Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

To me, comic makers discussing over who is best can lead into fighting over it. So the best course of action is to admit there are no best. To me, as long as you can produce and deliver a comic: That's all that matters.That and it being readable and such.

Bionicles Adventures Comix dares to disagree. about the comic, what's that guy gonna do with the toast, Eat it? Blegh. XP

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I hope you lot do understand it's not going to take me ONE SINGLE DAY to get TWO Q and A comics done. With each having five questions each, plus one having bonus questions. Let alone, it will take time to properly sprite the needed things for it/organize it all together. Which is why I waited for after the questions came in. So, please be patient. If you can't be, you can consider your questions revoked. Plus, unlike popular believe I do have some form of a life. A lot of the comics I make tend to be made at night. Sometimes in the morning, too.

lovewarconga2.png

I hope you lot do understand it's not going to take me ONE SINGLE DAY to get TWO Q and A comics done. With each having five questions each, plus one having bonus questions. Let alone, it will take time to properly sprite the needed things for it/organize it all together. Which is why I waited for after the questions came in. So, please be patient. If you can't be, you can consider your questions revoked. Plus, unlike popular believe I do have some form of a life. A lot of the comics I make tend to be made at night. Sometimes in the morning, too.

Morning for me doesn't exist. :P I do my comics only after school.

No banner. :D

Oh, you're nocturnal like me.And Gavla, I can't comprehend you having a life. You make sprite comics for a forum that has to do with a children's toy line that is now deceased. I'm kidding of course.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Comic. So sorry This comic is true, I am sorry about the lack of better comics. I've been tired, and busy with schoolish stuff. I hope you lads can forgive me. You gents and ladies have been a big support since I started, and I appreciate it very much.

Gav (If I may call you that), take all the time you need. We understand. We all have Fourth Wall Guards breathing down our necks to.But really, d what is most important to you first.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Comic. Hugs My original post here had a somewhat long discussion about some characters, backstory about how I made them and my favorite and least favorite character(s). I'll save that for later, I'll let you lot keep guessing.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

So many comics to catch up to e_e... Do you mind me asking what kit you use? It kind looks like chimoru?

Its a modification of Chimoru made for ICC use only. Except we changed the body and the colors and the limbs and the feet and the head and the masks and so on. Think of it like a very heavy modification, Chimoru and yet not Chimoru.

So many comics to catch up to e_e... Do you mind me asking what kit you use? It kind looks like chimoru?

Its a modification of Chimoru made for ICC use only. Except we changed the body and the colors and the limbs and the feet and the head and the masks and so on. Think of it like a very heavy modification, Chimoru and yet not Chimoru.
Ahh I see... it looks nice :)

Well, that works too. I guess. Been planning at least four or three saga-ish specials. What I mean is: sagas like I've been doing, but made in the same way the past canon sagas were. So pretty much big, full length sagas for the non-canon comics. I already have three fully planned out. One being started back in April. At least by idea-standards.

lovewarconga2.png

Well, that works too. I guess. Been planning at least four or three saga-ish specials. What I mean is: sagas like I've been doing, but made in the same way the past canon sagas were. So pretty much big, full length sagas for the non-canon comics. I already have three fully planned out. One being started back in April. At least by idea-standards.

Sounds awesome!

aaaaaaagh so many comics to catch up on. Also curse you for widening the gap between our topics http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.png But yeah, awesome stuff. I love how you played up Chilly's naivety in that comic. EDIT: Good LORD, that angry emote is hideous! Seriously, it looks like it wants to murder you and your family right there.

Edited by Kahi: Lawyer at Leisure

Does Chilly always like to ride on your Shoulder's Gav? I like Chilly! :wub:

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.