Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

You're wrong about the dream thing, gent. Dead wrong.PM would be nice. Don't expect a reply though. Just collecting suggestions.EDIT: If you noticed this page, please check the bottom of Page 26 for today's comic. It should be before the very last post.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

been catching up recently. nice comics, gavla. i do like how this 'avid' series is making you think. i would guess that only the body is dead, but that's generic. maybe a twist like both his mind and body are dead?

Edited by John Egbert

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

This is why I'm not too proud of today's comic. It didn't meet my expectations. Though what can you do when so much more goes on all day?These AVID comics literally take me from at least 7:30 AM usually 9:30 PM. Mostly because I work on each panel by itself. Or for some in which Death is in the same pose. I'll do those panels all together. I space the creation of the panels because I want everything to match. You have no idea how hard it is to keep track of Cahli's dagger in MG's skull.And to John: You make a sound point. You're half right in a sense (with the twist bit), though I'm leaning more to a "second mind take over" sort of thing. That's how I see it. My hope with comics is to make the readers think. Come to their own conclusions.Abs: I hope you don't mind making an appearance. I always intended to reference guest stars and more.

lovewarconga2.png

This is why I'm not too proud of today's comic. It didn't meet my expectations. Though what can you do when so much more goes on all day?These AVID comics literally take me from at least 7:30 AM usually 9:30 PM. Mostly because I work on each panel by itself. Or for some in which Death is in the same pose. I'll do those panels all together. I space the creation of the panels because I want everything to match. You have no idea how hard it is to keep track of Cahli's dagger in MG's skull.And to John: You make a sound point. You're half right in a sense (with the twist bit), though I'm leaning more to a "second mind take over" sort of thing. That's how I see it. My hope with comics is to make the readers think. Come to their own conclusions.Abs: I hope you don't mind making an appearance. I always intended to reference guest stars and more.

Hm...I'm really trying to figure this series out.I mean, I get the whole "mind = dead" thing, which was basically an open invitation for MG to step into his new shoes, but what does this mean for the future of these comics?Is the whole world going to end and the rest of the story takes place in the void?Will death regain power over his Scythe, and get a new Muscle?Will I stop asking questions?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

AVID: Comic 7You'll have to wait for the saga to end. It's all planned out.You should ask yourself: Does Death directly use MG, or does MG indirectly help out Death?Also yes, MG can do what he did with those Crystals. I already stated in the past he has full control over crystals.(Also it really is rather difficult to make the breaking of a crystal look.. well normal in GIMP. Forgive my amateur attempts at it! Also for the awkward fight in general.)BTw, I'm still open for suggestions on how to better the comics. (Like tips for crystal breaking and such.) If anyone has some suggestions. Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Nope, that was Dot.Dude.He was a PGS back in Season 1/2/3.I'm assuming you meant the gent with the Vahi. If not, and you meant the gent that was first chucked at him: That fellow is a background character from some time ago. From before the downtime.AVID: Comic 8I had a bad day today. I was suppose to go spend most of it with a friend. That didn't work out.A shame because now I'm tired again. (I worked on the comic a bit last night so I wouldn't spend all day working on it.)The Void segment at the start was worked on from 1:00 AM till 3:00 AM.Fact: The ending segment originally had MG fire the gun. I changed this because.. well. We all know about them being siblings.

lovewarconga2.png

I'm thinking the merciful character might be the Makuta with the Kanohi Olmak. Currently he has escaped MG already and with his teleportation abilities and with his affiliation with Makron, I am just going to guess he might have a future role in another Saga/Story Arc. You are probably preserving him for later.If he isn't it, then it must be Chilly. I don't think we've seen her this entire arc and it seems odd how she hasn't appeared yet. Although I am just going to guess it might be one of those typical scenarios. The kind where the Hero (Gavla) will see someone he cares about (Chilly/friends) in the void, and somehow rescue them (Take control of Mg and fulfill his duty as the 'lock').If she isn't it either then it's either Gurk-fish or that awesome cardboard cut out of Gavla. You can't get rid of those two epic characters. no matter how small their roles, they make the world go round.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Guys, isn't it obvious? It's me! After MG kills everyone, Gavla will reintroduce all my old characters and restart my comic series for me. It's the perfect plan.Chahahaha.

