Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

No, since he still lacks a real body.The dagger made it possible for MG to take over Gavla's body. Since MG is meant to take over both mind and body, yet only took over one of those things. The other cancels out with the dagger removed.The cage was never Gavla's body. It was always his mind. Gavla and MG are fated to be trapped together. The cage and beast, the dark son and the neglected creation.They need each other. They are the same. A fatal connection between two with a destiny of destruction.AVID: Comic 50Epilogue comes tomorrow, with closing words from Death.MG is still alive. So is Gavla.

lovewarconga2.png

I just figured the child to be older. Probably because of the two clone children that we saw in the other sagas.Either way, wonder what the end of this saga means for... well, everyone...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

The only way I can see the series going is Gavla's comics taking place in the void. Only a handful of people are still alive.That or Gavla will pull a random twist out of nowhere that makes absolutely no sense and purposely undermines the entire arc. In fact, if you listen carefully, you can hear the future cries of confusion and rage. And if you listen real carefully, you can even hear the future, malicious laughter of Gavla himself mixed in with it.It'll be a glorious day.It will also be the day that Gavla loses all of his fans, so I doubt that it would happen.

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

I just figured the child to be older. Probably because of the two clone children that we saw in the other sagas.Either way, wonder what the end of this saga means for... well, everyone...

It looked like it was born in some sort of inorganic womb, synthetic womb or something of sorts.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

TBL, you're so silly!True I would love to do such a thing. Yet I won't.It's true that I wanted AVID to cause some reactions from readers. Mostly anger and sadness. Seeing as how I took great amounts of time to beat some characters with a pipe.I did get some of those reactions elsewhere. So it's all good. Besides. Now I can double the slaughter when the time comes.AVID: Epilogue You're a smart cookie, Adam! I wish I could give you a real cookie to congratulate you.Anyway, thanks for reading AVID! I had a lot of fun making it. I was able to play out many desired ideas I've had. The death of the MU, the re-stationing of MG and Gavla. It all went as planned.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

*phew* Okay, I finally got around catching up with everything again - and I want to tell you once again how much I love the AVID saga. Brilliant storytelling, it kept me thrilled until the very end.And of course, I'm curious to see how things will continue.Keep up the amazing work!

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

First thought when looking at the last few panels with Alternate Gavla: That Gavla is a spy!I really like how Avid turned out. Although I am confused about what will happen to Chilly. Then again you'll probably make another saga/story arc or something that will have some sort of overcomplicated (but actually really simple near the end) plan to help Chilly. I'm thinking it deals with candy and angry children.Alternate ending: A new Gavla will watch over him. A smarter one... *Cuts to an alternate universe in Karda-Nui* "Yes! You and me shall take over the world together, my shadow like being!" *Cuts back to Death* "I lied, he isn't much smarter."Great job on the comics and keep up the fantastic work,~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

In the scene when Cahli is about to stab Gavla but he dodges her, Did Gavla travel back in time? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while, sorry. After catching up, I have to say that I did not see that ending coming. It's actually pretty interesting, although I'm assuming we'll come back to the "unlocked" universe in due time.

[Cyrix]

First thought when looking at the last few panels with Alternate Gavla: That Gavla is a spy!I really like how Avid turned out. Although I am confused about what will happen to Chilly. Then again you'll probably make another saga/story arc or something that will have some sort of overcomplicated (but actually really simple near the end) plan to help Chilly. I'm thinking it deals with candy and angry children.Alternate ending: A new Gavla will watch over him. A smarter one... *Cuts to an alternate universe in Karda-Nui* "Yes! You and me shall take over the world together, my shadow like being!" *Cuts back to Death* "I lied, he isn't much smarter."Great job on the comics and keep up the fantastic work,~Soran

