Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Interesting Story. I like how he is understanding but also is confused. It seems his memories of being abandoned and not wanted are coming back to him, and his motive to be something else has been lost. He just wanted to fit in but now he is nothing, forgotten, abused. Reminds me of high school. The corruption of his "Soul" is taking place and I can't wait to see what will happen next.Nice comic, and story arc, I like it a lot. Keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Well thank you very much, Soran.Also, remember gentlemen- Excess use of the ! symbol isn't always the best. Cha.Comic-The Sad TruthYou may have noticed that some characters don't really.. show the eye emotions in full. Examples would be the Onu and Ta-Matoran in this comic. I realized that their masks have ridges and such that make some of the other side's eye not fully visible. So where it may look like that Onu-Matoran is showing anger in Panel 2.. he's really showing shock like the Ko-Matoran by his side.It's the little things in comics that I enjoy.

lovewarconga2.png

I like how hes telling the matoran off. Starting to show more characteristics of being a matoran (Human behavior), by the chapter. Just makes you think about whats going to happen next. Although since most of your Story Arcs end in typically mystery of what is going to come next, I hypothesize that some of the matoran who ran/walked off screen are going to contact the police and he is going to be put in jail for holding a matoran at gun point. I also hypothesize that if police are contacted, that he will run away at the sight of them, and will be one of those stories where it will probably be continued later.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

..Yes. Read the past few comics before Mister R arrived and you should see him get it.Comic-The Final BlowI dunno what the that Ko and Le Matoran are to each other. If they date/are related. Don't know, really don't care. Consider them what you wish.We're in the final segment of this saga. I think I timed it perfectly.

lovewarconga2.png

Wow.... that's emotionally engaging.AGAIN, THIS IS A FREAKING ARM'S MIND ATTACHED INTO A ROBOT.GAVLA, YOU ARE AWESOME.

I know, that's why we love Gavla.I'm actually attaching and feeling sorry for Max like an actual person, and I also despise the other matoran who want to take him.That is just amazing for a comic series on a Bionicle/Lego forum

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Why would the Onu-Matoran do such a thing to Max? :???:The homeless Matoran better stop him or else!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I should of taken note that newer readers might not remember him. I apologize. You'll want to read the past few sagas to understand. Though granted he never really had a real importance in them.I don't consider most of the old sagas as canon now. Since they were made on the fly and absolutely horrible by my standards. I really only consider.. maybe Final Wars as one. But Revenge of the Gavlas is indeed very canon. Makron plays a big role in that one near the end.On the subject of sagas: Even though I consider the past sagas before Revenge as bad, they really do show how far I've come in terms of comic making.

lovewarconga2.png

If I kept the brown and red Matoran from before in the panel, they would of been shot too.Adam, there is a hole in Maximilien's head. I doubt a stun rifle would do that. However.. your spotting of his heartlight is very good.

lovewarconga2.png

Wow.All that work for a body...Good news is in the last panel, he (the arm) goes flying. I'm under the impression that his arm holds his consciousness, so it looks like he won't be going with good ol' Makron after all. Nice job on the comics as usual.~Soran

Gold Rahkshi, basically robotic Rahkshi Matoran. Nothing organic about them. They were the basic bad guy henchmen in my past sagas.They were never really dangerous in the comics, they just acted like some type of soldier. This time I want them to pose some form of a threat. As you saw, one killed three Matoran.Comic-Forever AlrightThere is a reason I never explained what project called for a dead robot body in the comic.Anyway, the saga ends tomorrow with the epilogue. We jump right into another one on Friday. It's this one's direct sequel.

lovewarconga2.png

We have come full circle.Comic-Epilogue Anyway, this saga is done! I view it as a success, though it did take a bit of time. There was a lot of text to write!Next saga is more open, not all set in /one/ spot like this one. It also will have somewhat less text. Tomorrows comic will probably be wordless.Anyway, you might be wondering the whole point of the Arm saga. One of the biggest points is to establish that Makron is on the same island as Gavla. We know little of what he wants.Second, as a personal thing. Maximilien represents the people we look down on. The ones that are normal, yet we associate them as being wrong. I know that I felt like Maxi' in school. So this reaches out from me in a sense.This will also be the first time I directly link two sagas together. So I'm going to be pretty burned out plot wise after this month.

lovewarconga2.png