Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

So the announcement.It seems I have been struct with a trip I didn't know about till last Sunday. During the downtime.This is sad because I can not work on AVID when on the trip. (Program restrictions and such.)SO. I am starting an Intermission session for AVID. We will pick back up on it next Friday.Yet I will still release comics each day this week. They will be short though. Also silent.CHILLY DAYS is a small mini-series of strips that show what Chilly is up to during AVID.Here is Comic One.Again, I am very sorry about this. I didn't know about the trip till it was rather too late. If I knew a few weeks before I would of pre-made AVID comics. So sorry.I plan to also include small facts and such about AVID in the next few days. To keep your interest peeked.Fact 1: Cahli was originally going to kill Gavla when he was buying something. So there would of been a witness. The twist is that the witness was Makron in disguise.(I'm also sorry if there are small spelling errors and such. I have to speed type so I can post this before I lose connection on the train. ) Please forgive me.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Thanks. I'm at the hotel now. Chilly Days: Comic 2Fact: AVID: Comic 14 had a few referenced in it, many with the first few panels with the children.References include:Child Emkay, Philbert and Blade. However the fact is this: Notice the red/white Matoran and the purple/blue Matoran. If you look close enough you'll notice that the white/red Matoran.. has a tail. A very similar tail to that of Chilly's. That's because these two Matoran were the original children of Gavla and Chilly during the berry saga. I had planned for them to have berry kids instead of berry clones. These are what the kids were going to look like.

lovewarconga2.png

Thanks. I'm at the hotel now.Chilly Days: Comic 2Fact: AVID: Comic 14 had a few referenced in it, many with the first few panels with the children.References include:Child Emkay, Philbert and Blade. However the fact is this: Notice the red/white Matoran and the purple/blue Matoran. If you look close enough you'll notice that the white/red Matoran.. has a tail. A very similar tail to that of Chilly's. That's because these two Matoran were the original children of Gavla and Chilly during the berry saga. I had planned for them to have berry kids instead of berry clones. These are what the kids were going to look like.

Chilly is just oblivious to everything right now, isn't she?Was there a specific reason why you never went through with the berry kids?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Chilly Days: Comic 3Fact: Gali was going to be crystalized when alive, not killed at first. The original script had her crystalize the other Toa except Tahu. She would of restrained Tahu, and killed him. Yet MG was going to reverse the crystallization so that she was herself when she killed Tahu.

lovewarconga2.png

Chilly Days: Comic 4Fact: Gavla wasn't going to "survive". The original script of AVID had Gavla just being dead and MG going free. I was never going to have Gavla live in some way. However I realized that the saga just being about MG killing wasn't.. interesting. So I took a lot of time to think up a way to keep Gavla alive. Which later lead to Death being added.

lovewarconga2.png

I come home tomorrow, so the last Chilly Day's comic gets posted tomorrow.Believe it or not, these comics do hold a bit of importance in AVID.Chilly Days: Comic 5Fact: The Olmak Makuta has an important role in AVID. Yet the original script had him have an even more important role. He was originally going to be MG's creator living in a Matoran shell. (The backstory being the creator was incredibly weak and couldn't maintain a full fledge body of it's own.) (Taking this fact you could argue that MG shares a similar trait to his creator. Being able to live in another being.) Fact 2: The Olmak Makuta replaced a different assistant for Makron. The original new assistant was a Toa of Shadow based off Speed. So a fast running Shadow Toa. The twist was that the Toa was a coward so his only meaning of life was to run. Which means carrying Makron everywhere.

lovewarconga2.png

I like to see that you never find out who the creator is at all, unlike what Mass Effect did. Just keep that creator in shrouds, and never reveal who he exactly is.And I like where this is going, just Chilly oblivious entirely of everything.Something tells me when MG was with Gavla, he had the sense that Gavla really never had a childhood that he could live with his mother. Which makes me think because of that, since MG is killing off all of the living adults, he doesn't want that to become the same fate as Gavla. Thus, he holds the infant in his arms so that he actually does have the (short) time of having a "mother".

