Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

@Tenuk I think Gavla has an interesting viewpoint on what's useless and what's not- he knows he's nothing but a copy; and that the only reason that his universe was created was to keep MG contained. So in a way, "life" in that universe is Death's game- Gav just happens to be a player that goes against the grain and knows what he's doing.Or I have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm spewing out nonsense. XD
I don't think what you're saying is nonsensical just that the universe is a big cold place, and by universe I mean parallel dimensions, pocket dimensions and whatever else. Whatever happens, happens so I think that disqualifies this nihilistic Gavla's belief in useless because that implies a goal or purpose.

Don't Click It

Remember, this Gavla has survived a gunshot. And now.. well today's comic.I doubt life has anything to do with it. Everyone is an object, a step on the ladder to what new Gavla craves.Comic-The RipperThis comic was.. planned some time ago. Before I got the idea of a robot worker. The original version was very dark, since this is kind of an important event.

lovewarconga2.png

Let me guess... Was that the family of the lead detective police guy?If not, oh well. If so, I wonder where you'll go with this.Also, why did the universe edit Gavilan so he could live without a heart?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Is the new Gavla really a monster? killing innocent people for their masks their stuff.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Gavla doesn't care, nor do I. I'm enjoying this a lot, since it's helping me vent out built up anger I've been storing.The comics world is dark, and a lot of you don't understand that. Which is good, you shouldn't. It would make you want to leave and never come back.Also, Chath. Did the universe change him? Or did he do it himself?Comic-The Painted TruthBy the way, the son that Gavla killed was a teenager type one. Young adult, though originally it was a little guy.By the way, sorry about late uploads, been very busy with stuff.

lovewarconga2.png

^No, not really. Technically copy universes are just that. Like a backup copy of a file on a USB drive. The situation is very similar.The original file is lost, so a backup is being used for the time being. Though the backup file is corrupted, so you better replace that USB drive. Or bad things are bound to happen.Comic-Weaponized Tail

lovewarconga2.png

That has nothing to do with it. I had MG practically slaughter past Guest Stars.There is a major reason why I don't technically kill off Chilly. I know what will happen if I do, and thus I won't do it.A long time ago I almost took Chilly out of the comics because someone I worked with here disliked her. The out-lash I got for it was annoying, so I don't plan on getting rid of her. Unless I have to.Comic-Sunglasses Relaxing

lovewarconga2.png

Not long after AVID ended, I put out a comic that showed the first major universe "error"/"edit" that caused Gerlicky to phase into the new universe. Right out of my old comics, Blu-Emu. (You can find those on the archive!)As for the Toaster-Bot head, look at the bot making comics closely and you'll see Gavla pulling something out of the head. This is essentially a processor that allows robots to follow the commands their owners give them. Gavla needed it to make ChilBot listen to him. Otherwise she'd be another Toaster-Bot.Comic-The First Task

lovewarconga2.png

Ok now Gavla is sounding like Clovis king of the franks he killed all of his family out side of his house hold there is going to be some big thing soon isn't there? (note you would not know who Clovis is unless you studied him in SS)

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this