No, I think that MG is transported into a new Gavla in a similar universe with the same choices and occurrences that led to that point.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Death sent MG into a new Gavla. This Gavla lives in a universes that was created during that split moment Cahli resisted the idea to stab Gavla back in AVID 1.You might ask why Death didn't take the chance to remove MG all together. The answer was already stated before. Death doesn't kill. It is but the action and guide. Putting MG in a fresh Gavla was the best choice.Even though the universe is a direct copy of the main, there are things different. Gavla is more aware, as an example.Also.Comic: Old Territory

lovewarconga2.png

Now, wait a minute. Death could have EASILY placed MG back in time so that this new Gavilan wouldn't have noticed anything different, right?Or would that cause to much potential for MG to escape?And does no one else recognize this from earlier? Because it seems that this story of Death placing MG in a new Gavilan can technically happen for ever.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Wait, so I'm assuming MG is a multiversal singularity? As in, there is only one of him in every universe? (As opposed to, say, Gavla or Chilly.) And if so, does this mean that the events leading up to his creation only happened in one of the many alternate universes?You really opened up the playing field with the introduction of alternates.@Chath Haha I was about to say the same thing! That scene does look quite familiar.

[Cyrix]

I think that he is a singular concept. One not for each universes, but ALL universes.Unlike Gavlian and Chilly, who are present in each one.Unless this was your point.

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

That was basically my point, but this would mean that either A. the event(s) that led up to MG's creation only happened in one of the many alternate universes or B. all of the other alternate MGs met some unknown fate. I'm pretty sure that the former is correct, but considering how many alternate universes there are out there, it's surprising.

[Cyrix]

You chaps discussing this is amazing. Makes me proud to be your source of entertainment.Comic: New MindsetI stuck the old Gavla in the Void because I hated him.This Gavla is different. I will have a lot of fun with him.Also! New comics such as all of AVID will take some time to get up to the first page. As I am re-working the first post! It's gotten cluttered and such. So why not give it an ol' clean up?So please excuse the short amount of time that the first post will not be updated. Since I have terrible memory, would someone be a chap and keep note on what comics are posted till it's updated? That way I don't miss any later.

lovewarconga2.png

If I be so bold to question the logic of your comics, I found that there are a few clues in recent comics that lead to certain things that seem questionable. Although there isn't enough evidence to actually give a specific idea of what the alternate/new Gavla's (I'll just call him Gavla for now) personality is, it does certainly seem to differ from AVID/old Gavla (That's my new, personal name for him). With the epilogue of AVID, it seems as though he may be more aware of his surroundings as well as know what to do in dire situations. With this though it seems as if both Gavlas may have the same past, but with some differences. Those differences are the main point I'm trying to figure out.The main few differences are his social interaction with the other characters, or if any of the other characters even exist. Its obvious that Chilly exists and Gavla's relationship with her is probably the same, but I question some of the other characters. One of them is Sika. Since Sika was called to help Gavla when he was "asleep" (When MG was "talking" with Gavla) it would seem as though she isn't part of the characters. That is just my understanding however.Another would be the Fourth Wall Cop. Since he was sent to replace the other Fourth Wall Cop that was murdered/crystallized and shattered by MG it would seem as though he may still be alive, and the newest Fourth Wall Cop as seen in the later comics would probably not appear. There is the possibility of events reoccurring though which may lead to Sika and the Fourth Wall Cop reappearing but I'm doubtful that you will actually do that.Other characters include Branden as seen when he ran off in season 4 in Old Gavla's universe, as well Heihe (I'm not sure if I spelled that right) and Tano. This also leads to whether or not Max was created and how you are going to include him in the comics as I do believe you stated that you were planning on using Max later on.Congratulations, you just got me actually thinking hard about your comics which I rarely do. You and your darn intriguing sagas/arcs. I now hope that all I question will be answered, hopefully in comics.As for today's comic, all I can say is that Gavla is very... different from the old one.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

You chaps discussing this is amazing. Makes me proud to be your source of entertainment.Comic: New MindsetI stuck the old Gavla in the Void because I hated him.This Gavla is different. I will have a lot of fun with him.

... I would never have guessed so. :P

Also! New comics such as all of AVID will take some time to get up to the first page. As I am re-working the first post! It's gotten cluttered and such. So why not give it an ol' clean up?So please excuse the short amount of time that the first post will not be updated. Since I have terrible memory, would someone be a chap and keep note on what comics are posted till it's updated? That way I don't miss any later.

