Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

@Ptolemaios: He wouldn't do that, he's probably confused though.@Chath: Lack of solid ground. Reused air, sickness. I could go on.
Look, I'm terrified of heights. I can't get up more than three rungs on a ladder. I have no issue with flying though.I guess I understand why one can be scared of flying, I just don't understand why I'm not XD

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

enemies who will fail at getting him out of the picture. They can't kill him. That's what I'm getting at
Why can they not kill him? He's simply Gavilan. Sure, more aware, but also more immature and even a bit more clueless.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I like how you guys are talking like you actually know exactly how he is. It's really cute to me.Comic-Rest and Relaxation
That is another good point, my dear author. But we are rolling with what we know. And so far, you seem to have given us very limited information about this new Gavilan, so we must try and fill in the gaps, hopefully with the correct answers.First impressions aren't always everything, but they can, depending on the person, give a quick snippet of one's mind and personality.And Popeye is a great cartoon. Actually convinced me spinach wasn't boiled disgustingness.So we can assume that MG plays Bluto and Chilly plays Olive. MG did spare her life in the other universe, after all.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I was gonna say something about that. So I guess he has a stronger willpower than our previous Gavla? More self-confidence? Or some other as-of-yet undefined power? Time will tell, I guess. Also, it was a bit creepy the way he dismissed MG. It might just be his somewhat psychotic attitude at the moment, but I'm getting the feeling that new Gav has a few skeletons hidden in his closet.Also Blu-Emu was always a favorite. =D

[Cyrix]

Comic-Misplaced Currency I'm surprised none of you really picked up on the fact that Gavla mentally forced MG into a "resting" state in "Rest and Relaxation".If anything the static in the panels should of given that away.
I did think that was quite interesting, but I was wondering if it was Gavilan or MG just leaving with mild confusion and an ounce of fear for this new crazy Gavilan. Because it was Gavilan forcing MG "asleep", it must mean that the claims are true and that this Gavilan is stronger than our other one in several ways.What I find amusing is this Gavilan's sense of self importance. He is quite the egotist.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...