Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Why are there two Gavs??? Is this one type of illusion or what? This is getting kind of confusing, yet a sit-at-the-edge-of-seat situation.

His job cannot physically be performed by one. Read up on AVID, and watch Death do the same thing.
Why didn't I think of that before? I remember now(and thanks for reminding me).

It's not that he can't, it's that he shouldn't, from my understanding.

If Death is able to be anywhere and everywhere at once, create and destroy universes, and transport life between these universes, who's to say that he can't go in and kill?

But this also poses the question about all those "Universe Edits" earlier with NewGav/Life. Gavla said that they were the caused by the universe, but why would it edit itself around NewGav/Life? Was Death, the other Death most likely, interfering then as well?

Or am I just over analyzing a few similar coincidences and creating a theory on completely faulty evidence?

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Takua, it's established that Death collects their minds. So yes, Droplet is gone. Her mind now in the Void.

Fun fact: That was actually somewhat established before a comic stated it. As Death always said he took Gavla's Mind, not Body back in AVID.

I hope someone recalls what was also stated in the black panel comics with Death. Why they Void needs those minds in it.

Comic-

The Rich Arrival

Also: I am horribly lazy with updating the front post. It's not as much of a demanded thing as it once was in the past.

I'll get around to it later this week, I suppose?

lovewarconga2.png

Also: I am horribly lazy with updating the front post. It's not as much of a demanded thing as it once was in the past.I'll get around to it later this week, I suppose?

I would very much like that. I've been reading your comics since I was assigned to this forum, and while I enjoy them I rarely have any idea what's going on.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Oh hey, it's Missile Gav. (That's what I call him). And if Death-Gav knows of humans, does that suggest that a) he is Death not only for all universes but dimensions, realities, etc. and b) if so, does he have a different form for humans? ( not that they would be able to see him of course)

He's known as ICC Gav.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

I think it's been stated that the Void contains all universes, not just comic-land ones, meaning that (as the canon of these comics go) our universe would be contained in there as well. As a result, any Death would know what humans are.

And I'm assuming ICC Gav would have died somehow to end up in the Void. Glad to know that he's still stylin'.

[Cyrix]