Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Canon was broken at the end of AVID.

Also, it shouldn't bother you at this point. Or at least I'd hope not. I've managed to desensitize myself from it.

Regardless, these are comics loosely based off toys. So it's more so the entertaining aspect that drives me.

Also, I actually do hate Mata-Nui. I guess you could say Comic Gavla's own feelings about him are based off of mine.

Comic-

Heart Attack

Again, I am super sorry this isn't coming out at the normal time. I thought I'd have it done, but I got side tracked again.

Guess I'm not as young as I used to be, can't stay focused/up long enough anymore. Hah.

Eh.. what do you expect when one's been going at this for five years.

lovewarconga2.png

ok so know he's mutating the mask of life with dark matter to become the ultimet ruler of the universe interesting your 100% sure your not a Teredix from another dimension are you? anyway very interesting plot turn. and wow for 5 years some one give this guy a trophy or a medal.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

...... 1. your mask looks abit like spiderman.

2. i agree with chath on his stament about Matanui

3. Toasternui does that mean he fights with toast? and the core or kardanui now is a huge bread making center?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

well this couldn't get much worse i think..... or he might like um i don't know kill all of the metur matoren on the island i don't know.... so is his mind gone or is (insert toaster bot name here) still alive in there some were in his mechanical hull.

Edited by Tecnokua

Well that's an interesting development. I am worried though that the link-up may invariably lead to "glitches" in the robot's performance.

twilight_toa_takanewva.gif

Gavla's Comics 4.0 Dark's Comics the 3rd Movie Bm-the Prequel Bionicle Star Wars Vezon the Were-Spinax Unity, Duty, Something

Credit to Rokroro for the banner. And credit to Golden Avohkii for the avatar

Check out this great epic: Toa Takua's Epicenter

Formerly "Takanuva Toa of Twilight"