I completely forgot about them. All I remember is Toaster-Bot and the yellow one.Thanks for reminding me. I'll find a use for them later.AVID: Comic 9Today I make reference to a comic about Mole. Made back when I started using Co III. You gents kept asking me what that gold/red stick thing was.This is the answer. I originally planned long ago for him to use it near some rocks. I'm glad I didn't.I imagine Crystal Matoran to be very heavy. Being solid crystal and such.I spent A LOT of time today on this comic. I am very happy with it. I was trying out some different things, such as editing perspective with some panels. The last panel is a bit iffy, he's suppose to be right in front of them. (Thus why he's so up close.)Time: Started at 9:20ish, ended about three minutes ago. I left my chair maybe.. three or four times.

lovewarconga2.png

Guys, isn't it obvious? It's me! After MG kills everyone, Gavla will reintroduce all my old characters and restart my comic series for me. It's the perfect plan.Chahahaha.

I completely forgot about them. All I remember is Toaster-Bot and the yellow one.Thanks for reminding me. I'll find a use for them later.AVID: Comic 9Today I make reference to a comic about Mole. Made back when I started using Co III. You gents kept asking me what that gold/red stick thing was.This is the answer. I originally planned long ago for him to use it near some rocks. I'm glad I didn't.I imagine Crystal Matoran to be very heavy. Being solid crystal and such.I spent A LOT of time today on this comic. I am very happy with it. I was trying out some different things, such as editing perspective with some panels. The last panel is a bit iffy, he's suppose to be right in front of them. (Thus why he's so up close.)Time: Started at 9:20ish, ended about three minutes ago. I left my chair maybe.. three or four times.
wait... who is the avohkii-wearing matoran again?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

@Rahkshi guurahk: The avohkii wearing matoran is the fourth wall cop. I'm not sure if he has a specific name or not or if hes just called 'Fourth wall cop'.@Comic: Darn, I should've known it would be mole. I wonder how this is all going to play out...~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

The knife flew off his head when it exploded.That's gotta constitute to Gavla's death somehow, if the knife isn't in his head anymore.EDIT: Nevermind, that was Cahli's knife. I looked at the panel closer and it was still stuck in his head.

Edited by {Adam Jensen}

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

That was quite the interesting comic. So, Mole is on the verge of death. You find a way to diminish my favorite characters, huh?First Max, who I will now refer to as Army McArmington. Then Mole, who I assume is in much pain.I do have one... request. Some advice, or something along those lines. The running scenes look... not running-y. It seems like they're walking. It took me a second to realize why the characters would fly off the panels.But otherwise, these are great and you are a god. Carry on.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

AVID: Comic 10Mercy for a fellow outcast.I told you all sagas lead into each other.I was away most of today. I needed some sort of break, so today's comic isn't overly long and such. I did however buy some new art programs, and a tablet! So maybe some things will improve around here.@Chath: "god" is a bit of a stretch! But anyway. I never said this comic would be kittens and rainbows. A lot of creatures die in this saga. That's the point of it. Death, Void, and why it's important not to unlock the lion's cage. It will eat you. It will consume you because it hates you. Yet it loves it's cubs. The saga ends in a very different style from past sagas. The chaos is going to be universal, as I always intended it to be. Yet you need to wait.About the "running": That's because Co III, like Chimoru Omega, has only four walking sprites. The two I use, and two "stand/walk" ones that happen before the common movement ones. The legs of Co III are incredibly awkward to pose. Ironic since I designed them. I might make new running sprites in the future.

lovewarconga2.png

Ooo, I think MG just showed a bit of emotion after seeing chilly, maybe he's not so evil after all. He looked sad, right as he is (what appears to be at least) about to kill those other unfortunates. This is getting more interesting as it all develops.~I don't know what to put here any more...I'll think of a new title...sig...nickname...whatever...

