Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

hey its the returne of the whatyamucallits (the savege thingys) and the egg that turned MG gav soft but i have a feeling that its not going to be some little matoren coming out of it this time i think something either red and blue or purple or worse.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

what did Gavla bring the soldiers for if he was just going kill the guards then teleport them away?

He brought the soldiers to shoot/disable the guards of the Makuta if you notice in the comic. Then he teleports them away since he doesn't need them anymore at that moment.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

what did Gavla bring the soldiers for if he was just going kill the guards then teleport them away?

He brought the soldiers to shoot/disable the guards of the Makuta if you notice in the comic. Then he teleports them away since he doesn't need them anymore at that moment.

~Soran

Such a handy ability.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

~Soran

thank you for explaining :)

lllbanner4.png

Comic-

The Flyer's Fall

Establishing Goggles working with Casio was key for today's comic.

After tomorrow the comics will resort back into the normal upload times. This week was technically meant to happen right after Christmas. It's been planned for some time.

Though I did enjoy making slightly longer comics.

What the truck!? That is insalting! right after I save them, too! meh, good thing I'm a matoran of plantlife.

wait, what element is that? Lo? Pl?

CONFUSION!

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

It's the Hauika. A Hau mixed with the Ignika. Comic 1 and Comic 2 showing it's creation. Fun fact: The mask comes in two modes. Normal and Anger. When he is Angry, the mask has flaps open on it's sides. The flaps are the same as a Hau's. Comic with the Flaps. The flaps are best seen at panel 9. You're free to speculate as to what happened on a technical aspect. One of my favorite theories someone told is that Gavla tricked the mask into accepting him as it's owner. I think he based the idea off of Gavla using his staff to control the robot's own energy/Mata-Nui's life energy. Another is that he used the charged staff to force the two masks to fuse. Comic- Gassed Deduction

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Well, the last time Gav attempted to put on the mask was before ChilBot died, and he was rejected. Maybe it was after he had convinced himself so strongly that he was "Life" because of ChilBot's death that he was able to use the Ignika? That and/or he used the staff to suppress the mask's will.Also, something I was a bit unclear about earlier: did the female Makuta actually die? Her antidermis appears to rise up after Gav zaps her, and Toaster-Nui says the fuel station is still occupied.

[Cyrix]