_house.jpg

I actually imagine Arm to speak with my own voice. He and I are some what similar if you know my past. Like Arm, through my school years I wanted to be accepted. I wasn't.So I went through school hating everyone, and everything about it. I would do anything I could to avoid both students and teachers. I had one friend out of those years. One best friend who left the last school I was in. His name was Brandon, and so I named one of the characters after him. Back in school, Brandon helped me work on hand drawn comics. Many of which have been re-made here.Arm speaks like me, and I associate my voice with his because my voice is very monotonous. It's low, and easy to mistake for.. well, like a machine. Also like arm, my voice can grow into a loud angry one when something goes wrong.Thus is why Arm speaks with both red, and blue text colors.I also like to think that MG speaks with maybe a lower or higher version of my voice.

I never thought your life was like that Gav...Dude, don't let your hate run your life.But this is hopefully been resolved...I hope Army doesn't go anymore insane...EDIT: Also, I don't know what you sound like, so your description is hard to comprehend :P Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I sound like Microsoft Sam if he was human. One of my good buddies said I could voice a Microsoft Voice Program. Like the ones used on that Arby and the Chief series.Friend also said I sound like Heath Ledger. If that accounts for anything. Another said I sound like the Joker. Mostly in the way of my laugh.Regardless, now to address Knuckles' comment.We're discussing a plastic piece from a LEGO toy that was used to hold a soft plastic "face". If that's not a skull like bit, I dunno. I respect your opinion, friend.I actually view the Skakdi as having a complex system of bones in their face and spine. Which is why I also see the Spines as a Matoran delicacy. Mmm.Comic-Just add a Handle

lovewarconga2.png

I sound like Microsoft Sam if he was human. One of my good buddies said I could voice a Microsoft Voice Program. Like the ones used on that Arby and the Chief series.Friend also said I sound like Heath Ledger. If that accounts for anything. Another said I sound like the Joker. Mostly in the way of my laugh.Regardless, now to address Knuckles' comment.We're discussing a plastic piece from a LEGO toy that was used to hold a soft plastic "face". If that's not a skull like bit, I dunno. I respect your opinion, friend.I actually view the Skakdi as having a complex system of bones in their face and spine. Which is why I also see the Spines as a Matoran delicacy. Mmm.Comic-Just add a Handle

Man, I love Arby and the Chief. Would be kinda creepy to talk to someone with a voice like that though...

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

Did you see that original Batman movie? Not ORIGINAL Batman movie, but the one with Jack Nicholson?When you said the Joker's laugh, the end of that movie was all I could think of.And why would you EVER drink from someone's head?

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

There have been a lot of references to the concept of drinking from a skull. In books and movies it's used as a motion for the villain. "Kill thy foe, so I may drink from their skull." and such. It's a weird concept, but makes for an interesting visual gag and discussion subject. Seeing as how the Skakdi skull in the sets were hollow up top and such.I actually see the Skakdi as the type of beings to do that. They seem to be a very warrior driven race, so It wouldn't surprise me. So in that sense it's ironic that a Matoran has one and is thinking of making it into a cup.Anyway, comic.The Only Option

lovewarconga2.png

There have been a lot of references to the concept of drinking from a skull. In books and movies it's used as a motion for the villain. "Kill thy foe, so I may drink from their skull." and such. It's a weird concept, but makes for an interesting visual gag and discussion subject. Seeing as how the Skakdi skull in the sets were hollow up top and such.I actually see the Skakdi as the type of beings to do that. They seem to be a very warrior driven race, so It wouldn't surprise me. So in that sense it's ironic that a Matoran has one and is thinking of making it into a cup.Anyway, comic.The Only Option

I was about to ask how he would talk if he didn't have a working mouth, but then I realized that he's been talking with no mouth the whole time :biggrin: Edited by ~Leskows~

Since the arms are designed to "live" after falling off, I imagine a voice box is attached somewhere inside. My guess is the joint armor for the elbow is loose enough for a voice to be heard from.So yeah. Arm speaks via a voice box inside the elbow joint.Head PainsAs for Max and others talking, I go by what the movies did. Metal mouths and such. Just really hard to show one with moving lips when it comes to sprites.

lovewarconga2.png

Since the arms are designed to "live" after falling off, I imagine a voice box is attached somewhere inside. My guess is the joint armor for the elbow is loose enough for a voice to be heard from.So yeah. Arm speaks via a voice box inside the elbow joint.Head PainsAs for Max and others talking, I go by what the movies did. Metal mouths and such. Just really hard to show one with moving lips when it comes to sprites.

Must've been a big toaster to make a head that big.

Comic-Baggy HairTomorrow's comic may not be related to this little saga. I have a very important interview tomorrow.. at nine AM. For jury duty. I'm not looking forward to it, so maybe tomorrow's comic will be related to that.Ya know, keeping up with my daily life and stuff. Something different, I guess.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Baggy HairTomorrow's comic may not be related to this little saga. I have a very important interview tomorrow.. at nine AM. For jury duty. I'm not looking forward to it, so maybe tomorrow's comic will be related to that.Ya know, keeping up with my daily life and stuff. Something different, I guess.

I wonder what the new head looks like.Gav what is Jury Duty? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

We get these big brown paper bags when we go food shopping, that bag is these kinds of bags. It's draped over the head, so the hole/opening of the bag is facing the ground.Think of a magic show. The magic man places his lovely top hat on the table. He drapes a soft silk fabric over the top. He removes the fabric and a bunny pops up. This bag on the head is in a sense the same thing.And then I remember that we're talking about pixels, and I feel like a silly bird. (I've shown a smaller more bag looking bag before in the comics. So yeah. It's pixels so I doesn't really matter)@Oneker: Jury duty is when people are selected to sit in a special box like area of a court room. It's their job to decide a person's fate. This can be anything from jail to death. Before any sort of jury duty is done, people are interviewed for it. So that's what's going on with me today.Comic-Multiple Choice

lovewarconga2.png

We get these big brown paper bags when we go food shopping, that bag is these kinds of bags. It's draped over the head, so the hole/opening of the bag is facing the ground.Think of a magic show. The magic man places his lovely top hat on the table. He drapes a soft silk fabric over the top. He removes the fabric and a bunny pops up. This bag on the head is in a sense the same thing.And then I remember that we're talking about pixels, and I feel like a silly bird. (I've shown a smaller more bag looking bag before in the comics. So yeah. It's pixels so I doesn't really matter)@Oneker: Jury duty is when people are selected to sit in a special box like area of a court room. It's their job to decide a person's fate. This can be anything from jail to death. Before any sort of jury duty is done, people are interviewed for it. So that's what's going on with me today.Comic-Multiple Choice

In Real Life or in a Comic? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE: