Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Hey Gav I kinda thought of an Idea for your comics! it's about you visiting Chilly's planet. This is just an Idea though you dont have to do it if you don't want to http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

New comic, this time dealing with the QandA comic. Question Dates for the Q and A comic I appreciate all the questions I got so far, but I'd like just a few more. I'd like to have at least ten questions in total. Five for QandA part 1, and five for QandA part 2. Also, something I forgot to mention. If you re-read all five Blunders comics you might notice a bit of detail I placed for each character and the PPad itself. No, it's not how their eyes look. Also, Chilly owns a phone.

lovewarconga2.png

Honestly, I sorta forgot her name. I know, shame on me. Is there some underlying joke with Mole that unless you read all of the comics, you won't get it? Because I do not want to do that again.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Why does Chilly need that thing when she is already a Ce-Matoran, Matoran of Psionics?

...Chilly's an alien. Not a Matoran. And that's not Chilly.
I meant Sika. I was up early when I typed that, sooo.... Also, if you read the tab name, it says "moledontlikepizza". So Sika was ordering pizza, or pittah. However, from the tab title, Mole doesn't like pizza. That's why he disappeared all of the sudden, he didn't want pizza. That, or Gavla didn't know Pittah is Hungarian strudel. Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

I'm glad to see you're still making comics Gav. How are you? I actually haven't talked to you in a while, even though I have thought of doing so. Why did we grow apart, we used to be so close, don't leave me all by myself I'm so broken without you and I don't know what to do without you You were my everything and now we're nothing I wrote that for you. Is it dark enough? Anyways, where do you suggest I start when catching up with the series?

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

! DW! My friend, you can send me messages anytime. I actually thought you were someone else. Someone else I was getting ready to report, but no matter.It's good to see you return here, and I'd suggest starting in the middle of the 5.0 comics. Or the 5.0 comics as a whole. They are currently the best ones.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic. Achoo I've always seen Gavla as a being with a very weak metabolic system.Do to him being the only Makuta/Matoran hybrid. Like with Sy-Berries, the Makuta DNA in him somewhat deactivates the standard Matoran metabolic system to a point. Thus, he can get sick easy.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic. Achoo I've always seen Gavla as a being with a very weak metabolic system.Do to him being the only Makuta/Matoran hybrid. Like with Sy-Berries, the Makuta DNA in him somewhat deactivates the standard Matoran metabolic system to a point. Thus, he can get sick easy.

Poor Gav.I know the feeling. I've been sick for three straight weeks. I like this kind of comedy. Quick, humorous, and get's right to the point.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I've always seen Gavla as a being with a very weak metabolic system.Do to him being the only Makuta/Matoran hybrid. Like with Sy-Berries, the Makuta DNA in him somewhat deactivates the standard Matoran metabolic system to a point. Thus, he can get sick easy.

Let's hope that my character's condition doesn't cause that. Anyways, pretty funny comic. Seriously though, your health, or your paycheck? *pretends hands are scales* Have fun with your cold!

First rule of the fourth wall: You do not talk about the fourth wall.

Dark has a busy life, regardless. My guess is he's busy with school or something. Though this isn't really the topic to be discussing Dark.

But now we don't have a Dark709 topic to endlessly chat about when Dark will post his next comic! So where better than the topic of his heir to the throne? :P

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Well. I guess that is an excellent point. By the way, I have all the questions I need for the QandA, plus about four or so extra. I'm making two comics, as I said. Five questions for each and such. Expect the first later on in the week. Also, rules say I can't place bits of my topic in Spoiler tags, so I might take time at some point to make the post a tad bit neater at some point.

lovewarconga2.png

To me, comic makers discussing over who is best can lead into fighting over it. So the best course of action is to admit there are no best. To me, as long as you can produce and deliver a comic: That's all that matters.That and it being readable and such. Anyway, new comic for you lot that care. A Toasty PSA

lovewarconga2.png

Heh. I can't believe anyone would want to eat that toast. Who was that guy?

twilight_toa_takanewva.gif

Gavla's Comics 4.0 Dark's Comics the 3rd Movie Bm-the Prequel Bionicle Star Wars Vezon the Were-Spinax Unity, Duty, Something

Credit to Rokroro for the banner. And credit to Golden Avohkii for the avatar

Check out this great epic: Toa Takua's Epicenter

Formerly "Takanuva Toa of Twilight"