I could do so if you want to. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

If I be so bold to question the logic of your comics, I found that there are a few clues in recent comics that lead to certain things that seem questionable. Although there isn't enough evidence to actually give a specific idea of what the alternate/new Gavla's (I'll just call him Gavla for now) personality is, it does certainly seem to differ from AVID/old Gavla (That's my new, personal name for him). With the epilogue of AVID, it seems as though he may be more aware of his surroundings as well as know what to do in dire situations. With this though it seems as if both Gavlas may have the same past, but with some differences. Those differences are the main point I'm trying to figure out.The main few differences are his social interaction with the other characters, or if any of the other characters even exist. Its obvious that Chilly exists and Gavla's relationship with her is probably the same, but I question some of the other characters. One of them is Sika. Since Sika was called to help Gavla when he was "asleep" (When MG was "talking" with Gavla) it would seem as though she isn't part part of the characters. That is just my understanding however.Another would be the Fourth Wall Cop. Since he was sent to replace the other Fourth Wall Cop that was murdered/crystallized and shattered by MG it would seem as though he may still be alive, and the newest Fourth Wall Cop as seen in the later comics would probably not appear. There is the possibility of events reoccurring though which may lead to Sika and the Fourth Wall Cop reappearing but I'm doubtful that you will actually do that.Other characters include Branden as seen when he ran off in season 4 in Old Gavla's universe, as well Heihe (I'm not sure if I spelled that right) and Tano. This also leads to whether or not Max was created and how you are going to include him in the comics as I do believe you stated that you were planning on using Max later on.Congratulations, you just got me actually thinking hard about your comics which I rarely do. You and your darn intriguing sagas/arcs. I now hope that all I question will be answered, hopefully in comics.As for today's comic, all I can say is that Gavla is very... different from the old one.~Soran

Well that was quite interesting and quite long.I never really thought about this other stuff as much, but it seems that you introduce some puzzling theories. But, I think that Max was created because if you remember, "Cahli going to kill Gavilan by Makron's orders" was introduced BY Max's saga, so it is most likely that all prior events occurred in the same manner, except this new Gavilan is just more noticeable of his surroundings.To be quite honest, this new Gavlian reminds me of the old one from your older comics, Gav.EDIT: I hope in the next comic he says "I CAN FLY!". I really, truly do. Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Soran brings up some good points. However, I always interpreted Gavla's sleep as being solely caused by the berry; MG just took advantage of the event to appear to Gavla during that time. So Sika still would have been called in.Another (unlikely) possibility is that Death placed MG in new Gavla a while ago (in new Gavla's timeline), but MG has just stayed "dormant" until now. Like I said, unlikely, but possible. This would explain the death of the Fourth Wall Cop and the Heihe plotline, which would lead to the Arm saga and the creation of Max."I CAN FLY!" would be great. :3

[Cyrix]

Well this is definitely a different Gavla. Hachachachacha? We will always miss the old Gavla for his chahahahaha. :(I'm still confused with Gavla. Did he want Mg to hit him because he feels stronger? Or was it just because he was bored/insane/weird/odd/whatever.~Soran

Well this is definitely a different Gavla. Hachachachacha? We will always miss the old Gavla for his chahahahaha. :(I'm still confused with Gavla. Did he want Mg to hit him because he feels stronger? Or was it just because he was bored/insane/weird/odd/whatever.~Soran
Um... I think the later options. The first makes some sense though...Also..."HI! I'm Gavilan, and welcome to JackGav! Here we have 'Hammer Time'! MG, hit me with this hammer!"I like this new Gav. Much more... enthusiastic. Energetic. Most likely psychotic, but he's more fun. Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Since there is only one MG (I think..I'm pretty sure at least) the chances that he remembers everything from the previous Gavla is pretty high.So he knows something must be up at the very least, even if he doesn't know anything about the past life.
I was talking about the NEW Gavilan, not MG. I figured MG would remember everything else.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...