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

That's a great way of looking at it, Adam.MG had access to Gavla's memories when he was "trapped" in his mind. He could see what happened and feel what Gavla felt. Something I never showed was MG using the memory of Gavla's mother to make Gavla sub come to MG's will.What you said also helps tie in the fact that Gavla and MG are fairly similar. It's these little things that makes me enjoy the relationship between the two.Chilly Days: Comic 6Chilly Days is over, we'll catch up on her later on.Tomorrow the action continues! We'll be referencing an old comic I worked on for some time. So get your brains ready.

lovewarconga2.png

AVID: Comic 25Tribal Matoran: Matoran that live in the leg areas of Mata-Nui. Their villages long destroyed when the robot crashed/super heated by the robot flying. These barbaric Matoran hunt down anything unlike them.They have a hunger for Skakdi flesh, and use the bones as weapons and armor. The Tribal Leader uses the mask of the last leader as a shield.Rumors have it that their animal helpers are descendents from the era of the Shadow Lords, aka the Yatoran. Another rumor is that they worship The Hand of the grand Starter Robot, creation of the Great Being Dark Spiral. No one knows why, but it's thought that the robot crushed the Starter when it crashed. Possibly leaving holes in the legs for Yatoran to seep into.

lovewarconga2.png

AVID: Comic 26That animal is really big. It's incredibly hard to work with, yet it's worth it in the end.Also, Gurkfish was in yesterday's comic. Chahahah.Also, I'm assuming the Tribal Matoran either make those rocks or dig them out from underground. Regardless, they're explosive.We also see the Tribal Leader. (The fellow on the big animal)

lovewarconga2.png

I didn't see Gav asking why at first.Made Death seem like a psychic.But are we beginning to see MG's... Humanity?Is that even a word we can use in this case?

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

AVID: Comic 28I wonder why that big animal refuses to attack the Tribal Matoran. It's big enough to eat them.Chath: Judging by the other comics in AVID.. I'd probably say yes. Of course. AVID is about MG going around doing what he does. What makes me enjoy it is how he does such a thing. Such as ripping out her brain thing.The reality is that he is in control here. They can do nothing to him, because that is not his real body. He is just a mind controlling a rotting corpse. He's been inside Gavla's mind for so long that he's mastered how to manipulate it to use his powers. He is angry. Filled with nothing but hate for them. He never smiles, never shows an ounce of remorse. He simply does not care for them and their universe.They are playthings to him, weak lives for him to play with. Destroy or enslave, maybe both. Mata Nui can't do anything, and he knows that. Why fear a Great Spirit when he knows that Mata-Nui is nothing but a pebble to him? That he was designed to surpass others? As said before, he only holds care for one part of life. Which is the children.The very first time he speaks he said that only children deserve life, that their universe only deserves them. They are the future, so he wants to protect them at any cost. Which is why he saved the infant.Protect them from any that could harm them. Even himself. Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Protect them from anything that can harm them, even himself... Is he gonna do what I think he is?

Most likely. And so then Gavla will just be a corpse...Gav, what exactly are you planning with this series?

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I'm not ending the comics if that's what you're thinking.I've invested a lot of time into them, four+ years of my time into them. They are a part of me.I put emotion into them, they deal with things I deal with. Each death representing the crushing of a built up emotion.My hate and anger fueling these works of art for you all. Years of built up emotion set free through comics.AVID: Comic 29Tribal Leader is really good with the spear.

lovewarconga2.png

Yes.AVID: Comic 32 Was MG controlling the beast, or did it react to him? Did MG essentially become an influence instead of an instigator?Regardless, the Tribal Act is over. Now we move into the Second Act of AVID. Things are about to get life threatening.If things go as planned, the saga will end on Comic 50.

lovewarconga2.png

AVID: Comic 35Cage, key, beast.Gavla, Dagger, MG.Keymaker, Cahli.Skeleton Key, Death.MG can only be set free when the host is dead, or at least very close to death. Even when free he still needs a host body. With that in mind, any sort of death to Gavla is essentially a "key".Thus anyone that provides the death is the "keymaker."

lovewarconga2.png