Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

And so Gavilan destroys Mata Nui's main propulsion system, which therefor renders him without a means of escape?Or was it to kill the creatures on board?Either way, the way things are panning out have me very worried.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I think (depending on how close Gav follows canon) he may be trying to make sure the victims don't return.
Give this man some kind of award, he's hit the nail on the head. OH!That and the booster rocket bit, too.Comic-Free Falling RocksBefore someone questions why the bits are falling down to the planet, I'm going by the understanding that the red star should be somewhat close to the planet to appear so vividly.That or you can argue that the explosive blast of pure Dark Matter pushed chunks out.

lovewarconga2.png

I think (depending on how close Gav follows canon) he may be trying to make sure the victims don't return.
Give this man some kind of award, he's hit the nail on the head. OH!That and the booster rocket bit, too.Comic-Free Falling RocksBefore someone questions why the bits are falling down to the planet, I'm going by the understanding that the red star should be somewhat close to the planet to appear so vividly.That or you can argue that the explosive blast of pure Dark Matter pushed chunks out.
I'm not sure if I should feel happy about being right or not. :P

Don't Click It

Well technically, canon says that the Red Star is busted anyways... but these comics tend to deviate from canon quite a bit, haha.This story arc is quite intriguing, actually. And some pretty impressive visuals, with shiny shiny meteors. Also, the female (Akaku) Makuta seems to be annoyed. Is it just because there's a rock crashing through the roof, or something else?And obviously there's the green orb/baby case. This'll be interesting.

Edited by Cyrix

[Cyrix]

If it weren't for those few bursts of emotion Gav shows once in a while, I would completely relate him to Kefka. Both enjoy destruction and they don't care at all. Although Gav creating something (Chillibot) goes a bit unlike Kefka (he doesn't need help to make others suffer. Come to think of it, so is Gav, all he wanted was a servant).But on every other department, I think that Kefka pretty much sums up Gavla and whatever goes in his mind. (I don't know if Gav sees any reason through all these massacres, but barring his mask sales, he mostly destroyed just for his amusement)

the_medic_is_house.jpg

Yes.I don't expect it to be too bad. I've been in other storms before.Regardless, I've got all my already made comics loaded up on Maj already. So I'm pretty much ready for anything.What's sad is that I can't properly converge into the secondary plot of the whole Red Star explosion until after the Storm.Speaking of which. Back-story sagas are going in this order: Cahli/Shila, Goggles, Mole. Cahli's first since it's easiest one to make.

lovewarconga2.png

Actually, no. Actually think about the distance between the "ground islands" and the "roof/sky". I've always seen the two as having a pretty far distance. So there is water falling, it just hasn't reached ground yet.Of course I could be wrong, either way. You actually will never see the streams of water falling.Same thing with Chilly and her ship. Except her ship crashed at an angle, so the water is pouring out on the left side of Meta's ocean.Comic-A and EAlso, storm is gone. We're alright here.

lovewarconga2.png

..Kitchen, and yes. I'd be sad too if the kitchen was destroyed.Comic-Red WarmthA lot of the past week's comics were short. Mostly since I was on a time frame before the storm hit.With all that done, we can keep going on the normal comics!I've got something special planned this week, something readers of AVID should enjoy.

lovewarconga2.png

..Kitchen, and yes. I'd be sad too if the kitchen was destroyed. Comic-Red WarmthA lot of the past week's comics were short. Mostly since I was on a time frame before the storm hit.With all that done, we can keep going on the normal comics!I've got something special planned this week, something readers of AVID should enjoy.
Whoops, I misread it.It probably is blood. Especially, how things have been lately.

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.