Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Yay new comic.Sorry if the whole body building bit has been slow and some what boring. I'm sure you're all also busy with.. some contest. But it's alright. After the next.. maybe two or three comics, we'll get into some sort of action.Comic-Color LoadMax likes to make a lot of stuff. He has a lot of spare parts!-Edited the first post, got rid of some no longer useful things.-

lovewarconga2.png

One never knows.Comic-Taste the RainbowWhat can be said about that gun. I sort of based it off of the Blunderbuss style of firearm. Designed to shoot out the colors of paint all at once. It's sort of like.. a paint shotgun.Yes, I know the paint bit could of been done better. I tried a few different brushes, yet the one used in this comic just.. looked better from other ones. So yeah. Not exactly easy making a sort of.. shot water effect.

lovewarconga2.png

That brush makes the paint look almost like spray paint. I don't see anything wrong with it, though i'm guessing you meant for it to look like liquid.

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

No, Spray Paint was what I wanted. I think I just wanted it to be a bit more.. I'm not sure. Slightly... thicker? But without it looking like a direct brush stroke.Regardless, if someone saw it as spray paint, that's good. Objective Achieved.Comic-Soft Brush StrokesAs we get closer to Act 2 of this.. Arm saga, I feel the need to express something.Bob Ross is a cool fellow.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-The Final TouchArm's body is a result of what I call "Advanced Coloring". It's rare when I color a sprite like this. It takes some time too. I had to rip apart the arms, recolor one sheet of arms and another one. Adding the whole mess together is also difficult. It's rewarding though. I didn't want his body to be the generic Matoran style. (Two colors, no real different color placement.) It's sort of like the very first Gavla sprite, with two shades in a sort of.. ring pattern. (Inner blue, outer red.)Also, Arm has two sprite sheets now. One with his "arm" fully blue on the left and one with it fully blue on the right.Edit: Holy moly, I'm bad at posing arms in some of the panels. Aughgh. But hey, at least the building is done.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Fake PersonaIt's done. He is ready.The true fun is about to begin, with Act 2 of this saga. As a warning, some of the next few comic events are loosely based on events I've witnessed.Some I've sort of started. This saga has a somewhat personal note of me in it.

lovewarconga2.png

^It really depends. Larry might not realize it's him now that Arm's.. arm is mostly blue. I'm half surprised no one compared Arm's need to be normal to Larry's need for revolution/be different from the standard Toaster Bot ways.Comic.Visiting Hours

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Excuse me? What word is not spelled correctly?I go through the process of checking the spelling of the words as the text is added. There should be no miss-spell.Edit: Wait. Lier? It's spelled Liar, yet I've always seen it spelled lier.Huh. That's really odd. Ah well, it's a sprite comic. So I don't give a darn.Edit 2: After remembering how I literally just sit in this chair all day.. eh. I fixed that small error. I don't understand how it even counts as an error. Lier is a word, with a definition. Though after re-reading it.. it apparently means the same thing as laying down. Whatever.The comic is "fixed" for those that spot spelling errors as if a small error in a pixel themed comic actually matters.I guess sorry if this post seems like an awkward way of speaking down to people that actually point those things out. I really don't have much of an issue with them. Though I admit these types of things really aggravate me to the point of screaming.I'll be honest.. I thought you were talking about the word -boring-. I always get that word wrong when hand writing things.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png