I like how you explained it. MG will consume, will destroy, will end, but even he won't hurt a child (Or will he? mentally...)Seems as though he has a soft spot for children, even people who remind him of children, such as what was suggested in the comic.I'm still really liking the no text idea. It really shows how much skill a person has with comics by telling a story with just emotions and no text. (Although some of them do have text, most don't.)I've always seen the Co III as a larger form of Rzmik because of how similar the legs are when walking and how they are positioned. I suggest you should try to treat it like Rzmik. Both kits seem to not have official run sprite, so probably making due with what you already have. Probably experimenting with rzmik will help with positioning Co III.~Soran

AVID: Comic 10Mercy for a fellow outcast.I told you all sagas lead into each other.I was away most of today. I needed some sort of break, so today's comic isn't overly long and such. I did however buy some new art programs, and a tablet! So maybe some things will improve around here.@Chath: "god" is a bit of a stretch! But anyway. I never said this comic would be kittens and rainbows. A lot of creatures die in this saga. That's the point of it. Death, Void, and why it's important not to unlock the lion's cage. It will eat you. It will consume you because it hates you. Yet it loves it's cubs. The saga ends in a very different style from past sagas. The chaos is going to be universal, as I always intended it to be. Yet you need to wait.About the "running": That's because Co III, like Chimoru Omega, has only four walking sprites. The two I use, and two "stand/walk" ones that happen before the common movement ones. The legs of Co III are incredibly awkward to pose. Ironic since I designed them. I might make new running sprites in the future.

A comics god. But if you do redesign them, it might be worth it.And so far, Chilly is my last favorite character who is unscathed.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Made sense though.It's Death, it collects the dead from all universes, all time lines.That Death in the top right corner? Totally a Death from 20 minutes ago.Take notice of me calling Death "it".AVID: Comic 12MG is the Pied Piper of the Matoran Universe.I've been sort of draining myself with AVID. These comics take a lot of time, and I take very few breaks. Sorry if things have been a bit.. meh with the comics. Showing MG killing isn't all that entertaining if the foes are not special. Rest assured! This is about to change. Consider Meta-Nui completely devoid of adult life. (Aside from Chilly.) Let's move to another island.

lovewarconga2.png

There really only is one reference.The Gerlicky in the back! Notice the eyes and hat? Same style as Blu-Emu Gerlicky.@Adam: Good eye! Fun fact: Chilly's "heart light" is actually a bit of jewelry on her chest armor. (Since she's not a robot.)AVID: Comic 14I reference about three different comics in this one. One of them being in a mini saga.Also: It's safe to say that MG has obliterated Meta-Nui of all adult life. (Except Chilly)So logically he's leaving the children under watch of the Crystal Matoran. So he can go get rid of some other islands.(Which I guess is what he's discussing with them in the first panels.)Also: I need Six Shade Toa Nuva sprites. Tahu was meant to be in today's comic.I can't find any, so if you know the link to some.. send it to me. I know some were made at some point.

lovewarconga2.png

There really only is one reference.The Gerlicky in the back! Notice the eyes and hat? Same style as Blu-Emu Gerlicky.@Adam: Good eye! Fun fact: Chilly's "heart light" is actually a bit of jewelry on her chest armor. (Since she's not a robot.)AVID: Comic 14I reference about three different comics in this one. One of them being in a mini saga.Also: It's safe to say that MG has obliterated Meta-Nui of all adult life. (Except Chilly)So logically he's leaving the children under watch of the Crystal Matoran. So he can go get rid of some other islands.(Which I guess is what he's discussing with them in the first panels.)Also: I need Six Shade Toa Nuva sprites. Tahu was meant to be in today's comic.I can't find any, so if you know the link to some.. send it to me. I know some were made at some point.

So, those two makuta have been chatting, green guy cross-dresses, and alerts Vakama...Am I correct?This would be easier to understand with text, but that would then take away the feeling that Gav is viewing this from the Void...

More soon maybe?

We'll see...