Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

AVID: Comic 37I really hated the Bionicle story when that universe popped up.If I remember right, it was during a podcast. I didn't listen to any of the podcasts.I hate podcasts.(Btw, I got new brushes for Gimp. So universes look like actual universes now. Which is good, because universes shouldn't look like balls of light.)

lovewarconga2.png

Interesting, I like the brushes. Darn Death is at it again with his riddles or whatevers... I can't really tell if I like him as a character or if I don't.So basically, Death is showing Gavla an alternate universe that is suffering the same consequences but in a lesser extent? Hes trying to show Gavla that sometimes death is the best way to bring peace, or that is how I view it.If AVID was a comedy..."Good. Now crush it to dust""Excuse me?""Why won't you destroy a world, begging to be put to death, to be brought to peace?""I kind of like the elbow room I got right now, thank you very much."Nice job on the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

AVID: Comic 38Abusing life is just a side job.-Soran-I view Death in the comics differently. I see there being two of them. A being and an elemental type of thing. Death the being doesn't kill, it simply transfer the remains of the action.It's ageless, it's perfection that lives in a place that grants it access to every universe and timeline. Death the being judges your life after Death the action takes it.The effect followed by the aftershock. It's a cycle so perfect yet so hostile. A being that never speaks to it's packages. It probably lacks social skills!Two Deaths, both the same yet so different. One Void. One universal gate to everything. Ripe for the picking, ruled by a being that could squash life in a a heart beat. Yet doesn't.

lovewarconga2.png

Hm... Interesting. Were all the scenes Mg was in, were they the signature character, Gavla's dimension/universe (I wanted to be specific because as was said there are many different versions of people in different dimensions) or were they in another dimension/universe? So is Mg trying to destroy all dimensions/universe or only that specific one (Yes destroy isn't technically the right word considering that he is sparing the children but I couldn't think of any other word to use).Also; You seem to have misplaced one of the links on the first post. In the Max/arm saga you seem to have put one of the comics under the 4.0 section instead of 5.0. Its the last comic under 4.0~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Wow Gavla!I'm starting to like this Saga, it is your longest one ever!Since MG has the Ignika do you think he will use it to kill all life in the Matoran universe?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

@Soran: MG wants to wipe out all "adult" life in every universe, or to be more exact anyone that could harm a child. He knows who Death is, as he reacted to it when it popped up to take the child. So naturally one can assume he knows what the Void is. The best way to cross dimensions is through the Void. It's happened once.Also, thanks for telling me about the link. I'll check it out soon.@Oneker: MG knows about the mask, and he knows the MU's connection to it. He COULD go around killing adult life in the universe. That would just take a long time, and he probably wants to move onto the rest of his plan. So naturally the best way to do this is with that Mask. Grasp the Matoran life by it, located every child. Wipe the others out in one move.Raise the dead. One dead that's vital to him. One I have had great pleasure in bringing back.@Chath: Not if he moves them.AVID: Comic 39Those robots really do have small heads. You have NO IDEA How hard it was to size that head. (It's custom made!)Those hands are also really awkward.

lovewarconga2.png

Since I don't play Mass Effect, I wouldn't really know.See it as you will though, the MG story and such has had many changes done to it over the years the character has been around. The same concept, the children and all. Just different ways he's gone about doing it.I literally have different versions of AVID written up on my computer. Some set in the now, some in the future. Stuff like that.

lovewarconga2.png

Eh, the fingers aren't that bad. just a little long.Interesting comic. It seems as though Mg may have transported Chilly and the children to safety. Perspective is also really nice in this comic. What I'm really wondering about is the ending. Hard to imagine what the Starter robot would do with the MU robot. The MU robot is like a twig to the Starter robot...Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

AVID: Comic 41I hate those hands. Those fingers.Just. Ugh. You have no idea how difficult this was to make. Mostly because of size differences.@Nexus: That's the Starter robot. It's essentially a testing robot designed to test the conditions of metal in space. In my comic back story it was constructed before the Mata-Nui robot, and was made to be bigger and much stronger. Since it was in a sense a prototype to the prototype robot.I did this to give an explanation as to where Gavla's family came from. Since he's not exactly a Matoran. I did this also with the basic understand that the Great Beings had to have made other prototypes aside from the one used to fight Teridax. It makes sense when you think of it. They seem like the types of beings that would have multiple prototypes.This also applies to the Agori. They had to have other beings being worked on before they got it right. So understand that there is both the MU robot and the Starter on Aqua Magna.Since I situated my works in the canon universe (for time reasons) this leads to interesting confrontations.Since I really do have a dislike for Mata-Nui, I decided to take advantage of the Starter. Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Well this is interesting. I like how it looks like hes controlling the Starter Robot with the mask of life (or that is what I presume hes doing).I was right! It snapped the Mata nui robot like a twig. woo.Something I'm a little confused about is how Gavla is feeling in the comic. His eyes didn't really show that much surprise/concern/whatever when he said victory. He looked calm/normal/blank. I know you can't really tell a specific feeling based off of the eyes of the sprites but I still feel like he seems really calm... Like he expected it to happen after all the destruction. I am interested in seeing Gavla's response to the last panel. I can't wait till the next comic to find out.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

I like to think that deep down Gavla doesn't care about the universe as a whole. He's dealt with a lot of unfair stuff, so he probably has his own personal hatred for it like MG does.At the same time he feels pity for it's people. Chilly as an example. Again, this makes him similar to MG. MG hates the MU and all life. Yet he pities the children because he feels they are in mortal danger.AVID: Comic 42

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

It's not that per say. I think a big part of it is Chilly. He probably feels she doesn't deserve to suffer MG's wrath. When in truth MG wouldn't harm her.That and he probably doesn't like the idea of other universes being destroyed by MG. A being Gavla is /technically/ suppose to watch over.AVID: Comic 44Death is fun to use. But thinking up ways for him to "bring back" Gavla was really tricky!Edit: Silly me, put 45 instead of 44.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

YES! Gurkfish to the rescue! Gurkfish needs his own theme music...Its impossible to judge a comic when it has Gurkfish in it, because any comic with Gurkfish is epic.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

I try to save the best for last.AVID: Comic 46Can you believe the saga is almost over? I've had so much fun I completely lost track of time.If the saga ends on comic 50, that means 50 days of Saga comics. A new record for me. A record of an event that will change the game of these comics forever.

lovewarconga2.png

If the saga ends on comic 50, that means 50 days of Saga comics. A new record for me. A record of an event that will change the game of these comics forever.

50 comics is about my average for a season... Sometimes not even 50 comics...Have I ever told you how envious I am of your high productivity when it comes to comics? :P Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

I could have done that, yes. It's possible given how the Void and universes work.It would carry on with MG going into other universes. However, like a fine dinner AVID has to end. I love this saga.It's the most fun I've ever had with comics, yet even killing characters gets bland after some time.AVID: 47Gavla and MG. Together against each other at last.

lovewarconga2.png