Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

nlAslHy.png

This topic used to be the largest in the original BZPower forum. Check the archive to see it.

You can find the original topic in the Archive, Right Here.  (Link may no longer work.)

Awards from the past years are posted in the 2nd post.

Hi there, I'm Gavla. I made Gavla's Comics back in April of 2008. On April 8th, 2008 to be exact. 

The topic became the largest topic on the original BZPower's comic forum. But that original version of the site was redone to become this BZPower.

Still! I take great pride in knowing I will (probably) always be the creator of the largest topic in the comics forum. 

I previously hosted all my comics on Majhost.. but sadly Majhost is gone. Deleted.. lost forever. A moment of silence for all those comics gone.. all our hard work.. erased.

I saved all my comics and uploaded them to Imgur. So I'll post the albums here.

I was going to re-link every single comic.. but Imgur is buggy and I.. just don't want to sit here and redo every single link.

Compiling the comics into their own albums is a much more efficient idea. However.. if enough people want me to, I will re-link each comic. 

Let us begin. 

A Void In Death.

The official start of the true Gavla's Comics story. Gavla is killed, the dark being that lived in his head is now free.

Album link. 

The New.

Gavla is dead.. but he's also alive. This Gavla is new.

Album link.

Eternal Winter.

The new Gavla is roaming around. The world seems damaged.

Album link.

Electric Blues.

The island's gone sour. Dead rot in the snow. We need new heroes. 

Album link.

Life's Life.

They say Life is unfair. They beg to be spared.

Album link.

Life's Realization.

It all has to die.

Album link.

Restart.

You will rot here.

Album link.

Restart: The Void

Death will cry.

Album link.

Restart: Red and Blue Universes. 

You're a disease.

Album link.

The Final Pieces.

Will you survive?

Album link.

The Maniac's Dream.

It was always just about business.

The end of the ICC Gavla.

Album link.

The Lies of Reality.

We will both burn.. forever.

The end of Life and Death.

Album link.

The True Ending.

Cha.

Album link.

Goodbye, Gavla!

Thank you for reading my comics. Remember that Gavla always loved you.

sPiyf55.png

(DoremySweetHoldingThings)

Edited by Gavla
  • Upvote 5

lovewarconga2.png

Many thanks, gentlemen. It does feel good to be back. I suppose I owe you guys some basic info about the current state of comics. I'm going to try and continue to post new comics each day. If you look at the bottom of 5.0, there should be a few new ones. I honestly forget what was the last one I posted. I have a lot of Mini-sagas planned, so expect some new ones soon. I might end King Gav saga because it's just.. boring to me now. I'm working on a large possibly 2 part QandA comic, so expect a post about sending in questions soon.

lovewarconga2.png

Many thanks, gentlemen. It does feel good to be back. I suppose I owe you guys some basic info about the current state of comics. I'm going to try and continue to post new comics each day. If you look at the bottom of 5.0, there should be a few new ones. I honestly forget what was the last one I posted. I have a lot of Mini-sagas planned, so expect some new ones soon. I might end King Gav saga because it's just.. boring to me now. I'm working on a large possibly 2 part QandA comic, so expect a post about sending in questions soon.

Ah sweet. I've alway loved those kinds of things. *goes to read comics and restrains from double posting*

Good morning/afternoon, gents and ladies. Would anyone care for a new comic, extra panels? Of course you would. Sound Advice I forgot how good it feels to make a comic. I enjoyed that.This comic pretty much sums up how the break was comic wise.

It's great to see you back up, Gav! I always enjoyed your comics! And about that last comic. I can only say this: SweetmercifulNeptuneIWANTTOLIIIIVE! -Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

I've seen so many ponies since BZP went down, I just don't even care anymore. :PI love the saga folder. Back when I first read your comics, I saved them all so I could read them later (on a computer that doesn't have the Internet) and I had to save a copy of the first page of the topic too so I could figure out what order they go in. Thanks for changing the filenames to be in order! :D

Edited by Tavakai

button.png

Not all are exactly in order, in the middle of the downtime I had to take a full night to save each saga comic into it's respective folder on my computer. Even longer to upload to Maj. Ironically, one full saga is missing since it's hosted on the ICC Maj. When I start up a new saga, I'll take the time to directly link to each folder in order, or at least re-name to keep them in the best order I can. It's tricky, but they are one of the reasons I was able to stay in comics for this long. Mini-Sagas are my current concern, being they are short and fun. Bigger main ones take time, and resources. So understand I don't start till I have everything. I decided to attempt a future saga. A less important one set in the future. So expect that one in the coming month or so. Also thanks everyone for keeping the topic alive, I honestly didn't know how this would turn out when I re-posted the topic.

lovewarconga2.png

The sad part is that I had a better ending pun in mind, and then forgot it when I was actually adding the text.

AH! That makes sense. There have been too many times where I get all excited about posting the comic and forget all about spelling or grammar, or the major pun. :P

It feels good to post in these comics again. Gurkfish... the movie will be the exact opposite of Free Willy.

A story of a... erm... whale that.... um... eats the boy?
I meant instead of freeing the creature, it stays with him. FOREVER.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

..So.... is this how the ponies get involved? Gurkfish gets angry and summons the evil powers of his ancestors to send evil ponies to destroy this studio for not letting him out of his little pool? oh the horror. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gif ~:h:~

Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.