Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

How many puns do people have to go through before they can come up with an actually creative title?Well, I'd say at least two or three, or something like that...But, despite how awful puns are these days, this one was actually decent.Thoughts on the comic:So how many of those fake masks does Gav own?

Edited by Toa 95

Does Gavla have an entire stash of masks somewhere on him or something? I would imagine if he pulled that out from below the comic panels, he'd have hundreds of copies of his masks on his legs or something.EDIT: And apparently, prior to posting that, Gavla says he has 225 masks. I'm slow.

Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

Does Gavla have an entire stash of masks somewhere on him or something? I would imagine if he pulled that out from below the comic panels, he'd have hundreds of copies of his masks on his legs or something.EDIT: And apparently, prior to posting that, Gavla says he has 225 masks. I'm slow.

Make that 224.
I read that part. But seriously, where did he pull that mask from? His pants?

Deus-Ex.jpg

I always saw it as two things, he either manipulated a Makuta power to hold them (I forget the list of their powers).Or, he stores them in storage panels in the walls of the crashed ship. Which would explain why he walked off scene, and back on with the mask.I'll have the last QandA comic out on Thanksgiving, perhaps. As well as the Thanksgiving comic. I have a GS comic to do at some point, same with finishing Absorbs' and the other two's multi GS comic.

lovewarconga2.png

I always saw it as two things, he either manipulated a Makuta power to hold them (I forget the list of their powers).Or, he stores them in storage panels in the walls of the crashed ship. Which would explain why he walked off scene, and back on with the mask.I'll have the last QandA comic out on Thanksgiving, perhaps. As well as the Thanksgiving comic. I have a GS comic to do at some point, same with finishing Absorbs' and the other two's multi GS comic.

...Oh. I didn't notice him walking offscreen.

Deus-Ex.jpg

@Zero: Reading back at the comic, you make a great observation.Anyway, new comic. I had fun with this one.The Blue PokeDe-de-do.

*this* made me laugh out. Literally. :lol: It has got to be one of my all-time favourites from your comics so far!Edit: still catching up with everything... <.< Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Comic.The Comical Cycle of the Comic MakerI imagine moments like this happen to all us comic makers, I know it does for me.This happens at least once a day, I start work on comics when I wake but most of the time I can't think of any good ideas till later. So, breaks happen.Sometimes for hours. A lot of the ideas I get for comics and sagas form when I'm not focused ON doing comics. Which is ironic.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic.The Comical Cycle of the Comic MakerI imagine moments like this happen to all us comic makers, I know it does for me.This happens at least once a day, I start work on comics when I wake but most of the time I can't think of any good ideas till later. So, breaks happen.Sometimes for hours. A lot of the ideas I get for comics and sagas form when I'm not focused ON doing comics. Which is ironic.

That is an exact presentation of my life.

That happens to me... except I have ideas. :P

button.png

Comic, before the QandA one.Saucy BerriesAs I was making this comic, it hit me. I really can't make good verbal jokes with my characters. They don't have the common quips that make verbal jokes sensible. Thus, I'm going to.. try to make more visual and silent jokes and gags happen. Or something along those lines. I like my comics to have some form of humor. Dark, easy, anything. Yet I'm just.. more suitable for action and drama. In fact, most of the mini sagas I have planned are all drama. As in, someone is bound to drop dead in one of them. Heck, one has a big gun fight. But that's for next month.Anyway, fact. Sy-Berries can be consumed as a food if you cook them in water at a high temperature. The heat kills the berries' child making properties.

lovewarconga2.png

Been awhile since I posted here. Yet it's still as I remembered it; great humour and well developed characters. The last one was pretty funny as well. Quite simple, but it still puts a smile on one's face. Thankfully the month is almost over, I can't wait for the saga you mentioned! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Edited by Guardian Knuckles

Comic.The Comical Cycle of the Comic MakerI imagine moments like this happen to all us comic makers, I know it does for me.

I can totally relate to this. Only that in my case, usually days pass until I get some kind of idea. Or don't. :mellow:Edit: I also enjoyed the Q&A&Thanksgiving comic ^^ Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I like doors, they are fun to open and close and open and close and open and close and open and close.....

Open....Close....Open....Close....Open....Close....Open....Close....Open....Close....Open....Close....Open....Close....Open....Close....Gahhhh!!!!!!!!!Anyways, simplistic again, but very effective.